Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? (32511 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mine is keeping her HIV status from me. Not telling me the nature of her work.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
If she doesn't tell me that her children are not mine

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
homesteady: If she doesn't tell me that her children are not mine
if she doesn't tell you. How will you know?

5 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
If he's closet gay.......end of discussion
Anything else, we ll manage

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
To say the truth, I really dunno.
What matters to me is his state of mind as at the time of the confession, not the gravity of what he has done!
In my dictionary, PAST is PAST, no matter how ugly it is! If he's sober enough to confess to me and ask for forgiveness, then, SO BE IT!
Even if there're consequences,i'm gonna remember I said "FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE"!

But if he's lyk unrepentant or something, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

24 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by roymary: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
If she did not tell me her pvssy is like fvckin a bowl of spaghetti until i found out myself! undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2013
roymary: If she did not tell me her pvssy is like fvckin a bowl of spaghetti until i found out myself! undecided undecided

Im sorry but this is funny grin

I like alutacontinuas answer..
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by MagicBishop: 1:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Any lie no matter how white will not fly with me.

I was raised by my parents not to lie and not to accept one especially by some one I am dating.

P.S.: Don't believe that nonsense about love equates to trust. Love comes easy, trust on the other hand needs to be earned.

17 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Lilaex: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
K
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by vicoloni(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Finding out that broken hymen wasn't as a result of the alleged fall but was actually busted by a goddamn nigger!

12 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by faradexs09(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let me think about it

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by ProfessorPP(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
No trespass pls coming back! cool
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by SecretDreams(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Imagine finding out she's way older than you after getting married to her ? Just thought about that... Mehn ! It no go funny one bit.

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by deeoneX(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
The terrible yet so obvious "lies" she tells and ye twists it when confronted with the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by ebamma(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
homesteady: If she doesn't tell me that her children are not mine
are u talking from experience?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by speeder(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
when you've found your perfect lover, you'll realize that reality is finally better than your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
alutacontinua: To say the truth, I really dunno.
What matters to me is his state of mind as at the time of the confession, not the gravity of what he has done!
In my dictionary, PAST is PAST, no matter how ugly it is! If he's sober enough to confess to me and ask for forgiveness, then, SO BE IT!
Even if there're consequences,i'm gonna remember I said "FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE"!

But if he's lyk unrepentant or something, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
some pasts might come hunt d future. E.g ur wife was once a public waste bin "in d past"

3 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by mcevans1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
I was too possessive and insecure back then cheesy
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
vicoloni: Finding out that broken hymen wasn't as a result of the alleged fall but was actually busted by a goddamn nigger!
Uv got no moral standard 2 say such a tin especially if u are sexually active too.. Mine is wat dis guy jst displayed,d "holier than thou" attitude

11 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
mrvocalprowess:
Uv got no moral standard 2 say such a tin especially if u are sexually active too
and if he isn't?

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by alotofgrace(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
u wan spoil me?
am a teenager grin
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by veave(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
If you make me believe i'm the only woman but i get to find out i'm actually the assistant.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by homesteady(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
ebamma: are u talking from experience?

grin grin nooo oh!! i'm still a young single man
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by sweetsmalsis(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cheating
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by OlowoB(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
I think d topic is wrong, it should be changed.

The topic sounds lyk a secret dat destroyed ur relationship in d past but I think d op is talking abt a secret which can end up destroying d relationship in d future if u get 2 find out.

The topic should be changed cos it is confusing

15 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by omiobo: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Anything secret that can destroy my relationship will never make me to get hooked again. I don't expect anybody to be better than her. So I will say at this juncture no secret can destroy my relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by dopeJemi: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
so op, u HIV positive?

6 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Decapo: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
I still dey observe sha

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by princeonx: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Is this your topic a question? Are you telling us what distroyed or will make you walk out of a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by chistar01(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
A secret is supposed to be a "SECRET," if my partener knows about it den its no longer a secret... That's all I have to say.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by stan4b(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Don't know wot to say.
Anyways,its nice being on FP again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.