Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use (2807 Views)

Top 3 Mascaras I Use / The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use / The Best Mascara That One Can Ever Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by kershley(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders!let's talk about very good mascaras that one can use(available and easy to find)because I'm kind of confused on the brands that produce very good mascaras,let's use this meduim to share experiences on mascaras!
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by Highlinflammabu(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think iman has the best mascara
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fake LIFE!!!! Ain't you tired of wearing masks?
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by uzoo: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op
If you use Maybelline Range of mascaras ,you wont use anything else ,

thats what i use and i recently did a post on it here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/2013/10/maybelline-reason-why-i-have-never-used.html
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by kershley(f): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
@uzoo yea maybelline is good bt its scarce...
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by sipitzzz(f): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2013
Yea u've said it all!as a professional make-up artist,eva sinc I strtd using mascaras,neva seen any lyk maybelline.

1 Like

Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by kershley(f): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2013
sipitzzz: Yea u've said it all!as a professional make-up artist,eva sinc I strtd using mascaras,neva seen any lyk maybelline.
bt i heard that covergirl lash blast volume is great,seems its hard to find
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by Iyaoloja(f): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Mascara preferences rely on your personal taste. If you want your lashes to look long and thick, Black Opal quite is good for that. Some ladies prefer long and defined without the volume, and a lot of lengthening Mascara's do the trick quite well; Flormar, Mary Kay, MAC, L'Oreal, just to name a few. If you're worried about availability visit the url link below for mascaras:

[url]https://www.iyaoloja.com/search/mascara2013-05-28-12-23-512013639097/no-manuf?limit=96 [/url]
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by Bukato: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2013
I agree wit maybelline lines of mascara especially d collosal mascara for more volumes.

For purchase, call 08033778919. Readily avlbl ar all original maybelline range, loreal, covergirl, revlon, NYX, milani nd mny more.

08033778919 or bb pin 2A35EB6C

Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Use maybelline. Mainly because its the only one I use tongue

1 Like

Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by uzoo: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bukato: I agree wit maybelline lines of mascara especially d collosal mascara for more volumes.

For purchase, call 08033778919. Readily avlbl ar all original maybelline range, loreal, covergirl, revlon, NYX, milani nd mny more.

08033778919 or bb pin 290e82c5

Correct! No matter what you're looking for , length- Maybelline has those, Volume -Maybelline has that too, Black - Maybelline. I don't think i can use any other mascara. The collosal volume express is so good because when i am in a hurry to leave the house i just use 2 coats and the thing makes it look like i have false lashes on and it dries quickly ,no smearing or clogging on the lashes ,its really black.

If you really want thick black lashes go for three or more coats but wait for each coat to dry for about 10 seconds to build it up gently,as you apply the brush move the brush left to right as you brush up so it can brush through and separate any lashes coming together.

some people apply the mascara from the top of the inside of the lash and then roll out , that's what i do when i do the first coat ,then i use the other method for the next coats.

I'm glad you stock it .Will give you a call soon ,because mine is almost finished.

1 Like

Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by kershley(f): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2013
wow!I've jus done a research on maybelline mascaras n i was stunned!im goin 4 d rocket volume xpress mascara!bt does any1 hav an idea of hw mch dis may cost?
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by homesodear: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2014
kershley: Hello fellow nairalanders!let's talk about very good mascaras that one can use(available and easy to find)because I'm kind of confused on the brands that produce very good mascaras,let's use this meduim to share experiences on mascaras!

Flawless by Sonya Mascara
Formulated specially for the health and safety of our eyes. It not only lengthens but conditions our lashes with aloe vera, seaweed, algae and chamomile.
Benefits:
• Suitable for sensitive eyes
• Water resistant, long lasting formula
• Conditions eye lashes while lengthening/volumizing
• Leaves lashes supple, luxurious and healthy
Usage tips:
• Apply 2 coats a minutes apart for best results
• Avoid pumping mascara up and down tube. It will harden or dry up
• For hygiene , replace mascara monthly and do not share with people

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients.
Re: The Best Mascaras One Can Ever Use by Gigihealth: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mascara tips? Mascara is a makeup cosmetic commonly used to enhance the eyes. Its effects include darkening, thickening, lengthening, and/or defining the eyelashes. Click on the links below to read some mascara tips.
http://www.gigihealth.com/mascara-tips-how-long-does-your-mascara-last/

(1) (Reply)

So What? A Pastors Wife Is Condemned For This Outfit / 1st Grade London Bra! / Dazzling Ankara Styles To Feed Your Eyes With || Styles And Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.