Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (25067 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by crown777(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2013
Nigeria a country where everybody Is a talkative. No one with solution, yet we keep talking and talking!! Everything abt it is just error
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Prymestrr(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2013
crown777: Nigeria a country where everybody Is a talkative. No one with solution, yet we keep talking and talking!! Everything abt it is just error
4 d very sake of UR SOLUTION, i'm gonna shut my tract. So den let's hear ds much priced solution of urs.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Prymestrr(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2013
crown777: Nigeria a country where everybody Is a talkative. No one with solution, yet we keep talking and talking!! Everything abt it is just error
4 d very sake of UR SOLUTION, i'm gonna shut my tract. So den, let's hear ds much priced solution of urs.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2013
bankoleben:

Sometimes it's better you remain silent and keep people guessing if you're an idi0t than to speak and remove all doubts!

I wondered why people like u will keep on lashing people online!If u think what he's typing here doesn't make a sense,then just ignore and go away or better still,go to another thread afterall,he never used ur phone or mb to type in here.Be warn O◦°˚ ˚°◦o
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by BITEXXX(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Vry vry unfortunate dat we stil ve sum NLs who stil accept corruption,nepotism,avarice in the place of service,stella Oduah belong to d old brigade whose virtues is basically embezlement of public funds,mismanagement,advance corruption.in d misdst of poverty,unemployment and misery,Stella Oduah crime can be label as treasonable felony,a serious and aggravated crime against the nation as a whole.what ve u done to deserve protection,high profile and productive ministers,public servants ve come n gone witout nobody buying or demanding a single car for protection or pretentin operations. God in his mercies none of them died in office.who even told u dat Nigerians hold u wit dat kind of honour o respect.U re jst dere because d president said so.we re here wasting time discusing u followin long process,in oder advance countries is short cut,Stella u re already gone and forgotten.ur sentence is either life jail o death penalty.i must confess u re lucky to be a Nigeria Stella Oduah.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by lexyclasy: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

Now more facts have emerged.
https://www.nairaland.com/1483972/bought-n225m-bulletproof-cars-operations

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.
THE ACTUAL AMOUNT FOR THAT 2008 EDITION IS 200,000DOLLARS OK
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
lexyclasy: THE ACTUAL AMOUNT FOR THAT 2008 EDITION IS 200,000DOLLARS OK
Help me tell d DUMDUM!
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Shine1177: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

Now more facts have emerged.
https://www.nairaland.com/1483972/bought-n225m-bulletproof-cars-operations

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.

^^^
Are you real?
As much as i love to see GEJ in office till 2019 we should not be beclouded with sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by akpan123(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
english grammar session, needful,lease,loan, etc. simply question. who requested for the cars, who approve it, who used the car.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by nextdoor84(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
johnsonjosbles: Thank u oloriburuku, if u ever trust money on igbo related person,belif me,u r doomed, even the armed ruber among dem c his work as busines ba! dats why d minister comited crime of fellony wit coscaries to defraud nigeria? 1nigeria.

oshe omo ale....ori e ti daru ni orun e...omo ako ti ile ta jati jati
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by nextdoor84(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
esbjaygmailco: u are mentally imbalance , instead of us to come together as one and deal with corrupt leader u are busy siding that psychopathic nextdoor84. i'm not going to insult any tribe but i 'll advice we come together and fight these corrupt leaders who despite the rate of unemployment, poverty, BHaram, and even ASUU strike still embezzle public funds. is that not greediness? God pls help our dear nation

your suffering from neuronal necrosis. ..eediot like you!!
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by nextdoor84(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
bakynes: 3willywilly,Insincere Nigerian,Nextdoor84 or watever you guys parade yourselves as. You guys are sick upstairs and u deserve to die in a plane crash dats if u can afford a plane ticket.

I think its your whole generation that is sick upstairs...animal!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] / Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB / Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.