Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Banking And Finance Career Adviser Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banking And Finance Career Adviser Needed (713 Views)

I Need A Career Adviser Please / Your Views - London School Of Business And Finance (lsbf) Mba / Need Advice On Finance Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banking And Finance Career Adviser Needed by will007: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hi..am a banking and finance student..and lately,hav been receiving sum bad comments about the slim chance of a banking and finance student in obtaining a job after graduating.....so I was hoping maybe I could get career advice on professional courses in banking to get one prepared for the unfavorable chances of job opportunity...well..if that is true...

Thank you nd God bless as u comment
Re: Banking And Finance Career Adviser Needed by Obianuju123: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2013
It is not true. Banking and Finance is one of the most lucrative courses. You just have to graduate with a good degree.
Re: Banking And Finance Career Adviser Needed by ticker(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
dont be discourage my dear. Banking and finance graduates even secure jobs faster than those that studied other courses. Just study hard and trust God at all time then the sky will be your limit.
Re: Banking And Finance Career Adviser Needed by emandman: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
@2 posters above,dtz my course and av nt gotten job,i'm not saying u guys are wrong,i'm only asking i can be fixed cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Advice A Corps Member!!! / How To Deal With A Disorganised Boss / Free P.t.i Entrance Exam Past Q&a English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.