Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 PM

British Woman's Jamaican Wedding Turns To Horror –over £60 Debt And Murder Groom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Woman's Jamaican Wedding Turns To Horror –over £60 Debt And Murder Groom (772 Views)

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Woman's Jamaican Wedding Turns To Horror –over £60 Debt And Murder Groom by frediko(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
A new bride was forced to watch her new husband being shot dead by masked gunmen at their Jamaican wedding reception.
Jacqueline Cousins, 49, married Dameion Cousins, 31, in an idyllic ceremony in the Caribbean.
But hours later an armed gang burst into the reception claiming the groom owed them $10,000 Jamaican dollars - just £60.
They held the bride at gunpoint while Mr Cousins was shot in the head outside in the driveway.
Mrs Cousins, a family support worker, from Hornsey, North London, said she has no idea why the gang targeted her husband.
She said: 'I started screaming and screaming and I could not believe what I was seeing.
'I lay down next to him and I put my head on his chest. I realised he was dead.
'We were just two people who really loved each other and had taken that move to be together and just a few hours later this is what I was dealing with.'
The mother-of-seven first met Mr Cousins - a songwriter and performer - when she visited her parent's home in Jamaica 11 years ago.
The couple did not begin dating until seven years later when her previous marriage fell apart.

Full story on http://mitnids..co.uk/2013/10/british-womans-jamaican-wedding-turns.html?m=1
Don't forget to like us on www.facebook.com/mitnidsenterprise
Re: British Woman's Jamaican Wedding Turns To Horror –over £60 Debt And Murder Groom by mazizitonene(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Ouch! Dat must av hurt
Re: British Woman's Jamaican Wedding Turns To Horror –over £60 Debt And Murder Groom by Heliesha: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: British Woman's Jamaican Wedding Turns To Horror –over £60 Debt And Murder Groom by Burger01(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2013
sad

Because of £60!
Re: British Woman's Jamaican Wedding Turns To Horror –over £60 Debt And Murder Groom by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
If the woman's ex-husband had Jamaicans roots, he should be investigated.

(1) (Reply)

Banker Wife Accused Of Cutting Hubby’s Manhood With Knife.... / Get Paid Monthly By D GEJ Transformation Agenda For Graduates,, Nd Non Graduates / Kenneth Douglas: Man Who Worked In Morgue Admits To Having Sex With Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.