Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? (35577 Views)

Nigerian Artists Stage Performance, When Will They Stop Cheating Us? / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans / Who Has The Best Stage Performance Amongst All Ur Favourite Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Fayrouzz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sijo01:

You wan gi mi through phone ni
Na wah for you o.
Lollll.. Call am first na. grin
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by seunlayi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
[size=38pt]LAGBAJA & BEAUTIFUL NUBIA [/size]
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by LBT: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Its definitely d'banj, the is a great performer on stage and he keeps you entertained with different funny moves. I hope people still remember when he went on stage with no shirt but a towel round his waist? Expect the unexpected when d'banj performs on stage. His not your regular musician.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by LBT: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Its definitely d'banj, the guy is a great performer on stage and he keeps you entertained with different funny moves. I believe people still remember when he went on stage with no shirt but a towel round his waist? Expect the unexpected when d'banj performs on stage. The guy is not your regular musician.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by AlphaMaximus(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by purity80(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ksa, Yinka Davis, Yinka Ayefele and oliver de coque(r.i.p)
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Richiez(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
tobechi20: Which nigerian musician has the best stage performance?

For me, i like p-square cos they rarely come alone ....and they break dance .i love their choreography.

Other artist grab d mike and move their lips without saying anything while the cd is playing.

I also like watching faze cus he sings with his voice.

Psquare too
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Lilamartedi(f): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eja Nla cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by vivalavida(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Many of you may not know this,2face delivers the best stage performance now in Nigeria. I was in calabar last christmas when he came for the carnival. 2face shut down the stadium that day. The live band was awesome. He carried everyone along and we all knew the songs he was about to sing cause of da kind yannings wey ma guy dey throw b4 each song.
Psquare came but didnt impress much. Na only dance dem dey dance. They lip synched throughout. Anyway i went to watch alingo only and left once dey wia done wif it

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by kinkymax: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
For me I tnk I wil go wt ksA and fela for d afro. Bt wen it coms to hip hop in naija mehn 2 names com to mind. Of cos faze and tuface. Guys u reli need to c faze perform on stage. Dat guy is da best vovcalist naija has got

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by medamillion(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
when it comes to hip hop, i give it to psquare, but when it comes fuji music king saheed osupa (obanla1) is the best!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by drnairalov: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
I wud go 4 Michael Jackson...damn dat guy is a beast in stage....no autotune or anhthing yet it comes so natural..unlike dese our Naija artist smh!!!...MJ i wud alwayz luv U...i wish people talent cud be transferred after death i for don go ur grave collect am....

Who runs the world? (not in reference 2 GOD) MICHAEL JACKSON, he still doubles your fav artists sales even when he's not living." God!!! why did he ve to die wit all dat talent

#TEAM MJ

*i understand d topic if u vex say i deviate na ur probs be dat
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by obilu10001: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
The real person dat can do self song and songs from other artist perfectly well 4 u is OMOWUNMI. She goT d Mic 4 real
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by MosD: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
I will give it to Psquare
Why can't I watch youtube videos on my BB? Can somebody help me out on it!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Lilamartedi(f): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
drnairalov: I wud go 4 Michael Jackson...damn dat guy is a beast in stage....no autotune or anhthing yet it comes so natural..unlike dese our Naija artist smh!!!...MJ i wud alwayz luv U...i wish people talent cud be transferred after death i for don go ur grave collect am....

Who runs the world? (not in reference 2 GOD) MICHAEL JACKSON, he still doubles your fav artists sales even when he's not living." God!!! why did he ve to die wit all dat talent

#TEAM MJ

*i understand d topic if u vex say i deviate na ur probs be dat
angry
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by chukslawrence(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Baddo noni
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by scippy: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abami Eda (Fela Anikulapo Kuti)
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by geesilver(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
For me. Its osupa saheed and pasuma, kos all their performance Ȋ̝̊̅§ staged live
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Femi Kuti.

Please, anyone without a band cannot have a stage performance.
So, separate the clowns from the REAL MUSICIANS.

Any dummy can voice over a DJ's recorded tunes and prance all over the stage in sagging pants, but that is not the stage performance of a real musician.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by grandpoh(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Like cewiously nobody mentioned #TERRY G#dat guy hot die!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by mkoabiola: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ayinla omowura
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by tattesco(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
I don't know for dem. Rubish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by jasmine2013(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jerry-jat:
I Don't No.

it's 'i don't KNOW'
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Leefem: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Asa the girl can song well live o, watched an acoustic live session of hers, only she and her guitar, one back up singer and a guitar guy, no unnecessary theatrics or lip synching
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Rone: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abegi anybody calling tu face here is doing it out of sentiments, dude can't sing live for anything he does nothing but scream into the crowd, back to the topic asa and p square are the business.
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by stillmaticOG(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
eriga a.k.a paper boi

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by aigbeedo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
obailala:
Any particular reason why u pick 2face??
u must b a vry gd hater. it goes to show, u ve nt really see 2face perform all ur life & u dnt follow music @all. u must b 1of those low mentality type or a village munk. if re nt u prob would hv bump 2see 2baba doing his tin on stage in a profesional way. dis u will never ever see frm any other local act. pls upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by aigbeedo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
obailala:
Any particular reason why u pick 2face??
obaila i guess u cant even sing a simple naija national anthem i cn bet 2dis

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by Sike(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
The late Dagrin. R.I.P Bro! sad

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by mufutau55(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
The one and only.. Godfather KSA.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by kelexray(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Danfo driver
Re: Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? by musawisdom(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
i give it to sunny ade follow by adewale ayuba. love ayuba too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Yoruba Dialet Infused / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.