Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors (1871 Views)

Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2008
[center]In anticipation of the final Exodus! [/center]

African People! Emancipate your mind from spiritual slavery and vanity. To ensure a mass spiritual awakening and positive movement of Yah’s people B’nai Yisra’yl.(Children of Yisrayl) For Yah’s people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge, Some may ask “what knowledge”?

The Reverence of YHWH(YAHAWAH) is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.- Pro 1:7

The Reverence of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom: a[b] good understanding have all they that do His commandments[/b]: His praise endures for ever. Paslm 111:10

Isa 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men [are] famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

So what really happened to us?  it all starts here with our forefathers, so please read on

After Yis-ra-yl’s exodus from Miz’-ra-im(Egypt) and prior to our entry into the promised land.

YHWH WARNED!!!!!! us by the mouth of His Prophet  Mosheh saying:

Deut 28:15 "But if you refuse to listen to YHWH  your Father and do not obey all the commands and laws I am giving you today, all these curses will come and overwhelm you:

Deut 28:25"YHWH will cause you to be defeated by your enemies. You will attack your enemies from one direction, but you will scatter from them in seven ways! You will be an object of horror to all the kingdoms of the earth.

Deut 28:33 A foreign nation you have never heard about will eat the crops you worked so hard to grow. You will suffer under constant oppression and harsh treatment.

Slaves on a tobacco plantation in Jamaica

Deut 28:37 You will become an object of horror, a proverb and a mockery among all the nations to which YHWH sends you.

Deut 28:38 You will have sons and daughters, but you will not keep them, for they will be led away into captivity.

Deut 28:44 They will lend money to you, not you to them. They will be the head, and you will be the tail!

Deut 28:45 "If you refuse to listen to YHWH your Father and to obey the commands and laws he has given you, all these curses will pursue and overtake you until you are destroyed.

Deut 28:46 These horrors will serve as a sign and warning among you and your descendants forever.

Deut 28:47-48 Because you have not served YHWH your Father with joy and enthusiasm for the abundant benefits you have received, you will serve your enemies whom YHWH will send against you. You will be left hungry, thirsty, naked, and lacking in everything. They will oppress you harshly until you are destroyed.

Isa 20:4 so shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians as prisoners and the Ethiopians as captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

Deut 28:49 "YHWH will bring a distant nation against you from the end of the earth, and it will swoop down on you like an EAGLE. It is a nation whose language you do not understand,

Deut 28:50 a fierce and heartless nation that shows no respect for the old and no pity for the young.

Deut 28:58 "If you refuse to obey all the terms of this law that are written in this book, and if you do not fear the Glorious and Awesome Name of YHWH your Father,

Deut 28:36"YHWH will exile you and the king you crowned to a nation unknown to you and your ancestors. Then in exile you will worship gods of wood and stone!

Deut 28:64 For YHWH will scatter you among all the nations from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship foreign Gods(ELOHIM)that neither you nor your ancestors have known, Gods (ELOHIM) made of wood and stone!

Semiramis also known as Asherah,Ashteroth,Isis,Ishtar Easter, Mary Queen of heaven

Ea-Zeus Christos a.k.a Jesus christ (Healing Zeus the anointed one,Mithras,Horus,Yeshua, etc)

Asherah and Tammuz A.K.A Madonna & Child, Queen of heaven and child 

Deut 28:68 Then YHWH will send you back to Egypt (A LAND OF BONDAGE & CAPTIVITY) IN SHIPS, a journey I promised you would never again make. There you will offer to sell yourselves to your enemies as slaves, but no one will want to buy you."

Deu 28:14   "So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after strange gods(elohim) to serve them.

What other race of people on this earth have been carried to capitvity by ships in mass numbers?(over 12 million) to the Americas, to the Islands, to South America,  to Arabia, Persia, to England,and the rest of Europe, basically to the four corners of the earth both east,west, north and south,except for Africans? and still remain in captivity to this day. (Africans born in Haiti,Jamaica,Trinidad,Brazil, America, England etc)

Deu 28:15   "But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of YHWH your Father, to observe carefully all His commandments and His statutes which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:

Deu 28:16   "Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country.

Deu 28:1   "NOW it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of YHWH your Father, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that YHWH your Father will set you high above all nations of the earth.

Eze 39:25 "Therefore thus says YHWH: 'Now I will bring back the captives of Yaa'qob, and have mercy on the whole house of Yisrayl; and I will be jealous for My Holy Name-- 

Oba 1:20 And the captives of this host of the children of Israel [Shall possess the land] of the Canaanites As far as Zarephath. The captives of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad Shall possess the cities of the South.*

Zep 3:20[b] At that time I will bring you back, Even at the time I gather you; For I will give you fame and praise Among all the peoples of the earth, When I return your captives before your eyes," Says YHWH[/b]

Isa 58:13   "Keep the Sabbath day holy. Don't pursue your own interests on that day, but enjoy the Sabbath and speak of it with delight as YHWH's holy day. Honor YHWH in everything you do, and don't follow your own desires or talk idly. If you do this, 

Isa 58:14   YHWH will be your delight. I will give you great honor and give you your full share of the inheritance I promised to Yaa’qob(Jacob), your ancestor. I, YHWH, have spoken!" 

"Speak also to the children of Yis-ra-yl, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am YHWH who sanctifies you.

Exd 31:14   'You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.

Exd 31:15   'Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to YHWH. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Exd 31:16   'Therefore the children of Yis-ra-yl shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant.

Exd 31:17   'It is a sign between Me and the children of Yis-ra-yl forever; for in six days YHWH made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.'"

Exd 31:18   And when He had made an end of speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Mosheh two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of YHWH.

Salaam ! B’nai Yis-ra-yl

cool
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by huxley(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2008
Let me try and invent a new commandment. "Thou shalt NOT enslave your fellow man"

Is there such a commandment in the bible?
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yisralyte

Horse crab!I've heard your redrick before. a pseudo christian made up religion by slave descendants to justify and make sense of Slavery. You might as well believe the maroon religion of the jamaicans who say Hellaie sellaise is the lion of Judah. Hahahahahaa!!

Children of israel my foot. You and I are West African. Our ancestors have lived in that region for thousands of years.

Morpheus says "Wake up"
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
The laws of slavery and servitude are very clear in the Torah! what happened here was the blatant theft of human beings. Lots of our people were stolen by their fellow africans and then sold into slavery to the white man and the Arab. There is only one law for this situation

Deu 24:7 ¶ If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Yisrayl, and makes merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

Salaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yisraylite:

The laws of slavery and servitude are very clear in the Torah! what happened here was the blatant theft of human beings. Lots of our people were stolen by their fellow africans and then sold into slavery to the white man. There is only one law for this situation

Deu 24:7 ¶ If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Yisrayl, and makes merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

Salaam
Victory

Lots of "MY PEOPLE" were stolen not lots of your people. Lots of asian people were sold to lots of north african peoples as well. lots of english serfs were sold to lots of other people as well. Lots of deserter roan soldiers were sold to lots of arab people, lots of east africans were sold to lots of arab people. Whats your point.

That the African sold into the Americas is some fantastic biblical prophecy. I guess you should kill all the Africans that sold other Africans to death as well. See if you can find them.

Watch your response. You will through some verse at me to justify your point like allyou numskulls always do. Go and test your DNA and findout what ehtnic group you come from in West Africa and stop decieving yourself . Blood is thicker than water.

Morpheus says "You are living in a dreamworld, if you are asleep how can you tell the difference btw the dreamworld and the real world"
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ Morpheus 24 , My my, what angry disposition you have
morpheus24:

Yisralyte

Horse crab!I've heard your redrick before. a pseudo christian made up religion by slave descendants to justify and make sense of Slavery. You might as well believe the maroon religion of the jamaicans who say Hellaie sellaise is the lion of Judah. Hahahahahaa!!

Children of israel my foot. You and I are West African. Our ancestors have lived in that region for thousands of years.

Morpheus says "Wake up"

your thoughtless rants expose your  ignorance of documented facts and historical evidence. I guess in Morpheus 24's matrix world,Moses was a white guy who came down from Europe to marry an Ethiopian woman  cheesy. In your fit of ignorance, you probably don't know that there was a period of time when West Africa was unpopulated with people. From your ridiculous resoning,I guess your  people sprouted right out of the west african soil like trees & plants.

What a dumb ass, our ancestors came across the sahara from the north and east and finally settled in west africa over the centuries and prior to the invasion and colonization of our continent by the Europeans.

You also did not know that Yisrayl is located North east africa , which the british changed its name to the middle east,(historical fact, research it online, do something constructive with your time) so they could disconnect us from our inheritance.

Yahyl (Joel)3:6  Also the people of Yahadah and the people of Yerusalem You have sold to the Greeks, That you may remove them far from their borders.

Isa 19:25 whom YAHAWAH of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Yisrayl My inheritance."

Psa 68:31 Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands to YAHAWAH

Isa 11:11 It shall come to pass in that day [That] YAHAWAH shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea.  

Did you hear of any European country mentioned in that list?

Isa 11:16 There will be a highway for the remnant of His people Who will be left from Assyria, As it was for Yisrayl In the day that he came up from the land of Egypt.  

Isa 19:23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians.  

Isa 19:24 In that day Yisrayl will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land,

In Morpheous's world  Egypt is in Europe not Africa

"a pseudo christian made up religion by slave descendants"

It's intellectually painful to deal with the ignorance of people such as yourself, This post is against christainity a greco Roman conception full of fairytales, lies.plagarisims and falsehoods. Are you a christian? Is that why you are ranting and raging? Are you bowing, weeping and praying  to a dead mythological white man savior? Do you have the picture of Ea-zeus Christos hanging on a wall in your house right now morpheus24 or is this the effect of christ's morphine on you brain? smiley

The History of Africa in the Torah starts Here:

Gen 2:10   Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads.

Gen 2:11   The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold.

Gen 2:12   And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there.

Gen 2:13   The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Cush.

Gen 2:14   The name of the third river is Hiddekel;[fn2] it is the one which goes toward the east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.

Gen 2:15   Then YAHAWAH took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it

Some home work for you

What nations are Havilah,and Cush
Please ID the rivers Pishon and Gihon

YAHAWAH shows us who the gentiles or nations(goyim) are:

Gen 10:2 ¶ The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

Gen 10:3  And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

Gen 10:4  And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

Gen 10:5  By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Can you ID these nations today? if not then more home work for you Mr matrix man!

Look ! Do yourself a huge favor take down that pic of Jesus and burn it along with your new testament crap!! then link me up. If you still feel like laughing after this then you'll be laughing at your own ignorance and stupidity  wink Crying to a dead blond hair, blue eyed mythological spiritual slave master ! Hahahaha LOL

Salaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Maykelly(f): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
hum
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
One, Moses was not a white guy, I never said that not did anyone else who has common sense or a brain. That your poor mind was poisned by watching Charlton Heston in the Ten commandments is not my fault. I never saw nor did  I think Moses to ever be white. I don't know what your defintion of "White" is in the first place. Whether you are talking about a middle eastern or an European? What has Moses marrying and Abbyssinian got to do with anything?

West Africa was unpopulated with people "not centuries" but Thousands of years ago. The migration was estimated to be from East to West Beginning in East Africa as the earth became desertificated forcing populations to migrate to regions where there was sustenance for survival.

I don't know who your ancestors are but if some how you are trying to use some kind of genetical link of Ancient Egyptians to West Africans then I know you are really dreaming.

Yeah sure there was a great conspiracy by the blue eyed Devil white man to disconnect you from your heritage so he could disconnet you from your so called "Inheritance" . Mind you he did colonize many other countries and continents apart from the new worlda md Africa I guess he didn't try to do the same thing to those people as well and only you "the Black man' are the special one of all people to experience such profound tragedy.

There are still Africans and your bloody cousins living in Africa so I don't know who you think you are . Did the White man only remove the certain Select descendants of the tewlve tribes from African and supplant them in the new world or are the remaing Africans in Africa today still part of the lost tribes seeing that we sill have our ethnicities intact.

Psam 68:31 is used by Rastafaris a lot. I guess your version is the true one as well huh?

You bad on the greco roman conception of fairy tales. Yet you plagarise from the very same scripture as they, exclaiming that yours is the truth. Tell me who gave you this revelation. Was it inspiration. Did God or an angel come to your people and reveal the true meanings of this scripture you plagarise and twist its meaning. You are no different from the mormons or the Muslims or the Rastafaris or the so called WHite greco fairytalers.

The pictures of the White Jesus or the so called roman emperor you fools always empahsis on as the portrait of Jesus has no relevance to me in anyway shape or form when trying to decipher who Jesus is so stop assuming rubbish. Your fascinatino with his depiction and color just show how degenrated your brain has become because of opression. You and your brothers are a victim of your own ignorance. You still have slave mentalities and are just fooling yourselfs with this rubbish of the black israelites.  My eyes are wide open to your Lies such as the ones perpertrated by your false doctrine and that of the roman empire. It is simple to see that they are founded in hatred of oneself.

Using the descendants of the sons of cush or sons of japehth or magog is pseudo history. You ar as bad as pastore hagee.You are commiting the same henious falsehood as the people who made up the story of the curse of Ham. using biblical references to twist the truth to satisfy your ideology.

Your black skin is a simple adaptation to your enviroment no more no less. You and your ancestors look the way you are because you couldn't have survived your terrain if you didn't. Stop fooling yourself and using your color as some sort of justification for your situation in life.

Morpheus says "FREE YOUR MIND"

Ps the matrix is just a movie okay.
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ Morpheous24

Please seek some help for your ignorance! Cos everytime you start typing a response,you prove me right over and over again.
morpheus24:

Lots of "MY PEOPLE" were stolen not lots of your people. Lots of asian people were sold to lots of north african peoples as well. lots of english serfs were sold to lots of other people as well. Lots of deserter roan soldiers were sold to lots of arab people, lots of east africans were sold to lots of arab people. Whats your point.

That the African sold into the Americas is some fantastic biblical prophecy. I guess you should kill all the Africans that sold other Africans to death as well. See if you can find them.

Watch your response. You will through some verse at me to justify your point like allyou numskulls always do. Go and test your DNA and findout what ehtnic group you come from in West Africa and stop decieving yourself . Blood is thicker than water.

Morpheus says "You are living in a dreamworld, if you are asleep how can you tell the difference between the dreamworld and the real world"

Just to add a little more flavor to my earlier response to your foolish little rant, What or who do you stand for? or do you stand for nothing and fall for everthing, you copycat caucasian want to be?

What or who are you defending little boy! If you do not obey or live by the instructions the Creator YHWH gave to all mankind recorded in the Torah,Tanakh and Psalms, to ensure Peace, Love and Unity in the earth, then why are you trying to pick a fight you could never possibly hope of winning?

Another dumb ass move from a kid who picks his screen name from and old Hollywood movie. Proves my point of how shallow and ignorant you are. I'll rather post scriptures than post gabbage. They are not my words, for you, translations maybe different because you were raised by your white slave master, but the essence still remains the same.

By the way how old are you really? I'am 36, If you are older then I really feel bad for you,because you are old with no wisdom,knowledge and understanding whatsoever shocked, however, if you are younger then me. you really need to watch your mouth when talking to ya elders smiley.

At least some may learn a few things from my posts, because it ain't about me trying to show how smart I am,  I try to keep focus on the HEBREW SCRIPTURES, but all you do is spit trash and rant childishly with no thought, quick to respond without even taking the time to reason and research before posting silly want to be quick witted responses sad

Did you even read to understand what was going on before jumping in like dumb witted Buffoon? Let me help you reconstruct it

Huxley said "Let me try and invent a new commandment.  "Thou shalt NOT enslave your fellow man"

Then Huxley asked "Is there such a commandment in the bible?"

I then replied The laws of slavery and servitude are very clear in the Torah! what happened here was the blatant theft of human beings. Lots of our people were stolen by their fellow africans and then sold into slavery to the white man. There is only one law for this situation

I then referenced the closest match per Huxley's request

Sounds Like your probelm is that of a personal nature, are you bothered by Deut 24:7? Silly boy Did you see me write that verse and stick it in your christian bible?

"I guess you should kill all the Africans that sold other Africans to death as well. See if you can find them", Men when your ignorance rains,it really thunderstorms!! What's all this business about "you" why are you pointing at me, could it be that you hate me because I believe the Heavenly Father's words and you don't? why don't you go after HIM instead you slowpoke!

This is the Religion section of Nairaland where beliefs are discused not  a Rodeo drive MGM hollywood lot where the matrix 4 is be filmed starring Morpheus24 in your dreamworld cheesy If you don't believe any of this stuff then why are you here goofing around spongebob Morpheous pants!! go back to your real world son!

"Lots of "MY PEOPLE" were stolen not lots of your people. Wow wow wow!!! IGGY ALERT !!! Are you trying to change my words now? or do you personally know me?
ID yourself fool, what are you hiding for? who are your people and where are you from? I said Our poeple as in African people (From North East Africa a.k.a the Middle East to the rest of the African Continent)

"Lots of asian people were sold to lots of north african peoples as well. lots of english serfs were sold to lots of other people as well. Lots of deserter roan soldiers were sold to lots of arab people, lots of east africans were sold to lots of arab people. Whats your point"

These prophecies where location specific i e Northeast Africa, This was the region that involved YHWH'S people, not Europe and far Asia, If you were truely smart that should have clicked right away.

All jokes aside!, look Snort nosed kid, This is My House and my post, If you come in here then buck up and be a man about it, don't hide your location and age like a little bitch while trying to talk all your bull shit

Don't get pissy with me like a little girl, I'm just posting scriptures that you may hate, Just say you hate it smiley If you ever come at me like that again with that numb skull comment I'll find your IP address and deal with you accordingly

Do not disrespect me or yourself again!

salaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ Morpheus24

morpheus24:

One, Moses was not a white guy, I never said that not did anyone else who has common sense or a brain. That your poor mind was poisned by watching Charlton Heston in the Ten commandments is not my fault. I never saw nor did  I think Moses to ever be white. I don't know what your defintion of "White" is in the first place. Whether you are talking about a middle eastern or an European? What has Moses marrying and Abbyssinian got to do with anything?

West Africa was unpopulated with people "not centuries" but Thousands of years ago. The migration was estimated to be from East to West Beginning in East Africa as the earth became desertificated forcing populations to migrate to regions where there was sustenance for survival.

I don't know who your ancestors are but if some how you are trying to use some kind of genetical link of Ancient Egyptians to West Africans then I know you are really dreaming.

Yeah sure there was a great conspiracy by the blue eyed Devil white man to disconnect you from your heritage so he could disconnet you from your so called "Inheritance" . Mind you he did colonize many other countries and continents apart from the new worlda md Africa I guess he didn't try to do the same thing to those people as well and only you "the Black man' are the special one of all people to experience such profound tragedy.

There are still Africans and your bloody cousins living in Africa so I don't know who you think you are . Did the White man only remove the certain Select descendants of the tewlve tribes from African and supplant them in the new world or are the remaing Africans in Africa today still part of the lost tribes seeing that we sill have our ethnicities intact.

Psam 68:31 is used by Rastafaris a lot. I guess your version is the true one as well huh?

You bad on the greco roman conception of fairy tales. Yet you plagarise from the very same scripture as they, exclaiming that yours is the truth. Tell me who gave you this revelation. Was it inspiration. Did God or an angel come to your people and reveal the true meanings of this scripture you plagarise and twist its meaning. You are no different from the mormons or the Muslims or the Rastafaris or the so called WHite greco fairytalers.

The pictures of the White Jesus or the so called roman emperor you fools always empahsis on as the portrait of Jesus has no relevance to me in anyway shape or form when trying to decipher who Jesus is so stop assuming rubbish. Your fascinatino with his depiction and color just show how degenrated your brain has become because of opression. You and your brothers are a victim of your own ignorance. You still have slave mentalities and are just fooling yourselfs with this rubbish of the black israelites.  My eyes are wide open to your Lies such as the ones perpertrated by your false doctrine and that of the roman empire. It is simple to see that they are founded in hatred of oneself.

Using the descendants of the sons of cush or sons of japehth or magog is pseudo history. You ar as bad as pastore hagee.You are commiting the same henious falsehood as the people who made up the story of the curse of Ham. using biblical references to twist the truth to satisfy your ideology.

Your black skin is a simple adaptation to your enviroment no more no less. You and your ancestors look the way you are because you couldn't have survived your terrain if you didn't. Stop fooling yourself and using your color as some sort of justification for your situation in life.

Morpheus says "FREE YOUR MIND"

Ps the matrix is just a movie okay.

I see I've got your attention and you ain't laughing no more, I also see your now picking and choosing want you want to comment on, just what I expected from a weakling who hides behind lots of big words while trying to appear learned.

Again ID yourself fool!! and stop hiding like a little rat in the dark!! Step up man let me know you, so you could get a public spanking!!!! right here on nairaland

Concern yourself with freeing your mind and yours only. Humans have the ability to know and choose what's correct or not, It's called making choices. Not everyone can recognize the truth, but a few will  smiley

Salaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by cgift(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yisraylite,

I thought your religion would have something like this embedded ? : Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Or since you believe so much in the Torah, you will probably get a ram to atone for your unkind words against your fellow human?
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
You must think I am approaching your scripture with very little knowledge of what your pseudo religion teaches. If you read carefully. You will know I have already encountered people like you who continue to spew this false doctrine, 

You ask what I stand for. I stand for truth.
"Caucasion wannabe". haha! laughable. It is you my friend who is more obsessed with race than I am which is why every single utterance of your so called religion references "blacK' and "White".

I am defending the helpless gullible souls who are devoid of their origins and unfortunately soak up rubbish ideologies. You are not the first to come up with this concept. You  keep recycling this propaganda over and over again. It is the same old rederick over and over again. Disassociate yourself from the oppressor creating false fantasises in order to give yourself self worth. Put more value on yourselves to justify your oppression.

I was raised by my authentic African grand father and mother which is why I have an authentic identity and an authentic brain. You should attack my points to make me look foolish, which you haven't.

I said the images of Jesus on walls and paintings are not authentic, I don't need to follow your false doctrine to come to that conclusion.

I said your doctrine is born out of oppression which is why you emphasis race and color.

I say believing you are the  descendants of lost tribes of israelites and somehow being able to trace that lineage by quoting scripture which you manipulate is false doctrine.

I say you come from the tribes that inhabit the region of West Africa as they still exist today you say otherwise. If your so called prophecies were region specific to North east Africa. What has that got to do with West Africans being taken as slaves to the West. The dispersal of the indigenous Africans through out the continent happen long before any dispersal of any so called Israelites. Stop claiming who you are not.

I say your black skin is the result of adaptation and nothing more you quote me lineages of cush, magog and so on which was a philosophers(Josephus) way of identifiying the tribes that lived round him inconnection to the bible not taking into account other vast peoples that populated the earth as he had limited information.

I don't hate the scripture you post. I just see how you are twisting it as others have done in the past to suite your agenda.

Morpheus says " The world is pulled over your eyes to blind you to the truth"." What truth?". " That you are still a slave"

ps lets just say I am in your age range so don't worry you are not tossling with a litte kid if that bruises your ego.
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ Cgift
Don't I know you? I see you trying to get your two cents in, so let me say this ,please go to church with your christianity This aint the place for your Roman Catholic bible quotes

This here is the real world and I'm not a nice sweet christian like you, I dont have any sweets or candies for you so just go away already. Why don't you post a response on the bulletin board topic instead of looking to step on this lion's tail

salaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yisraylite:

@ Cgift
Don't I know you? I see you trying to get your two cents in, so let me say this ,please go to church with your christianity This aint the place for your Roman Catholic bible quotes

This here is the real world and I'm not a nice sweet christian like you, I don't have any sweets or candies for you so just go away already. Why don't you post a response on the bulletin board topic instead of looking to step on this lion's tail

salaam
Victory

If you are not christian i.e one who follows the messiah predicted in the "old testament" and you are not a muslim then what are you. Where does this your knowledge or the talmud/Torah come from?

Define yourself?
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ Morpheus24

Still hiding Khazar?

With the peon sized brain you've got maybe you don't know that not all Hebrews were taken in captivity alot still live in Ghana, Senegal, Cameroun,  Nigeria South Africa, uganda, kenya etc today still under the same plight.

This is another sad case of putting the cart before the horse, Africans were picking cotton in Africa while our brothers and sisters were doing the same in the west.

Here comes captain save a soul to the rescue, Don't belittle peoples intelligence this way, If someone can log on online and get on Naira Land, I'm sure they could research stuff they read here also, if they chose to. Mr super hero Morpheous24!!

"I was raised by my authentic African grand father and mother which is why I have an authentic identity and an authentic brain. You should attack my points to make me look foolish, which you haven't."

Why would I help you look foolish when you are already doing a bang up job all by your Matrix self LOL!!!! Are you trying to convince yourself of your brain power? or lack thereof?

Not to sound like a broken record,but your ignorance is overwhelming, I know you want all the atttention,just  make your point already and get off my post, or keep hiding like a coward while throwing rocks at me. I've dealt with your type also and like a fizzy pop you'll fizzle away soon when all your carbon 2 oxide is gone.

Still can't ID yourself , whats your age and Location, why are you trying to conceal your true ID, For someone within the age range you sure are silly, playing hide and seek online

Remember Deu 24:7 Please show how that was twisted because I'd like to know how copying and pasting changes to twisting?

My forehead is much stronger than yours,so you won't last very much longer if all you've got are big words(Hot Air) and ideologies with absolutely no substance. A chritsian in stealth mode, at least others can defend their stances. but you've got nothing to defend litte man!

Salaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ Morpheus24

It finally seems your brain is stopping its malfunction or could I still be wrong, just don't stick your snort filled nose in other peoples affairs. Cgift posted a response and  I replied him. Here you come speaking for him, did he ask you to respond for him? Don't you think he should be the one to respond to me since my comments were directed at his rsponse?

I knew you had some bitchassness in you and your comment "If you are not christian i.e one who follows the messiah predicted in the "old testament" shows your true ignorance of YAHAWAH'S Instructions and will eventually prove to be your demise.

Who is the Messiah predicted in Torah, After you answer this question,  I shall then proceed to finish you off with the Torah. So as you said earlier WATCH YOUR RESPONSE to this question, and I pray you know what you are talking about!

Salaaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

Still hiding Khazar?

With the peon sized brain you've got maybe you don't know that not all Hebrews were taken in captivity alot still live in Ghana, Senegal, Cameroun,  Nigeria South Africa, uganda, kenya etc today still under the same plight.

This is another sad case of putting the cart before the horse, Africans were picking cotton in Africa while our brothers and sisters were doing the same in the west.

Here comes captain save a soul to the rescue, Don't belittle peoples intelligence this way, If someone can log on online and get on Naira Land, I'm sure they could research stuff they read here also, if they chose to. Mr super hero Morpheous24!!

"I was raised by my authentic African grand father and mother which is why I have an authentic identity and an authentic brain. You should attack my points to make me look foolish, which you haven't."

Why would I help you look foolish when you are already doing a bang up job all by your Matrix self LOL!!!! Are you trying to convince yourself of your brain power? or lack thereof?

Not to sound like a broken record,but your ignorance is overwhelming, I know you want all the atttention,just  make your point already and get off my post, or keep hiding like a coward while throwing rocks at me. I've dealt with your type also and like a fizzy pop you'll fizzle away soon when all your carbon 2 oxide is gone.

Still can't ID yourself , whats your age and Location, why are you trying to conceal your true ID, For someone within the age range you sure are silly, playing hide and seek online

Remember Deu 24:7 Please show how that was twisted because I'd like to know how copying and pasting changes to twisting?

My forehead is much stronger than yours,so you won't last very much longer if all you've got are big words(Hot Air) and ideologies with absolutely no substance. A chritsian in stealth mode, at least others can defend their stances. but you've got nothing to defend litte man!

Salaam
Victory

I said the dispersal of Africans to different parts of the continent preceeds the biblical or historical time table of the demise of the two kingdoms of israel which you base your dispersal of lost hebrew tribes from. You won't answer that question

When did these hebrews arrive in the West Africa and what language did they speak?
How do you account for the languages that exist in the West African region and all of Africa today and how do you trace language origins to Hebrew. I guess your hebrew brothers intermingeled with existing tribes in West Africa and somehow God's punishment found you sailing to the other side of the world huh?
Name the countries in West Africa where cotton fields were existent as an economical exploitable resource?

DeuT 24:7 is twisted by your twisted ideology. Africans sold Africans, so if you hold true to your scripture your hebre brothers sold you away, which is why in the earllier post I told you to kill them as well cause some of them sold your ass off.

You seek to attack me as a christians when I have neither denied nor claimed such, not very smart of you.

You say i should state my point. My point is your gibberish is redrick. The truth is evident to those who really search for it.

Answer my questions and  stop throwing abuses left and right. You are avoiding the questions. lets see who falls on the wayside.

Don't corner me by saying I should tell you who the messiah is. Stating a reoccuring belief by many does not subscribe me to that tenent. Thats not what I am arguing here.

Answer my questions above and prove to everyone that comes to this thread that I am talking gibberish.

Oh yeah almost forgot. Morpheus says " follow me Alice and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Lady2(f): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
Yisrayl

The african slavery is not a prophecy. The verses from the Torah you qouted did not apply to africans.

Um are you a descendant of Jacob?
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2008
Please know your scriptural  and world history before coming at me, so please do tell who this prohecy pertains to?

I'm not a descendant of Jacob. I'm a descendant of Yahqob

Salaam
Victory
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 2:05am On Jul 08, 2008
Yisrayl

Can you answer the simple questions I posted you earlier. Jokes aside my friend, lets get down to business of proving whose spewing false hood.

I say you are not a descendant of Yaquob or jacob or Yakubu and you say you are. If you are the descendant of black slaves in the new world your genetic makeup is predominantly West African, your people have existed in this region for thousands of years inrespective of your theory of migrations. If you say I am spewing lies prove me wrong.

Stop deceiving my brethren in this Forum.
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
@Morpheous@24

You've had several opp to let me know why this post keeps eating at you,thats why I told you to man up an say what's on your mind. We both know that this slavery knife

cuts both ways. Let YAHAWAH deal with the caucasians and Arabs who raided our villages and forcefully carried away innocent families. My issue is with the collaborators of these inhumane acts

those africans who sold others just because they were of rival tribes,or captured in regional wars etc. A lot want to come home today but feel some unresolved issues in this area and do not know where they would fit in whence they return.

Just because one is of a dark complexion dosen't translate into being hebrew and all your big genetic testing bloviates mean nothing. Ab- ra- ham a black man(father of Ham) was a babylonian until he was called out by YHWH and he obeyed all YHWH commands and instruction GEN 26:5

There was no physical change in his genetics when he came out of babylon.- put all that jewish crap to rest. the Word Jew is an english word and did not exsist in ancient hebrew. Furthermore, the letter J does not exsist in the hebrew alphabets.

Do you speak hebrew or can you read hebrew? There are hebrew words in the original copies of the torah scrolls that still can't be translated till today. All you understand is king James's version ie his twist on the original scripts by his translators

This is the twisting you should be concerned about and not trying to make a name for yourself on Nairaland by riding on my coat tails,knowing quite well that you don't stand a chance against YHWH'S Torah!!

It's just much easier for evil men to attack the lowly messenger instead of the One whose words the messenger delivers smiley

Gen 13:1   THEN Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South

What land is south of Egypt?

That would be Sudan and b/w 2090 BC-1897 BC I don't think any caucasians lived in Sudan

Enough with your genetics, this ain't the matrix movie part 4, I've told you already that this is the real world.

Your caucasian teachers must have taught you about genetics, If we could rewind time to about 60-80years ago, that word genetics would not even be in your mouth.

Silly rabbit tricks are for kids!
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2008
Kindly elaborate on the "Unresolved issues, these Africans are pondering over"

Bro, nobody is forcing you to stay here in the new world. The world is large enough for you in this day and age to escape the empire called "the West" full of white bogey men. Seperate yourself from this Devil so he doesn't have to oppress you anymore. There are villages in Africa who need you. Go there and live in harmony with I AM. After all what does a man truly need to live if not food, shelter and occassional clothing.

You infer to the opinion that Abraham was black as if you were there with Abraham to determin what his genetic make up was.

"Jewish crap". Men you are way far gone than I imagined. "So you use that jewish propaganda shit too" I didn't mention anyting concerning Jews. It only shows your hatred and disdain that burns bright in your heart. Please! I know J is not a hebrew alphabet thus your spelling of YWWH.

As far as genetics is concerned. The only plausable reason your skin is black or at least you carry the genetic marker which allows you to produce that extra melanin and call yourself black,  passing it from one generation to another is because of the region your forfathers are from. You were not made black for any divine purpose nor are your kind divine in any shape way or form.

If you discard this obvious truth you are only fooling yourself. Maybe you would like to explain why if a "black" man has a child with a "White" woman, the child comes out an intermediary of the two shades. That child inherits 23 copy chormosones from each parent. Mathematicaly predicting that he would inherit half his fathers gene code of "black skin' and half his mothers gene code of white skin thus the his skin tone and no the JEW didn't come up with that one. Thats is naked science.

Point in case Abraham being a black man or a yellow man has no signifance concerning Gods plan with humanity so raising the point to everyone in this forum or all over the world is simply doing the same thing your slave masters thought you. To hate others and love yourselfs. You are mirroring an image of your  former master and not YOUR  TRUE MASTER . Your discovery that once apon a time your ancestors spoke hebrew or were given some divine revelation doesn't make your kind divine. Its a figment of your imagination.

You know how I know this cause history repeats itself over and over again. The so called "JEWS" that lived in jerusalem when the Romans opressed them fantasied about a messiah come to take them to the promise land and cursed their opressors as evil, wicked and damed by God, gentiles unworthy of the privilage given to them by their maker. Today those romans are called Italians are very much live and well. God hasn't burnt them up to ashes, YET. The so called "JEWS" of the that time have finally stopped waiting for God to come save them and edged out a place for themselves on this earth and you who have a home your ancestors have been living on are still here crying at the feet of your opressor instead of figuring out how to survive on Gods green earth. Keep waiting for the hereafter.

You accuse me of interpreting errouneous translations of the Bible. Yet you use the word EGYPT a fairly modern translation to refer to the correct translation of the hebrew word of the region Mitzrayim or KMT as the egyptians called it a region much smaller that the Egypt that is conjured up in peoples minds today and yeah there were people of different colors who lived in northeast africa including what you refer to as "Blacks" during that era so whats the point. Oh yeah your use of the work caucasion is a misnomer by the way. its maning is only what you attach to it, so is negro.

Morpheus says "Genetics is only a word. It is the meaning that we attach to that word that matters"
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
You kow what . After spatting with you for a day now. I have come the realization that it is futile to continue in this fashion. The people in this forum are far more intelligent than I credit them.

This propaganda will never stop as long as hate exists in this world and people capitalize on the fears and hopes of others.

How many times will black people reinvent this wheel, first it was the lost tribe of shabazz, lost in the wilderness of America now its the lost children of Israel. Anything to douse the pain of oppression and make sense of mans brutal nature. There are obvious controversies that exist in religions today especially "Christianity" and many will find oportunities and loopholes to prey on those confused and bewildered.
Before I bid you adieu my last words of warning.

Morpheus says "Those who perpetuate false doctrines are Twisted in their hearts. They will turn into the very things that twisted them. You have eyes and ears use them or the *Matrix has you*
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
I've got some duct tape I could give you to help hold you head togther cos you seem to be loosing your composure!!!!!

shocked grin grin grin
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2008
Nah just realized that a fool at "40" ooopss sorry at "36' is a fool forever.
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
Since you found Mitzrayim, be a good little chap, scury along and go find Havilah, Phut, and Cush

I did say you would eventually fizzle out, its a shame you hate your brother so much, you never IDed yourself! are you Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa? or are you ashanti? who are you?

It's easier for you to be a citizen of Rome than a son of Yisrayl in North East Africa.  shocked

Silly foolish Boy who has chosen to disrespect HIS MAKER'S LAW! crawl back into your emptiness, devoid of YAHAWAH'S wisdom, knowledge and understanding

No salaam for all Who hate YHWH'S Righteous Laws

Yisraylite
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
Who am I?

"I am the son of the soil"

"I am the morning star"

"I am the voice that cryeth in the wilderness."

I am MORPHEUS!!!!

When you awaken all your brothers from their slumber, let me know,  Poor man see what oppression has done to you. Lost children of Israel my ass!

You don't know me but I know you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6FfrRuHlA
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2008
[quote

author=morpheus24 link=topic=148405.msg2479360#msg2479360 date=1215544616]
Who am I?

"I am the son of the soil"

"I am the morning star"

"I am the voice that cryeth in the wilderness."

I am MORPHEUS!!!!

When you awaken all your brothers from their slumber, let me know, Poor man see what oppression has done to you. Lost children of Israel my ass!

[quote][/quote]

You are nothing but a big buffoon, and old man still living in Disney land, thinking he is a cartoon character, If I were you I 'll also be hiding after posting  trash responses and gabbage.

You are even ashamed to admit who you are, can't ID yourself, you quer little piece of shit, I told you I ain't a christian hence I'm not nice, you dirty little babylonian man-LovePeddler cheesy

Poof!, be gone slowpoke!! right back into your obscurity and darkness. You hate me because I'm something you'll never be, retarded looser.

I told you you had some bitchassness in you just like a sodomite godworshipper! Do you think David made nice with Goliath?

Foolish man child! yesterday, you tried to classify me as member of the Nation of Islam from the tribe of Shabbazz and today I'm an Israelite for christ. Dumb ass, I told you Christ is nothing in this world but a fairy tale.

I must give you nightmares at night while you're in your dreamworld. It's not me your ignorant ass should be worried about, You should be concerned with what will happen  to all   who break YAHAWAH'S LAWS and teach others to do so.

No Salaam for disobedient fools like you!!!

Yisraylite
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
Yisraylite:

You are nothing but a big buffoon, and old man still living in Disney land, thinking he is a cartoon character, If I were you I 'll also be hiding after posting  trash responses and gabbage.

You are even ashamed to admit who you are, can't ID yourself, you quer little piece of shit, I told you I ain't a christian hence I'm not nice, you dirty little babylonian man-LovePeddler cheesy

Poof!, be gone slowpoke!! right back into your obscurity and darkness. You hate me because I'm something you'll never be, retarded looser.

I told you you had some bitchassness in you just like a sodomite godworshipper! Do you think David made nice with Goliath?

Foolish man child! yesterday, you tried to classify me as member of the Nation of Islam from the tribe of Shabbazz and today I'm an Israelite for christ. Dumb ass, I told you Christ is nothing in this world but a fairy tale.

I must give you nightmares at night while you're in your dreamworld. It's not me your ignorant ass should be worried about, You should be concerned with what will happen  to all   who break YAHAWAH'S LAWS and teach others to do so.

No Salaam for disobedient fools like you!!!

Yisraylite

Its not my fault you are too unintelligent to see the correlation between nation of Islams redrick and yours.  I am fascinated at the use of those derogatory terms you spewed out " Babylonian man-LovePeddler" , haven't heard that one before.  Fascinating!!
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ Morpheous24

smiley I'll have a worse mouth for all you enemies of YHWH

Psa 139:21   Do I not hate them, O YHWH, who hate You? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?

Psa 139:22   I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them my enemies.

Psa 139:23   Search me, O YHWH, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;

Psa 139:24   And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting

You're getting weaker and weaker, you snort nosed little prick, Better be  glad you are on line, hiding behind a computer screen. I don't turn a cheek for my enemies. if you touch my cheek,I'll try to decapitate your rebellious ass! filthy Godworshipper!!!

Yisraylite
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by morpheus24: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2008
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheous24

smiley I'll have a worse mouth for all you enemies of YHWH

Psa 139:21 Do I not hate them, O YHWH, who hate You? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?

Psa 139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them my enemies.

Psa 139:23 Search me, O YHWH, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;

Psa 139:24 And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting

You're getting weaker and weaker, you snort nosed little prick, Better be glad you are on line, hiding behind a computer screen. I don't turn a cheek for my enemies. if you touch my cheek,I'll try to decapitate your rebellious ass! filthy Godworshipper!!!

Yisraylite

And you my lost israeli are getting angrier and angrier. You are not fighting for any "god" . You are fighting the hate in your heart. Which is point I have trying to make since the beginning of this thread. You are no different from your so called "slavemaster" after all.
Re: Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors by Yisraylite(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
Please continue in your disobedience, So I can come after you  when My king sits on the Everlasting throne of YHWH

Psa 149:1 ¶ Praise YHWH. Sing to YHWH a new song, [and] his praise in the congregation of saints.

Psa 149:2  Let Yisrayl rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

Psa 149:3  Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Psa 149:4  For YHWH takes pleasure in his people: HE will beautify the meek with salvation.

Psa 149:5  Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

Psa 149:6  [Let] the high [praises] of YHWH[be] in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand;

Psa 149:7  To execute vengeance upon the heathen, [and] punishments upon the people; [/color][color=#990000][/color]

Psa 149:8  To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
[/color]

Psa 149:9  To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise YHWH

Hallal YAHAWAH!!!!!!!

smiley wink

Yisraylite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To 2009, Your Year Of Unending Joy.it Shall Be To You A Year Of Years. / Is Christianity Messing With Our Mind? / Why Do Nigerian Pastors Include Academic Titles In Their Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 230
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.