Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried (953 Views)

''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried by Juell(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2013
A jealous woman poisoned two pregnant friends so they miscarried their babies.
Angela Maier, 26, was consumed with jealousy because she was desperate to have a baby of her own but had suffered three miscarriages.
When she then learned that her sister-in-law
and best friend were pregnant she became so
depressed that she snapped and poisoned the
women's drinks with medicine she was
prescribed after her miscarriage.
Maier told a court in Klagenfurt, Austria: "I
couldn't stand the thought of them having
babies who would be growing up when mine was dead.
"Mine should have been with them as well, but
instead mine died while theirs went on."
The court heard how the woman and her best
friend had become pregnant at the same time, and had been shopping for baby clothes and planning together.
The friend said: "I asked for a glass of water,
and she said she had a special drink for
pregnant women, that she didn't need any more.
"A short while later I started to bleed, and
then I lost the baby. When I found out what she
had done, I wrote back and told her she was a
murderer. I can't forgive her."
Two months later she invited her sister-in-law
to visit and did the same thing again, mixing the
medicine into her hot chocolate, and then
'watched me as I drank it', the victim told the
court.
The court heard it led to both pregnant women
suffering miscarriages.
Maier went on to have a baby of her own, and
now has a three-year-old daughter.
Two years later, she decided to confess to the
women when she found out they had become
pregnant again.
She was sentenced to 18 months in prison, with
14 months suspended, after the court ruled
that she was psychologically sound although she
had,it accepted, been suffering from depression.
Judge Michaela Sanin said: "You maliciously
took the lives of two unborn babies."

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried by badmeat(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2013
The devil lives amongst men!the woman deserved to be flogged with a barbed koboko until she pass out,angry
Re: Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried by ChideraFavour(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2013
And to think of it she later have child of her own after intentionally killed two unborn childrean, what an ironical world we are living in
Re: Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
She deserves death like those unborn kids. inprisonment with hard labour and later Death by hanging. Let her enjoy death little by little.
Re: Jealous Woman Poisoned Pregnant Friend And Sister-in-law So They Miscarried by luccy4sure: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Cykik: She deserves death like those unborn kids. inprisonment with hard labour and later Death by hanging. Let her enjoy death little by little.
she's bad and wicked,she deserve to be seriously dealt with

(1) (Reply)

His Marathon Se*x Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife Tells Court / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 / Mother In Law Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.