Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige (1390 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Senator Chris Ngige, the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the November 16 Anambra State election, has alleged that there are plans by the state government to rig the election.

Ngige hinged his allegation on the recent distribution of 500 buses by the state Governor, Peter Obi and the recruitment exercise embarked upon by his administration.

The Senator, who has also unveiled his blueprint for the state, said there was a conscious move by the incumbent government to rig the forthcoming election, “hence we are using this medium to alert the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) and the good citizens of Anambra State in general.”

Media Consultant to Ngige, Clementina Olomu, who made this known in a statement, said the allegation was based on an intelligence report available to the Ngige campaign office.

She contended that the buses were procured for the purpose of the election and would be located at strategic positions all over the state to be used to convey already marked ballot papers in favour of the ruling party, which would be handed over to INEC as the votes collated from the different wards and the polling booths.

"Most especially in Anambra Central Senatorial district, where Ngige is currently the senator, it is to give the Anambra people the false impression that Ngige lost the election even in his on senatorial district," she added.

Olomu, however, said from all ramifications, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) administration has failed the people and had only resorted to "projects that have been regarded as Greek gift by the people of Anambra State.

"Ironically, the people of Anambra are aware that he has failed them completely and are not carried away by his Greek gift in the name of launching all sorts of projects. All these, they consider medicine after death," Olomu stated.

On his blueprint for the development of the state, Ngige, while addressing the Anambra business community in Lagos, said his return to the Government House would enable him complete the work he began in 2003.

Meanwhile, Olomu has decried what she described as unwarranted attacks aimed at running down the APC candidate in the run up to the election.

In a statement in Awka, she said such attacks like the insinuation that Ngige had been deaf and dumb in his last two years in the Senate or that the revered traditional ruler of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe Nnaemeka, placed a curse on him smacked off hatred by opponents, who saw Ngige as the most credible candidate in the election.

“They are running him down because he is the most credible candidate in the election. Take the APGA candidate, Willie Obiano, for instance, he has not excelled in the banking industry not to talk of handing a state. What has he done in a unit of Fidelity Bank, when he was there to uplift it let alone the whole banking industry,” she asked.

She said the reason they are attacking Ngige transcends the election alone.

“I discovered that it was not just for the sake of the elections but because of the things he achieved in the 34 months when he served as governor, building durable roads, upgrading hospitals and schools as well as people-oriented bills he had sponsored as a senator,” she said.
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2013
I have always maintained that Ngige would beat Apga and Obiano in a free and fair elections, infact the landslide would be more more than that of Oshiomole in Edo state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/anambra-poll-ngige-alleges-plot-rig-election
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by ozolity(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
This man has already declared himself failure before the election. APC style, winning election on the pages of newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by debbiebear(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Even Ngige wil rig d election as well,...........I tire 4 opposition parties nd bad mouth every time angry
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by ChideraFavour(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
One major reason why I hate this Ngige is that he talk too much, every week he must come up with one issue. Must you cry to the public before you will prove your dejection? Ha! This your noise has becoming too much I beg

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by touch4mony: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
if ngige was in obi's position will he or will he not rig election,will he conduction free and fair election.which governor has conducted election in nigeria that the oppostion will accept it as free and fair and did not go to the court of law to nulify d election.ngige should knw better how they work cos his one of the so he should stop crying if ohakem can conduct election and rochas will win ngige should have anything to worry about if he belives that his the ppls choice.
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Chino72: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
If it means rigging the election against the Islamic and haramic party APC it is a welcome development. cool

2 Likes

Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by ferdsmart(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chino72: If it means rigging the election against the Islamic and haramic party APC it is a welcome development. cool
gbam.. We must rig it in OMOR
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Clerverly: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chino72: If it means rigging the election against the Islamic and haramic party APC it is a welcome development. cool

don't be carried away. It is called propaganda. Ngige is very strong in this election. Call home and find out ewu chino!
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Chino72: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Clerverly:

don't be carried away. It is called propaganda. Ngige is very strong in this election. Call home and find out ewu chino!

Call home?

Are you the only one who does not know that I live and work in Awka with my family..

Back off clown..

3 Likes

Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by gleaf: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ngige has done the mathematics and found out that he is going to fail, now he could not bear the shame of loosing he resorted to rumour and propaganda! I wonder why he thought he will win after committing numerous blunders and uncountless scandals trailing his personality.

Ngige simply enjoy the remaining fruitless years in the senate and rest!

6 Likes

Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by ferdsmart(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chino72:

Call home?

Are you the only one who does not know that I live and work in Awka with my family..

Back off clown..
stop wasting your energy on that clown
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by ferdsmart(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
gleaf: Ngige has done the mathematics and found out that he is going to fail, now he could not bear the shame of loosing he resorted to rumour and propaganda! I wonder why he thought he will win after committing numerous blunders and uncountless scandals trailing his personality.

Ngige simply enjoy the remaining fruitless years in the senate and rest!
i wonder ooo.. Ekwunife would deal with him come 2015
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by BrokenTV: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
The only reason am happy is that APC only win their election on nairaland and pages on newspaper but in real life they lose. A loser is always a loser.
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by manny4life(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ngige should quit crying like a child, he hasn't seen anything yet he's complaining... A stubborn fly follows the corpse into the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by ChideraFavour(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
ferdsmart: gbam.. We must rig it in OMOR
which Omor are you talkn about please is it the Omor in Orumba or Omor in Ayamelum? Am from the Omor in Ayamelum that is why am asking
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by ak47mann(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Anambra reject APC and ngige the world terrorist,anambra we handle our business very well nothing is stopping us.I analyse this vote, in nov reality will bite. Anambra is not meant for certain individuals. cool
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
ohhhh i see thread got many apga goons and apologist grin grin grin grin grin apga will be history by November 16
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2013
cowleg: ohhhh i see thread got many apga goons and apologist grin grin grin grin grin apga will be history by November 16
You dey mind them grin
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Controversy: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngige always like to appear a saint, for those who cared to know Ngige was and still the bleeder of election malpractice in Anambra state, little wonder Wale Soyinka that he is the part of problem in Anambra
"Ngige is part of Anambra
fraud - Soyinka
"
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/18049-ngige-is-part-of-anambra-fraud-soyinka
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by gramci: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige is afraid grin
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
If he knows for sure that Obi is going to rig then he should withdraw from the election. When you lose, it's rigging but when you win, it's free and fair. Kelechukwu, clap for yourself.
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by fatherab1: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
All of U̶̲̥̅̊ here who think Ngige will not put d final nail on the coffin of APuGA (according †̥☺ Nicholas of PDP) in this nxt month election are either too far from Anambra or are living in govt house in Awka or self-deceiving Liars or deaf and blind
One of d 4
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by BrokenTV: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Is Ngige talking about Obi rigging election, didn't he Ngige rigg election. Ngige will be beating black and blue come that day.
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by fatherab1: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
In politics, you play the underdog esp when your popularity gets too wild and wide †̥☺ your liking.
Political Strategy 101
Re: Obi Will Rig The Elections: Ngige by Brimmie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Afam4eva: If he knows for sure that Obi is going to rig then he should withdraw from the election. When you lose, it's rigging but when you win, it's free and fair. Kelechukwu, clap for yourself.

Akamu4eva!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Al-mustapha: I'm Just Learning How To Use Mobile Phone , Ipad / Will The Igbo Ever Rule Nigeria? / Things That Makes South Africa Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.