Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here (1721 Views)

A Stop To Your Financial Problems With N1,000 / Act On This Info & Put An End To Your Financial Worries! / Special Thanks To Nairaland For Ur Advice And Prayers God Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by 4teelaw(f): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Hello all,
I have been stalking this investment section for a while now, and I have noticed how people try to mislead other people regarding how, when and what to invest in.
So, I will offer my services here as a professional investment banker, and I will answer and advise to the best of my ability. Actually, your decision to invest is totally yours but financial advisory guidance here and there will not hurt.
I represent some international investment and philanthropy organizations, and function as their eyes and ears on ground, so I can at least advise you from an international perspective, and if I don't have answers to your questions now, I can make enquiries on your behalf and get back to you.

House Rules: I will not provide free personalised services, if you need me to monitor your books, clean up your accounts or source for the best investment opportunities, you will have to pay.

I may not always respond to Pms, but be rest assured I can give the best possible advice in public.

Thanks
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by chinebu(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ok we appreciate you brother and I have this question that has been bothering me.

Pls I have interest in buying treasury bills from the CBN but all my effort to get the right contact has not yeilded much result.

Can you share more light here for those who are interested to invest wether it is profitable for now or not.

Thanks
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by 4teelaw(f): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2013
chinebu: Ok we appreciate you brother and I have this question that has been bothering me.

Pls I have interest in buying treasury bills from the CBN but all my effort to get the right contact has not yeilded much result.

Can you share more light here for those who are interested to invest wether it is profitable for now or not.

Thanks

The last time I checked treasury bills were going for 11% (Oct 18) for 90 days and 12% for 1year.
You can contact your bank and inform them of your interest in purchasing TBills. Usually there is a bid every 2weeks (thursdays) and they can help you invest. Usually, you have the opportunity to earn your interest upfront when purchasing TBills. But if you will prefer higher interest rates, there are some CBN licensed NBFIs who can provide higher rates than what is obtainable from Banks and TBills
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by Mattin(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good day, I want to venture into poultry production and I need fund. How do I get a fund or grant of half a million to start my farm? Where can you refer me to?
Regards
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by 4teelaw(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mattin: Good day, I want to venture into poultry production and I need fund. How do I get a fund or grant of half a million to start my farm? Where can you refer me to?
Regards

Do you have your own property? Have you done this business before? I need to know before I am able to answer ur question
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by Mattin(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sorry I just visited the thread....
I have a landed property and I have undergone training and practised it before.
Regards
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by 4teelaw(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mattin: Sorry I just visited the thread....
I have a landed property and I have undergone training and practised it before.
Regards

Did you apply for youwin. www.youwin.org.ng
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by shedyman: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good day, my mum just retired from the public service and plans on going into the sale of palm oil as a retirement business. I would rather think this is too petty inview of her gratuity (over 20million naira) but she seems hell bent on going on. Do u consider this line of business viable? If yes, what suggestions can u proffer to aid her? Thanks.
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by Mattin(m): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2014
4teelaw:

Did you apply for youwin. www.youwin.org.ng
I have registered, yet to finish the process.
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by 4teelaw(f): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
shedyman: Good day, my mum just retired from the public service and plans on going into the sale of palm oil as a retirement business. I would rather think this is too petty inview of her gratuity (over 20million naira) but she seems hell bent on going on. Do u consider this line of business viable? If yes, what suggestions can u proffer to aid her? Thanks.
How much about palm oil business does she know? I will suggest she invests in a high yielding investment notes for a 1yr period while she develops a solid business plan around her idea. I can help you with a very good business plan writing consultant if you so wish and recommend some good investment options.
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by gr8david(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
I've worked for a building construction company as an artisan (mason) for 5yrs n ve gained quality experience, put together a quality business plan n ve registered my business for (building construction n block industry), I ve a land where I can be molding the block, but need hire purchase truck or loan of 750,000 naira to enable me to start my business.
pls help needed
Re: Your Financial And Business Advisory Questions Get Answered Here by tomiamida: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Used Diamond Bank To Verify Paypal / 10% Interest On Your Savings @ Wema Bank Alat (instant Withdrawal Or Transfer). / Still Buying Pi Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.