Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Dont Think Nigerian Soldiers Can Perpetrate This kind of Wickedness! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Dont Think Nigerian Soldiers Can Perpetrate This kind of Wickedness! (773 Views)

Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / I Don't Understand Why Some Somalis Dont Think They're Black / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Nigerian Soldiers Can Perpetrate This kind of Wickedness! by nwaanambra1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
NAIROBI, Kenya – New CCTV footage from Nairobi's Westgate mall appears to shows Kenyan soldiers carrying loot out of the besieged mall, attacked exactly four weeks ago, the Nation newspaper reported Saturday, October 19.

The report comes two days after members of parliament investigating the attack absolved the army of looting.

The Nation said the 30 minutes of footage showed "scores of soldiers rummaging through the Nakumatt Supermarket and leaving with white polythene bags whose contents cannot be seen."

The same footage, which is from the second day of the siege, when only the army had access to the mall, shows individual uniformed soldiers putting their guns down in order to have both hands free to ransack shops.

The four day siege, claimed by Al-Qaeda-linked Islamists started September 21 and left at least 67 dead

The MPs investigating the attack on Thursday said that some owners of businesses in the mall who said their premises had been looted were just trying to get compensation from their insurers.

Several business owners told Agence France-Presse that they locked their premises before escaping from the mall only to find them ransacked and with valuables missing when they were allowed back in after the siege. – Rappler.com

Now its obvious Kenyan soldiers are the most wicked in Africa! angry angry

http://www.rappler.com/world/regions/africa/41746-soldiers-with-shopping-bags-in-kenya-mall-video-report

I also saw the news on Aljazeera yesterday!
Re: I Dont Think Nigerian Soldiers Can Perpetrate This kind of Wickedness! by nwaanambra1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: I Dont Think Nigerian Soldiers Can Perpetrate This kind of Wickedness! by ZACHIE: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
you seem to very underestimate the severity of our lawlessness by the title of your thread.
Nigerian soldiers will not only loot, the will pillage and r
rummage all they can find.
looting is the reward of gallantry....
Re: I Dont Think Nigerian Soldiers Can Perpetrate This kind of Wickedness! by Kingslaw(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
are you ok?
ZACHIE: you seem to very underestimate the severity of our lawlessness by the title of your thread.
Nigerian soldiers will not only loot, the will pillage and r
rummage all they can find.
looting is the reward of gallantry....
Re: I Dont Think Nigerian Soldiers Can Perpetrate This kind of Wickedness! by Dibiachukwu: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Research Biafran war and you will see Nigerian soldiers in action.

(1) (Reply)

Germany Had So Much Renewable Energy On Sunday That It Had To Pay People To Use / UK Now Wants Another Referendum After Shocking Financial Losses / See Kenya Man Sleeping After A Campaign Rally For Amnesty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.