Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52772 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by darlingbobo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Congrats bro. U made a wise choice and that's why God has led you this far. He will do more as you have involved Him. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: let me get you a description of king solomon >>>

song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< one of the elect
solomon was black ?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: solomon was black ?! shocked
lol i blew your mind huh ? lol grin grin you learn something new everyday

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by precious112: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
albiol: From the first picture its obvious they both do weightlifting
well mind u, they L♥√ع them selfs, ​A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ do not be blind with looks ok
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2013
So dis guy don tru tru marry.....
Guy be careful oh cos dis ur wife get muscle, if u do anyhow na hospital 6wks......
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by justplainpaul(m): 1:14am On Oct 21, 2013
Person marry monster, them say he marry wife. SMH
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Bpriest(m): 1:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Why he doesn't grab her azz ?
DailyNews: Ladies on nairaland, y is it that u ladies don't like to hear the truth even when someone defies all odds to say the truth Y do u ladies love hearing a painted story just to satisfy ur ear/eye at the moment Na wa o shocked shocked

Obadiah is telling u ladies what majority of men all over the world thinks about beautiful women and u ladies can't still believe him; are u people ladies and also men

Yes, every man dreams and desires to marry or date a very beautiful woman, but as he grows, experiences of life and life scenarios teaches him a lot of lessons that makes him change all those his boyish wishes undecided

Every man; Nigerian, American, Japanese, Jamaican, Indian, etc believes by default that a very pretty woman has greater chances of cheating on her partner not becos she's a cheat but because she gets so much attention from men, and especially men of high financial calibre and fame.

Hence, most men that want to avoid that always marry not-so-pretty women because they believe those not-so-pretty women don't always cheat or disrespect their husbands like the very pretty women, and if u study global trends, it seems to be true.

The only solution is this:

If u are a very-pretty lady, try and start now to cultivate high moral standard in yourself, run very close to God not by mouth but with all your heart.

Be friendly....pray and work hard to be good and avoid living a wayward life of running around with different men in the name of being hot cos it will surely backfire on u if u don't take heed.

And again, no man is ugly. A man can only be ugly if he fails financially. So long as a man is financially okay, he is handsome...and will even be chased after by pretty ladies more than a broke handsome guy.

Ask what BBA winner, Dillish and her friend are doing in Benin city since yesterday- to see ugly Adams Osh...OBJ that everyone calls ugly moves around in company of the most beautiful women on earth, despite his age.

So ladies, to change what men believe on this topic, it begins with you in real life and not what u ladies come on nairaland to type and gogrin

Meanwhile, I think Yvonne Nelson should better tie Chris Attoh down soonest or else cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by eightsin(m): 2:35am On Oct 21, 2013
slimyem: Choi!!shocked shocked
I would never have thought this guy was married talk less for 10 years...
Beautiful family.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 3:55am On Oct 21, 2013
Van Vicker is a true definition of a real man. When I saw this topic I thought I wud b seeing some sickle cell stricken model posing with some useless designer. U r so lucky Mrs cox I met a guy who left me because I look like someone who's gonna be fat later in life!!!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Obadiah is deep.you have so much knowledge. Wish I could meet you, but am not ugly sha ooooooo. I try small. You have said nothing but the truth. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2013
MEILYN: it isnt necessary. You can stay in your house and still achieve all that. My mom and dad were together for 30years before my dad died. Since i was born my dad and mom only went on vacation once, they went to the Church for only a week. And they were very happy without vacations or outing e.tc e.t.c Inshort they were the best couple on planet earth.
My parents have been married 54 years my senior sister has been married for over 30 and they have been to every single continent in the world so I don't really get your point. My husband has been to over 12 countries before I met him so, it depends on what floats your boat. We love to travel it does not make our marriage happy we make our marriage happy, diffrent strokes for different folks.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: so it is the duty of a REAL MAN to take you on vacation abi ? no wonder men are doing all kinds of crime to get the money to take you to dubai. RIP to all the ones who died in the struggle trying to please their women with holiday vacations in dubai. and lets have a minutes silence in honor of our comrades locked in jails all over the world in a bid to get money to take their women to dubai grin grin grin gerroutta ere wit dat mess lol
What makes you think it is only a women that loves to travel my husband LOVES to travel since he was a teen and he continued with his family. So only criminals can travel.. Come on guy that you are a homebody means nobody should experience the world, you think you can not save money to take a vacation, all my family are professionals and love to travel. Does it say in your bible you should not travel smh

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2013
rokiatu:

Seen a lot of it love. obadiah777 is a hilarious guy.

I really hope obadiah777 change his attitude before he end up with a seriously ugly religious lady that sleep around. cheesy

Better to marry the person you love, (beautiful or ugly) If they cheat on you, well karma's a bi..tch.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by tombeh(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2013
I'm so much happy for you man, May God give you more years in your marriage life IJN.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by quivah(f): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: if thats you in the picture you are not ugly wink
Errm you mean I cant get to hook nonso?;(
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Hade4larin: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Boll2010: ahan ahan aunty u can lie ooo! Which one be two decade again.....shey 10yrs don turn two decades....I gez 20yrs is a century

Well, I guess u didn't read d post and his comment well b4 u crucified him.... Next tym, display ur stupidity in ur room
Tanx
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by showby: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2013
Some will keep celebrating years of marriage bliss while the others will divorce prematurely and rush to the media celebrating. The difference is commitment, patience, faithfulness and love. The choice is yours.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by coolsamba(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Yield: Ghanaian men are very loyal to their women and they treat them well too.
serious
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2013
sandijey: Obadiah is deep.you have so much knowledge. Wish I could meet you, but am not ugly sha ooooooo. I try small. You have said nothing but the truth. wink grin
scripture do say the truth will set you free grin grin >>>> john 8 vs 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2013
biafranqueen: What makes you think it is only a women that loves to travel my husband LOVES to travel since he was a teen and he continued with his family. So only criminals can travel.. Come on guy that you are a homebody means nobody should experience the world, you think you can not save money to take a vacation, all my family are professionals and love to travel. Does it say in your bible you should not travel smh
yes it does grin >>>> jeremiah 10 vs 2 This is what the LORD says: "Do not learn the ways of the nations <<< travelling is trying to soak up other heathen nations cultures.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2013
quivah:
Errm you mean I cant get to hook nonso?;(
you keep mentioning nonso lol. dont know who the fellow is. let me try a quick google search
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by clementinacosma: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=LesbianBoy]His wife is too muscular and UGLY......jeez!!! I wonder what ('pick-up') van vicker saw in her > beauty they say is in d eyes of d beholder bt u r rilli funnyoooo
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by joeekuns(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: His wife is too muscular and UGLY......jeez!!! I wonder what ('pick-up') van vicker saw in her angry

Ahan bros you should be celebrating then na....is it easy to keep a gf for 9yrs and then marry that same girl for 10yrs. Don't be a persimist abeg and besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Fine + Fine usually doesn't work out most times (like terms repel while unlike terms attract)
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by quivah(f): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: you keep mentioning nonso lol. dont know who the fellow is. let me try a quick google search
Ermmn you don't know nonso?!...
He is a nollywood actor.. nonso diobi
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Otses(f): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2013
Wow, this is lovely, I wish them more happy years together.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2013
quivah:
Ermmn you don't know nonso?!...
He is a nollywood actor.. nonso diobi
never heard of him till now. i dont watch nollywood movies
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Janeify(f): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote
author=rokiatu]

Are you the one living his life? What the fu..ck is your business in his
choice of life partner? What would you know, small boys like you don't
understand the language of love and you will probably never fall in love
for the rest of your life thats why you are saying something so utterly
stupid.

Hes attracted to her, he love her, he find her beautiful, they have
three beautiful children, they are happy, their years of togetherness is
testimony.

[size=17pt]And most importanly they don't care what the fu..ck you
think. So you can take your opinion and go back to hell where you came
from. [/size][/quote]

i almost collapsed while reading this....mehn,u sent him 2 hell b4 askin him 2cheesy:*cheesy...swEET!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Happytina(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2013
ChiSun27: Van...u v now totally earned my respect. May God strengthen ur union d more. Amen.
A big AMEN to dat. He is indeed a gentle man. I wish them wel
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by magikalz(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2013
rokiatu:

Are you the one living his life? What the fu..ck is your business in his choice of life partner? What would you know, small boys like you don't understand the language of love and you will probably never fall in love for the rest of your life thats why you are saying something so utterly stupid.

Hes attracted to her, he love her, he find her beautiful, they have three beautiful children, they are happy, their years of togetherness is testimony.

[size=17pt]And most importanly they don't care what the fu..ck you think. So you can take your opinion and go back to hell where you came from. [/size]
. Errm.....but, Madam Advocate who sent you in defense!!!!!!
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by iyeyemi: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: lol i blew your mind huh ? lol grin grin you learn something new everyday
ahm you really should read that passage again. It's the babe talking about herself and not solomon describing himself. Not that it makes any difference if he was white or black, but better not to drop misleading information

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
iyeyemi: ahm you really should read that passage again. It's the babe talking about herself and not solomon describing himself. Not that it makes any difference if he was white or black, but better not to drop misleading information
you do err.

SOS 1 VS 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem <<< SO A WOMAN IS TELLING OTHER WOMEN HOW BLACK AND HANDSOME ( COMELY MEANS HANDSOME ) SHE IS ? SMDH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.