Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Thread For Body Builders - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Body Builders (64147 Views)

Body-builders Please Get In Here / Forever Lite Ultra With Aminotein Shake Good For Sports People, Body Builders / Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bobojoshua(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
2rez:
Kudos to tha initiator of diz topic. So soul soothin'. Body building z one of ma hobbiez i tell u. OP, blezz up mahn! To start wit, i got tha kinda body that wen I workout so well, I get to c tha result immediately, I min immediately. I appreciate my body wen I c maself in tha mirror buh due to tha stubbornnezz of ma body, wen am done working out, tha built-up musclez I worked so hard to get goez down gradually n I ll b like, WT*F! Of course some fellaz kno whaddam talkin 'bout. I got huge passion fo body building I tell othawise, I wouldav stoppt buh I didnt. I carried on, nawt mindin'. Outta curiosity n untiring research so az to retain tha built up musclez, I stumbled upon a drug dat makz tha musclez stay till eternity I bet u. Tiz z called "animal pump". Eva since I started tha usage, ma WT*F dayz were ova. Truzz me dey were ova. Talking about casilan 90, u get tha best result wen u takit alongside complan. Weight-on doez thasame magic too buh u gotta take like 5 bottlez
coupled wit vigorouz workoutz, daz all Thumbz up to y'all ladiez dat workout. Luv yo spiritz. Keep on dwain wat u kno how to do. Asyd from builtin musclez, abbz....like food, xercise makz one healthier.*w*
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bobojoshua(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProfessorD:

High quality protein: chicken, eggs, fish, black eyed beans, milk, etc

Complex carbs; brown(ofada rice), wheat, whole grains like maize millet

Vitamins: mainly for absorption of protein it will be useless if you eat all the eggs in the world and it cant be absorbed, fruits and vegetables

Good fats: olive oil, sunflower oil, nuts, avocado
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bobojoshua(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jamesdman:

Bro.. i think all of your issues is really a single issue, YOU WANT TO GET BIGGER THAN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.
To acheive that you need to get:
1) Get registered to a program at the gym.
2) That program most definitely would include lifting heavy weights, which would be increased progressively.
3) You would have to work every part of your body with weights, you would do bench presses, squats, dead lifting etc
4) The intensity would increase as well, you might start from a beginner level, to intermediate, and then to advanced level. Each varying in the intensity of the workouts.
5) You would have to pay attention to what you eat. You would need to eat like a giant before you become one. Your meals should be highly proteinous.
6) If you can lay your hands on steriod-free supplement, you would need to use them.
7) As an alternative to supplements, i would suggest you use tom brown. It's made locally and is highly proteinous, it's made with fried soya beans, groundnut, maize, millet etc. I was introduced to it by the guys in the gym i first trained. These guys are quite big, one is a professioner judo fighter and trains like hell. He uses just tom brown. When making it (tom brown) i suggest you add a tin of full cream milk, it increases it's richness.
After all said... getting bigger is all about eating big and training till you bust!!!
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bobojoshua(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
FBS:

I'd say to flatten the stomach try the different variations of the plank.
And if he must do crunches then probably the reverse crunch but watch your lower back.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by pweetiedee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
visit dbolmusclesecret.com for anything and everything you want to know about body building.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by toluxa1(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2017
No pictures of you guys?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Sammypedro18(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm lean n I want to get into building my body.. .is it advisable I take protein supplements(steroids)?? And if yes, which healthy ones without side effect should be recommended

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by pweetiedee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sammypedro18:
I'm lean n I want to get into building my body.. .is it advisable I take protein supplements(steroids)?? And if yes, which healthy ones without side effect should be recommended

Do not take steroids. there are natural supplements like...

casein, creatine, whey protein, HGH, testosterone boosters(natural one).
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Sammypedro18(m): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

Do not take steroids. there are natural supplements like...

casein, creatine, whey protein, HGH, testosterone boosters(natural one).

Thanks dear... .can you recommend any particular brand for me?? Something without side effect, don't want to get into something I'll regret later in life
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by FBS: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Sammypedro18:

Thanks dear... .can you recommend any particular brand for me?? Something without side effect, don't want to get into something I'll regret later in life
Are you lactose intolerant, looking to gain mass or lean muscle?
Taste and reactions to supplements differ so you may have to try different brands like BSN-Syntha 6, Muscletech, Muscle pharm, My protein, JYM Pro, Optimum nutrition and the list goes on. The trick is to buy a small size of a particular brand. Try it and if you don't like it, try another one.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Sammypedro18(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
FBS:

Are you lactose intolerant, looking to gain mass or lean muscle?
Taste and reactions to supplements differ so you may have to try different brands like BSN-Syntha 6, Muscletech, Muscle pharm, My protein, JYM Pro, Optimum nutrition and the list goes on. The trick is to buy a small size of a particular brand. Try it and if you don't like it, try another one.
Owkay.. ..thanks alot, I appreciate
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Glowstone(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys i also wants to start body building but i have small wrist, will it increase in size if I start dumbbell.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bossman44: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
I wanna build all my body.. Both my legs and i want to squat oy once a week!
Pls i need you to help me come up with a workout timetable time table i can only hit the gym 4 times a week sun, Tuesday, Wednesday nd saturday! but make my squats only on Saturday..
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Greatbeard(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
bossman44:
I wanna build all my body.. Both my legs and i want to squat oy once a week!
Pls i need you to help me come up with a workout timetable time table i can only hit the gym 4 times a week sun, Tuesday, Wednesday nd saturday! but make my squats only on Saturday..

I do a full body workout from my home gym 4-5 times a week.

Bench press- 10x3(to failure on the last set)

barbell curl- 8x3

tricep extension- 10x3

lateral raises-10x3

barbell pullovers- 10 x 5.

barbell rows- 10x5

Then I squat twice a week(ass to grass hitting depth on each rep) 10x5.

This takes two hours to complete.

The best thing about having a home gym is the accessibility.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bossman44: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Greatbeard:

barbell curl- 8x3

tricep extension- 10x3

lateral raises-10x3

barbell rows- 10x5

pls can u help me grp the workout according to days of the week i have just Sundays, Tuesdays Wednesday and Saturdays
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bossman44: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Greatbeard:

barbell curl- 8x3

tricep extension- 10x3

lateral raises-10x3

barbell rows- 10x5

do u do all this workout daily?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Greatbeard(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2017
bossman44:
do u do all this workout daily?

Yes. I squat twice weekly.

I always leave the gym feeling so free and calm. you'd think I was high if you saw me...so much clarity and serenity.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bobojoshua(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Greatbeard:

barbell curl- 8x3
tricep extension- 10x3
lateral raises-10x3
barbell rows- 10x5
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by bossman44: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pla i need a 4/5 days full body workout plan with splits and rest.. Pls someone shud ols help me come up with one**
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by muscleunited(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sammypedro18:

I recommend you start training for about a month or two and see how your genetics respond to your training before considering enhancement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69HTk4qA4Y
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good Evening Guys. I'm new in Benin, and I'm looking to get a personal gym in my house. Wanna start out by getting dumbells nd weights. Does anyone knw whr i can get these in Benin? Vehicle Flywheels, dumbells etc? Pls Holla.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Ayloaded04: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Please who can recommend a gym in the ajah axis with good trainers
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by infgost234(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Mehn I just hit the gym after a long absense. I have been doing pressups for about a week to tone up a bit. I used dumbbells and coiled about 90 per arm total. That was yesterday and I noticed my hand had difficulty straightening up. Now its worse. I feel I may have strained something cus a muscle in the arm is just taut and the arm can't straighten. Even typing this is giving me a pain. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
infgost234:
Mehn I just hit the gym after a long absense. I have been doing pressups for about a week to tone up a bit. I used dumbbells and coiled about 90 per arm total. That was yesterday and I noticed my hand had difficulty straightening up. Now its worse. I feel I may have strained something cus a muscle in the arm is just taut and the arm can't straighten. Even typing this is giving me a pain. Any suggestions on what I should do?

I feel u bro,but the pain is absolutely normal since it's a while u hit the gym,it will wear out in a couple of days...
Continue pumping.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by rumenase(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2017
what's up guyd
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Jayjegz: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Good day, please I just acquired a "casilan 90" supplement and I need to know if it's better to take it at night or in the morning. If it's better to take it in the morning, do I need to eat first before taking it?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Mekzmoney(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
chymystique:
hi everyone... please does anyone here know any good gym @ ota where one can register?? Thanks
Where in otta are you pls?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Sirmuel1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
I need supplements, who knows where I can get them?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Zombicmodz: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Anabolic steroids

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow.. I did not see this thread earlier.. I lifted my first weight in 2010...i worked out intensely for 3 months.. And I stopped due to change of location.. And I resumed workout last year July after 8 years and worked out till Nov.. Then I stopped... Till date. I just resumed workout last week... And I am already back to bench pressing 100/120kg... Last year.. I used to bench press 150kg...
I work... So.. I go to work..i only have time to work out in the evening.. So.. I go to gym after work by 6..and lift weights til 8pm... Wow... It takes motivation to combine bank work and gym....
But I am too motivated to stop...
I am not where I want to be.. But I will get there soon.
Stay motivated fellas...

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by lamperg: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing is easier than taking a basic ORALS STEROIDS course for starters and seeing if it's for you. Try it and then tell us what you think and how you would describe its effect.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Chileads(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
captainking:
Wow.. I did not see this thread earlier.. I lifted my first weight in 2010...i worked out intensely for 3 months.. And I stopped due to change of location.. And I resumed workout last year July after 8 years and worked out till Nov.. Then I stopped... Till date. I just resumed workout last week... And I am already back to bench pressing 100/120kg... Last year.. I used to bench press 150kg...
I work... So.. I go to work..i only have time to work out in the evening.. So.. I go to gym after work by 6..and lift weights til 8pm... Wow... It takes motivation to combine bank work and gym....
But I am too motivated to stop...
I am not where I want to be.. But I will get there soon.
Stay motivated fellas...
You are not wear you want to be as you day so.. where are you heading to.. tell me

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? / Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.