Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (49556 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / ebola survivor causes commotion in church / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by nwaanambra1(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2013
Same with that buildn beside grandsquare-men their own na embarasment! Their banners are so much that u cnt distingiush who is who! Smh for pastorprenures!

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by simplynace(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2013
dominique: I know this building, its in Abuja right?

Yup! The building is in Abuja...
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Evyuc(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2013
There is one building like dat in a place called gariki in enugu town dat houses 3 differents churches.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Sageez(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2013
It is not weird, the GOOD BOOK has already said it, '' at the last time, many fasle preachers shall arise, and will decieve many''. When I see all this all I do is just SMH. Bunch of kleptomaniac who hypnotiz their members with fake miracles and diluted teaching with the aim of purchacing new private jets. God indeed is not an author of confusion.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2013
This Building is Located in Abuja...i know this building very well
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Gistboy: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2013
They are just reaping the benefit of localising industries

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by eluquenson(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Simply Business Centres if you may ask.
All gone astray

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Pius007: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2013
I thought I was the only one noticing this mess in FCT. If you were priviledge to drive or walk through that narrow road on thursdays btw 5-6pm,you will see wrong parking of cars,causing hold up,noise pollution they called praises. Abeg, our God is not a noise maker.

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by awokunlet: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Bizness as usual.hee hee #GodIsWatching
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by francis247(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2013
dominique: I know this building, its in Abuja right?
Yeah, in Wuse. Thought it was just me.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by eluquenson(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Heterogeneous god with heterogeneous house of worship, what do you expect...mtcheww
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Iceman296: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2013
..Church Competition, The Number of Churches will soon surpass the Number of Worshipers!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Sepp360(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh
na money!... Each patsor wouldn't bear sharin the money they religously stole as offerin!...

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ketoprofen(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2013
1) I met a man that left his church to form another one . He is now d pastor of a new church. I asked him y he left his church, he told me that a vision cannot work under another vision.

2) A friend of mine told me his father and few friends left their former church to form a new one because they were being sidelined and marginalised of posts( remunerations) in their former church.

Hence, they left in anger and grieviance to form another one.
Imagine, a church formed based on these two principles.

3) My room mate in yr one, his father started a new church because the officials of the old church didn't promote him after so many yrs .

Chinke eriela ariri

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..
You're so on point!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Damianking(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2013
see dis too army barrack, police barrack, navy barrack. Prayer barrack God name don suffer for business people hand.

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by abbeyty(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2013
I beg I wan rent my room out for just sunday service.....hourly rate payment. If you are a pastor and interested call me on this number......00235..........

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by yommexjewelry(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2013
@ Canola, pls it's wrong to say u wud rather b a cultists than a Christian. If u dnt want to b a Christian that's a personal decision btw mentioning cultism in a public forum no nice o bro

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2013
I see con men making money out of the misery of ignorant Nigerians because of bad leadership.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by yommexjewelry(f): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2013
I meant @ Carzola
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2013
Aifey: Reasons for this mess. Poverty, tithe collection, offerrings, GO n mummy. Christianity is confused. I keep saying this, people shud stop paying tith, give ure money to d less privillaged around u. God will greatly reward u.

Pple should stop paying tithe You want to put God to a debate abi ?? God saw d less privileged b4 he ordered his pple to pay tithe...U remeber the story of a man who wantd to prevent the ark of God 4rm fallin. God struck him dead...pls watch ur mouth dnt put urself in trouble...

4 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Decryptor(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase: On that single building opposite Sky Memorial Plaza, we have close to 5-6 churches!

Can u imagine what is gonna be like on Sunday.

It is so unnecessary and unethical as far as I'm concerned. Its so ungodly. God is not an author of confusion na!

Before u bite and rain curses and abuses, I am a christian. I don't call spade a shade!

Real RELIGIOUS HOUSE OF COMMOTION!
Lol! I know the place very well. Opposite sky memorial beside Chicken Republic. Even in the evenings while coming back from work, most of them hold services
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by iyatrustee(f): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2013
Vickii Ro: Ridiculous if u ask me.Jst imagine hw d pple in dat neighbourhood wud sleep if 2 or 3 of dose churches decide 2 hold an all-night on d same friday.

Gud tin is, the building is located in a non residential part of Abuja.

My own concern is the trafic they would cause bearing in mind that the building is on a main road.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by victorazy(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase: Thank God...I gat people on my side on this matter.

Speedyboi, why u dey laugh na?
Am not on ur side.
Be careful about anything about gospel b4 u enter the days of ur doom. They are spreading the good news and ur here spreading the bad goods.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by kevoh(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Same question that runs through my mind when ever I sight that building! angry
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Atawewe27: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..

Your choice, your life!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by itsmidas(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase: On that single building opposite Sky Memorial Plaza, we have close to 5-6 churches!

Can u imagine what is gonna be like on Sunday.

It is so unnecessary and unethical as far as I'm concerned. Its so ungodly. God is not an author of confusion na!

Before u bite and rain curses and abuses, I am a christian. I don't call spade a shade!

Real RELIGIOUS HOUSE OF COMMOTION!
the funniest thing is that any vacant shops or offices are now been occupied by churches....wonder why shops are so expensive now!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by LMAyedun(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Reminds me of a particular block in UniAbuja mini-Camp... Like 8 campus fellowships in that very Block.

Absolute Noise pollution during praise & worship.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Sllowppoisoon: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2013
Dz reason can't save u on The Judgement day...its not Tooo late lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by olayemi53: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2013
God know the through savant.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by DJDOLA(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2013
victorazy:
Am not on ur side.
Be careful about anything about gospel b4 u enter the days of ur doom, they are spreading the good news and ur here spreading the bad goods.
don't mind him jaree I don't no how my business disturb is business even if we are selling d same thing we all have our own customer

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh

Haba! Who will be the G.O and how will they share the offerings and tithes? Na CBB be dat o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.