Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (49552 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / ebola survivor causes commotion in church / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by lomprico(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
nora544:

I know a Pastor he makes a new church in Abuja last year, the name "growing Pillars Assembly" his son need a job. What is the best to make a new church he work a a webdesigner but the Homepages he makes get always hacked, he is not good in his job so let help him with a church.
undecided huh?
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ijebulogic(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..

For me, as a Christian, what is sad is not Carzola's statement (he has spoken with honesty albeit with a hint of frustration). What is sad are the various comments of condemnation and judgment from other Christian Nairalanders. It is typical of the way we practice Christianity in this part of the world. We are too quick to judge our brothers (who have become disillusioned with 419 pastors and Churches) rather than us helping them see the way to salvation via a personal relationship with Christ. What we should be doing is reaching out to Carzola and sharing that true Christianity as not about fancy buildings and flashy pastors as all those things will come to pass. In 50 years all these pastors will be gone but Christ will remain. Who amongst us has tried to reach out to see if we can help save a soul? We prefer to hide behind the laptop and condemn him. Think brothers...think!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by litetias(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
#fakepastors
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by litetias(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
lomprico:
undecided huh?
na wah for pipu o
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by sunex: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dats wat I call winning souls and making money..na wa ooo
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by emekaxy: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Purely End Time Things.........
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by luvcherish(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
another typical example is Community Secondary School, Ogaminana, more than 8 churches
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Osama10(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Too many churches these days and we have corruption hitting the high heavens, HYPOCRISY.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by kuss: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Let God be true and every man a liar. At least they are not throwing bombs at each other.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by tunde88: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
say! Allah is one, He is to whom we depend And there is no one like him

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ayatullah: [quothe author=Ashmark]

And You Think You Have A point With You Quote.....

You won't see the point because you belong to the Blind, Deaf and Dumb group. The words of Allah is forever proven True. The disunity between Christendom will continue till the day of judgement.

But there is also disunity among Muslims which sadly results in a never ending destruction of human life.

Religion is the problem, we need God not Religion.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by vedaxcool(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
I need dollars, dollars, dollars is all I need . . . Explains all this, them pastors are hustling!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Reallandmark: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lol, the koko of the matter is, it looks funny.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
If four friends can live in the same house why can six churches not share the same building, afterall they are all preaching Jesus and using the same holy bible undecided
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Yvete(f): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
This Church situation is beyond embarrassing especially when its done for the wrong reasons. Who knows?

Should we (Christians) say 'Yay' because the gospel of Christ is spreading across the earth; with Churches, evangelist ministries, social media preachers popping up everywhere ...or 'Nay' because we should be one body in Christ without opening our own Church when we damn please! Nigerians brought this attitude to the US too. I know a shopping strip over here with at least 5 Nigerian-owned Churches in the same building - God is my witness! This is crazy!!!!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by unstoppableflow: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh

And who's gonna be the boss, the manager of them offerings and tithe?

Christianity is the most complicated religion of all time. "In my girlfriends voice" Just believe whatever you believe in as long as you have love in your heart.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by nora544: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yvete: This Church situation is beyond embarrassing especially when its done for the wrong reasons. Who knows?

Should we (Christians) say 'Yay' because the gospel of Christ is spreading across the earth; with Churches, evangelist ministries, social media preachers popping up everywhere ...or 'Nay' because we should be one body in Christ without opening our own Church when we damn please! Nigerians brought this attitude to the US too. I know a shopping strip over here with at least 5 Nigerian-owned Churches in one shopping strip - God is my witness! This is crazy!!!!

I know that this is tru, I see this also and i hear about this.

When Nigerians have no business than make a church the best business in the world.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ayatullah(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
frosbel:

But there is also disunity among Muslims which sadly results in a never ending destruction of human life.

Religion is the problem, we need God not Religion.

You can never compare the disunity in Christendom with what you have in Islam. Muslims all over the world just finished the Hajj rites in Mecca, they all prayed behind an Imam. Can you point out to me just ONE thing that you Christians all over the world do under a SINGLE Leadership with SAME PROCEDURE? You need a religion to take you to God and that is Islam(submission to the ONLY ONE GOD - ALLAH).
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by delpee(f): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..

Please go to a regular ( old school) church at least. You can also listen to "pastor' Freeze on Cool FM every Sunday morning. Very interesting sermons really.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na tomatoes dem dey sell??
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by piagetskinner(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
dominique: I know this building, its in Abuja right?
Yea it is iv passed tru that route on
few occasions
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by slimmoney(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
rezzy: Where is the location of that building?

I just wonder how the protocols (security) and ushers standing outside will do their jobs
this building is nt 2 far from sky memorial na

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by slimmoney(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
rezzy: Where is the location of that building?

I just wonder how the protocols (security) and ushers standing outside will do their jobs
this building is nt 2 far from sky memorial na.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
slimmoney: this building is nt 2 far from sky memorial na.

around Berger grin,cos there is this one around the other side if Berger...its got a lot of ministries.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
thatbuilding is opposite sky memorial-abuja,u also av barclay mfb in d same building
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by fruityjojo(f): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
This one is even good. 2day after church while coming back from d market in my street. I saw a man preaching in wat used 2 be a Small Chemist store without windows with 3 small children as his church members! No other Adult not even a woman(his wife)grin. I felt ashamed on behalf of d man!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ayatullah:

You can never compare the disunity in Christendom with what you have in Islam. Muslims all over the world just finished the Hajj rites in Mecca, they all prayed behind an Imam. Can you point out to me just ONE thing that you Christians all over the world do under a SINGLE Leadership with SAME PROCEDURE? You need a religion to take you to God and that is Islam(submission to the ONLY ONE GOD - ALLAH).

And yet they are killing themselves into the thousands all over the world, committing acts of terror worldwide etc. Even with the unfortunate divisions Christians are not killing themselves or maiming others or putting the sword to the throats of disbelievers to convert.

Tell me why , despite all your haj and boasts about one GOD , Muslims countries are No.1 for religious warfare, civil war, endless killings where the most victims are their own brethren, what nonsense unity is that.

Even demons believe in one God, it does not make them them good or holy.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Google63(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
lynpetra:

around Berger grin,cos there is this one around the other side if Berger...its got a lot of ministries.
hey lynpetra, where have u been. I've searched almost every thread looking for you
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
vedaxcool: I need dollars, dollars, dollars is all I need . . . Explains all this, them pastors are hustling!

Better dollars than cold blooded murder tongue
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by matasinc(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked grin
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by dacoolvik: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
The church dat went to rent a place there after discovering a churc already existed there are d ones i blame. I still stand on my word dat God is no longer in d business of calling pple to open churches anymore.

Whoever does so, does it out of greed. In today's world, there is nothing u bliv in dat an existing church does not bliv in too. Y not join dem n use ur God given talent to his glory there? But no, d longing to be d head has pushed lots of pple astray!

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by bdemix(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
i sabi dis building WELLA at WUSE**opposite SKYMEMORIAL**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.