Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? (715 Views)

Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / 3 Nigeria U-17 Players Fail MRI Age-Test Scans / The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? by dbeebee: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nigeria over the years has been embroiled in cases of over-age cheating at age torurnaments and world cup.

But as I watched the current players at the UAE 2013 take on their mexican side, I couldn't but hold my surprise at d young faces that sang the national anthem.

It seems for the 1st time we have players that are truly under 17 representing us. Maybe a couple are older but this is truly amazing. Not forgetting they trounced mexico 6-1.

We are used to clean shaven uncles parading themselves as toddlers at tournaments like this. The keeper looks quite young.

Can anyone who has schooled or been in the same group as these players actually confirm their age.

Front page pls
Re: Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? by omiobo: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Those guys are truly young.
Re: Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? by denniece1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
I also believe they are truly U17,bt some might b 18 sha
Re: Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? by tbaba1234: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2013
I hear the 85 team was also very young. In recent times, this is the youngest team, we have presented.

Huge prospects..
Re: Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? by premlove(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2013
One unique thing about them is that there all have hight and very aggressive

(1) (Reply)

The Curse Behind Barcelona's Away Kit! The 'SENYARI' Jersey / Germany Leads New FIFA World Rankings; Nigeria Up 10 Spots / Will Iheanacho Be Another Failed Nigerian Prodigy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.