Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? (922 Views)

This Day September 13 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur Died, Makaveli Lives On / Tupac Amaru Shakur / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
I learnt he is dead, a US rapper killed some years back bla bla.
Now, I see some people wear costumized shirts in his name, paste wall posters containing his pix to dress their apartment, play his songs over and over again in a crazy way.
So, I really want to know why his fans are extremely crazy/patrotic about/to this guy.
When I ask, all they could say was he's the bomb, I love him.
Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Dejohnbull: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
I learnt he is dead, a US rapper killed some years back bla bla.
Now, I see some people wear costumized shirts in his name, paste wall posters containing his pix to dress their apartment, play his songs over and over again in a crazy way.
So, I really want to know why his fans are extremely crazy/patrotic about/to this guy.
When I ask, all they could say was he's the bomb, I love him.
i love him for his songs, picture me rolling, my block, still arise, heven gat getto, hit dem up, black jesus, trap, califonia love, crazy juice, makavelli, dear mama, wanted dead or alive, life goes on, until de end of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
I was begging to think he was a god, diety of sort.
Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
2pac was an hero and the mouthpiece of blacks back in the day in the us,most of what he predicted in his time are beginning to come to past, for example obama a black US president,2pac foresaw it and today its reality.....2pac said something and it goes thus 'I am not a gangster and never would be one,I'm just a brother who fights back' and he said something else that has really kept me going till today its goes thus 'whenever I see a great person black or white,imma study him so he can be no great to me nomore'.....2pac amaru shakur legacy lives on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
"They say blacker the berry, the sweeter juice, I say the darker the flesh and the deeper the roots" - Tupac Shakur

1 Like

Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by unipol(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
"war come and go but my soldiers live internal" tupac.

"i will not change the world but i will inspire those will change the world" tupac.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
''you claim to be a player but I fooork your wife'' lolssss
I love this particular song- Hit 'em up!!!
Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Haaa, u are derailing with quotess o.
Tell me ur u adore him jor.
Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Lobolintin(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
My mam onces told me back in the days in the states, 2pac once rap with me on stage.... U claim to be a plyer but I ***** ur wife..

1 Like

Re: Why Are You So Crazy About 2pac- Amaru Shakur? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Thread finally moved.

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Tribute To Nelson Mandela: You Will Love This Song... World Class! / Download And Listen Or Watch Olamide-skelemba Ft Don Jazzy(audio And Video) / What Song(s) Made Your Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.