Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242333 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Return the Listen to 80 and retry. Remember, it's localhost that you've type into your browser when you use Listen 80.

You can scan the thread to see other ports that you can use.

ochivic:
Great to have you around.

Please what's the exact issue that you're experiencing?

i changed my listen code from 80 to 8080 then i wanted to restart the Apache but it said that another application is using 8080.

Then secondly, i typed "Localhost: 8080" in my mozilla browser it said problem loading page. So i Don't know what else to do.

Note: i am trying to install the joomla in offline i.e in computer not online. Thanks in advance
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by HemantKumar: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2017
Now you can rank on the first page of Google in one day , if you wanna know how then you should read this post now -
http://www.letstrick.com/2017/01/rank-on-first-page-of-Google.html

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by RealLordZeus(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Hey guys! I encountered an error on my joomla 2.5 site, "JHTML:: icon not supported. File not found" this occur on all single article linked to main menu, cross checked all d script throughout d night but couldn't locate d error, also tried googling, and most site suggest I add this line "JHtml::addIncludePath( JPATH_COMPONENT . '/
helpers' );" to html/com_content folder, but it's already there, Joomla expert pls help out
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Greg007(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2017
ZinoFego:
My fellow webmasters,

I want to teach you from the scratch how to develop a website using the most popular CMS_ Joomla.

I accidentally stumbled on Joomla some years ago; a client demanded a site requiring storing and retrieving data. I looked everywhere for who to teach me, I spent some good cash yet there were no results until I met a guy who casually showed me the prospects of Joomla and I learnt it on my own!

You may want to know, on what authority or experience I want to teach Joomla. Well, I've been using Joomla to develop websites for over 5yrs now and within this period; I've done over a hundred websites with Joomla only. During the course of the class, if requested, I'll give URLs of some of the sites I've done with Joomla.

Joomla is quite very easy to learn and deploy. Within 3hrs, you can get a Joomla site moderately running. So you don't need to be an experienced website developer to learn Joomla, newbies can deploy a Joomla site within a day.

Requirements to be in this class? None! Anyone who can read this post here and is willing to learn Joomla, can grasp it.

So lets get started...

Table of Content:

1. Overview of Joomla.
2. Installing Joomla in a few steps
3. A tour of the backend (Administrator Panel)
4. Global Configuration of the backend
5. Creating Content
6. Menus
7. Components
8. Modules
9. Plug-ins
10. Templates
11. User Manager
12. Media Manager
13. Languages
14. SEO & SEF
15. Security

Good morning sir. Thank you for ur good support u Ve been giving us. I want to create or add a payment gateway to my site and I want it to have features like. show country, email address and also which payment option should be good for a sports forecasting site. I'm almost done with d demo of my site. I will go live in a month time.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why you must have an online presence?

Having your business online attracts more audience to your targeted niche to have an edge over your competitors that's why at

*Baycrystal we are committed to designing a full fledge functional website.

We design
-E-commerce platforms
-Reservation website(booking related website)
-Real estate
-Classified ads website
-events website
-personal & business related website
And lots more...

*Do you want your existing website redesigned we offer such services.

*We offer IT-support services.

*Webhosting services visit www.cedarhostng.com

For further enquiries call:08186219002,07011123518.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by bornkingtech: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2017
FREE COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by claysmith: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
It seems something promising to follow on. Since I want to make some changed [url]pcmate.org[/url]
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Princeoz(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
For everyone that wants to get into the Network Security part of coding I recommend this site, It's really good.
It has everything you should know about from "Beginners networking" to "Advanced Penetration Testing". Reverse Engineering of Malware, Web App Pen-testing, Python coding for scripts and exploits, and everything else for both Defensive Security but has a lot of focus on the Offensive part.

So for everyone that wants to go for the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification and the Certs above that, check it out! smiley

It's the only good network security learning platform that I have found that covers EVERYTHING and IS FREE. And new courses are added all the time.

Happy (ETHICAL) Hacking! wink

PS: If anyone knows about other sites with this theme, please let me know about them smiley thanks!

EDIT: wow, I didn't think that so many people didn't know about the site XD but to be fair it took me quite a while to discover it too.

If you have the time and kindness to PM me your email address(my email geek_100@outlook.com), or write it in the comments if you don't care a lot about that email address, I will send you an invite to the site from my cybrary account!
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Princeoz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
For everyone that wants to get into the Network Security part of coding I recommend this site, It's really good.
It has everything you should know about from "Beginners networking" to "Advanced Penetration Testing". Reverse Engineering of Malware, Web App Pen-testing, Python coding for scripts and exploits, and everything else for both Defensive Security but has a lot of focus on the Offensive part.

So for everyone that wants to go for the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification and the Certs above that, check it out! smiley

It's the only good network security learning platform that I have found that covers EVERYTHING and IS FREE. And new courses are added all the time.

Happy (ETHICAL) Hacking! wink

PS: If anyone knows about other sites with this theme, please let me know about them smiley thanks!

EDIT: wow, I didn't think that so many people didn't know about the site XD but to be fair it took me quite a while to discover it too.

If you have the time and kindness to PM me your email address(geek_100@outlook.com), or write it in the comments if you don't care a lot about that email address, I will send you an invite to the site from my cybrary account!
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Cedarhostng is your gateway to reliable hosting giving our esteemed client great value at all times. Get your website Hosted by us today!

*Quality Website Hosting. 7GB Space + Unlimited Bandwidth + Free .com.ng @ N4700/yr. Instant Activation

*Quality Website Hosting. 7GB Space + Unlimited Bandwidth + Free .com @ N6500/yr. Instant Activation
Visit www.cedarhostng.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ochivic: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Return the Listen to 80 and retry. Remember, it's localhost that you've type into your browser when you use Listen 80.

You can scan the thread to see other ports that you can use.

this is what my broswer brings out anytime i want to lauch ampps in my browser

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ochivic: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Thank God my Apache has started running
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by adonisvg(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
MrDonfranko:

I have sent it to your Email.
Kindly check when you have the time to do so.

Hello, bro. Can you please send the links to the Joomla videos and any other tutorials that you feel can be helpful to a newbie.
Here is my email address: adonisvg_01@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by sees1010(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Need PM, BTC, WM for as low as 470/$ call this number
08037859488 or 08140968418
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by techrom(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hi do you know much of the time made inquiry about affiliate showcasing and articles to help affiliate succeed general topic discussion ranging from affiliate marketing ,traffic and content ,the art of mailing ,design development and programing ,hosting and domains ,industry news ,affiliate managers ,start up ,product development ,business strategy ,web management and development ,software development and google ranking and many more are discuss on http://techrom.xobor.com check it out know.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Canme4u(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
May God blessing never depart from the OP and his household. God bless you front and back sir. I bumped into this tutorial yesterday and it has been amazingly awesome. I mailed you with my gmail account about your ebook yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2017
BAYCRYSTAL WEB TRAINING In KADUNA
Are you residing in Kaduna state. Take Advantage of this incredible offer and build your career prospects in Web Design
Our web design training course will empower participants to create dynamic and interactive websites
What you will learn
*The Internet
*World Wide Web
*Content Management System
*Graphics Design
*Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting
*Uploading Website Content
*Backup of Website
*Search Engine Optimization
*Project & More.....
Training Fee : N15000
For further enquires
Call/Whatsapp-08186219002
Call-07011123518
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by KealDrogo: 2:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by KealDrogo: 2:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by severus(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I am looking for a developer skilled with the IONIC FRAMEWORK, and with deep experience in JAVASCRIPT and JSON to work with me on developing a promising APP idea. Kindly contact me via whatsapp 08166459353 or ndukaude@gmail.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by phinter: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
ZinoFego:
Now that you have a server, lets deal with the Joomla file that you downloaded. The file is compressed so you need an extracting software like WinRar to extract the file to a folder. Lets name this folder as JoomlaTraining. This means all the Joomla files are inside the JoomlaTraining Folder.

Next, you will copy the JoomlaTraining folder to the a subfolder called www in your AMPPS folder. By default, AMPPS would be installed to your c:\ drive. This means the JoomlaTraining will be in this path. c:\Ampps\www\JoomlaTraining.

WAMPP and WAMPP will have similar path.

Now lets install Joomla but before we do, lets create a database and a user for the database.

Creating a database: .
Open your browser and type: localhost:8080/phpmyadmin and then press enter. You'll have a screenshot as the one below.

I have tried typing local host but its giving me an error saying site cannot be reached. please what do I do?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by lobell: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
phinter:

I have tried typing local host but its giving me an error saying site cannot be reached. please what do I do?

Did you launch the server and confirm it is running in the task bar, before opening the site?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by emmaxman(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello House, i have a little problem. pls, i want to make my maim main menus remain (still show) when u scroll down. how do i do that?
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.