Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242327 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Thank God it's Friday! and a wonderful Good morning to you,

We are please to introduce to you Recharge Card Printing Business courtesy of EvaCom

Now you can do the following with us

*Training on How to Print Recharge Card all by yourself and become a Dealer

*Buy Your Recharge EPins as a Dealer

*Buy Recharge Card from Us (Offline) as a Retailer & Consumer

*Buy Your Recharge Card Printing Software from us

*Become our Distributor

You can order from us anywhere you are in Nigeria.

For further enquiries call 08186219002,07011123518
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by adeblow(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
ZinoFego:
I just completed the project whose picture is below, its URL: http://tompsebet.com.

You may ask any questions on how to achieve that. It's simpler than you may think though.

Was put together in less than 48hrs.
Please what template did u use for this?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by okwuvic(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
How To Install And Use Joomla On Your Local Machine Offline Using Microsoft Webmatrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkfaEO8K0Y

For more interesting videos go here: youtube.com/veewebstutorials
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by osewadare(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2018
My advice to starters: Learn HTML/CSS/JavaScript and WordPress

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N3000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by michelKalib(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
ZinoFego:
My fellow webmasters,

I want to teach you from the scratch how to develop a website using the most popular CMS_ Joomla.

oh that's bad luck for me that i was not member on right time!! cry
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by demisho(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
If you can design a website and you are young!

Dermisho Is inviting you to participate in the DEYA CONTEST.

If you win, you get

1. Instant cash prize of NGN 5,000.

2. A certificate of contest won, that could be kept for reference and client purposes.

3. Shortlisted for possibility to work with emerging company or start-up on a per-duty basis that will bring more money to you in as short as one month.

4. Advertised via digital marketing for a certain duration by TrendPacers Initiatives.

Duration of contest - 2 Weeks

If you like this then click on the link below to register your name and email.

https:///QkZUAK

Share and rebroadcast till it get to someone that needs it. Who knows, that person you share it to may just win the contest.

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Monday has just got started be proactive today when it comes to making decisions in your business by having an online presence today
we offer shared hosting,reseller hosting, domain name registration ,domain transfer and lots more only on Cedarhostng
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N3000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by michelKalib(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
what is different between wordpress, joomla and magento??
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Fredrick2016(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
I am interested please how can get it.. 08031885004 this is my number
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2018
we offer shared hosting,reseller hosting, domain name registration ,domain transfer and lots more only on Cedarhostng
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ericoleon(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Want to say a big thank you for your help thus far.
Please I have a little chalenge. I want to build a joomla site like that of privateproperty.com.ng.
How do I do it, I want to build it manually with free joomka template.
As i dont have money to buy premium joomla template for now.
The site should be able to search for tyoes of houses for sale and lease
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Eadesms is offering premium SMS service delivery to all network both in Nigeria and International Countries

Do you need to send messages to someone special?
��

Do you need to send messages for business reasons?

Do you own a school you can send messages for PTA Meetings, fees payment etc

Send your messages to any network for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo

Visit www.eadesms.com
To get started...
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ericoleon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please I have a little chalenge. I want to build a joomla site like that of privateproperty.com.ng.

[Zquote author=ZinoFego post=18948025]My fellow webmasters,
I want to teach you from the scratch how to develop a website using the most popular CMS_ Joomla.

I accidentally stumbled on Joomla some years ago; a client demanded a site requiring storing and retrieving data. I looked everywhere for who to teach me, I spent some good cash yet there were no results until I met a guy who casually showed me the prospects of Joomla and I learnt it on my own!

You may want to know, on what authority or experience I want to teach Joomla. Well, I've been using Joomla to develop websites for over 5yrs now and within this period; I've done over a hundred websites with Joomla only. During the course of the class, if requested, I'll give URLs of some of the sites I've done with Joomla.

Joomla is quite very easy to learn and deploy. Within 3hrs, you can get a Joomla site moderately running. So you don't need to be an experienced website developer to learn Joomla, newbies can deploy a Joomla site within a day.

Requirements to be in this class? None! Anyone who can read this post here and is willing to learn Joomla, can grasp it.

So lets get started...

Table of Content:

1. Overview of Joomla.
2. Installing Joomla in a few steps
3. A tour of the backend (Administrator Panel)
4. Global Configuration of the backend
5. Creating Content
6. Menus
7. Components
8. Modules
9. Plug-ins
10. Templates
11. User Manager
12. Media Manager
13. Languages
14. SEO & SEF
15. Security[/quote]
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 5:28am On Mar 19, 2018
We know you have got great ideas! Let us help you build the website that meet your needs

*E-Commerce
*Real Estate
*Portals such as video portal like YouTube, school management system etc
*Events
*classified directory like olx etc
*Blogs & Forums

Is there any website you need that is not among those stated above discuss with us today

For further enquiries call/WhatsApp:08186219002 or 07011123518

Visit www.cedarhostng.net