Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! (5372 Views)

Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / Arsenal Star, Jack Wilshere Caught Smoking The Second Time In 9 Months / Jack Wilshere Vs Eden Hazard... Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by lumeviewscom: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
[DOWNLOAD VIDEO] JACK WILSHERE’S TIKI TAKA GOAL vs NORWICH CITY

No words can describe this sublime goal by Jack Wilshere assisted by Olivier Giroud the flickster. You won’t see many team goals better than this. Five Arsenal outfield players were involved. 6 one-touch passes, 2 one-twos, and 2 back-heels. It will take something truly extraordinary for that strike to be bettered this season. As a team goal, it was virtual perfection. When the goal went in, rumour doing the rounds is Arsene Wenger turned to the bench and said something like, "DID YOU SEE THAT?"

Download so you can watch it over and over again in SLOW MOTION… Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_IX0x7jJdI

SOURCE: [DOWNLOAD VIDEO] JACK WILSHERE’S TIKI TAKA GOAL vs NORWICH CITY

1 Like

Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by solomon111(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
There's nothing special about that goal na.
Ibrahimovic scored one of the best goals of all time yesterday,yet no noise.
Smh @ the british press.
No-wonder english players are very average.
Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by RoyalAssasin: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
This!!!! When Jack scored, none of us knew what or how it happened. What a goal!! I'm a Man Utd fan but Arsenal have started playing the kind of football people love to watch these days....... #MoyesOut
Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Don't usually comment but have to ask, OP how did u just manage to make football sound sensual?
Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by lumeviewscom: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
solomon111: There's nothing special about that goal na.
Ibrahimovic scored one of the best goals of all time yesterday,yet no noise.
Smh @ the british press.
No-wonder english players are very average.

Bros, if you're that passionate about Ibrahimovic, you can post his videos for people to see. Why're you spoiling Jack Wilshere's blues with Ibrahimovic's reggea?

1 Like

Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by GotNoSwaggg: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Arsenal looking dangerous.
Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by lumeviewscom: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2013
GotNoSwaggg: Arsenal looking dangerous.
Very very. But they still need to face top opposition.

1 Like

Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by lumeviewscom: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by adebayo201: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
#I've been trying to send u a pm, But I'm not getting it. Please can u help me with jet Lee's evil cult movie! mobile version with subtitle! I tried that of YouTube, Na like I wasted my time energy n data! I'll be very happy If u can help me # lumeviews.com

1 Like

Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by lumeviewscom: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
adebayo201: #I've been trying to send u a pm, But I'm not getting it. Please can u help me with jet Lee's evil cult movie! mobile version with subtitle! I tried that of YouTube, Na like I wasted my time energy n data! I'll be very happy If u can help me # lumeviews.com

Alright, paddy mi... I will sort you out within the week. I'm seeing a notification here on NL that you sent me a pm but I didn't receive any mail.. Yet!

You can contact me directly on odedekes@lumeviews.com
OR
odede_kes@yahoo.com (or just cc both emails to make sure).

Just drop your email here and I'll notify you when the post is up.
Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by adebayo201: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Okay sir! Thanks for that! my emails Are......
idadebayo19@gmail n ideal.adebayo@yahoo.co.uk shocked
Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by lumeviewscom: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
adebayo201: Okay sir! Thanks for that! my emails Are......
idadebayo19@gmail n ideal.adebayo@yahoo.co.uk shocked

Gotcha!
Re: Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! by adebayo201: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Gotcha!
quite an age dude!
Hope u r good!:')

(1) (Reply)

Top July 2018 49ja Rainbow Colour Bet Trick / 2021 AWCON Qualifier: Super Falcons Will Overcome Ghana -Pinnick Assures / Glasgow Commonwealth Game Opening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.