Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? (5376 Views)

Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2013
obi alfa:

Meaning you can't answer the question. There's no need for any argument.

I answered. I said "I DONT KNOW. But I do know that Mary is like God because the Bible says we will be like him when we see him as he is. "

That's an honest answer.

It is you who cant answer it with proof.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by adsonstone: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
italo:

When someone avoids you, it could be because he is ignorant and unable to refute the truth. Yes.

But have you ever thought that it might be because he has found you ignorant yet unwilling to accept the truth?

Is that not a good reason to avoid someone?

infact, thats more than an excellent reason to ignore.

....but are you scared to declare that Mary requested that from Jesus.
If you cant, you're hypocritical.

If Mary really made the unrecorded or 'hidden (in the passage)' request, we know its because Christ's time is not yet come then.

Now, answer these.
1. Has Christ time now come?
2. If it has, will it ever go?
3. If it wont, is it necessary to access Christ through Mary.

Answer honestly and dont twist cos they're straight foward.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
^^^

If you deny that Mary made a request of Jesus and he granted it, I have nothing to discuss with you on that topic.

I will save my breath for men of integrity.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by adsonstone: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
italo: ^^^

If you deny that Mary made a request of Jesus and he granted it, I have nothing to discuss with you on that topic.

I will save my breath for men of integrity.

I can now see clearly that you cannot stand to declare what you believe in.
If you could, you wont write what I've quoted.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
adsonstone:

I can now see clearly that you cannot stand to declare what you believe in.
If you could, you wont write what I've quoted.

Yes. I refuse to stand to declare I believe in to the enemy of truth.

Even Jesus ignored enemies of truth in their foolishness many times.

It did change a thing about him.

Let me imitate the master.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Thersa: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by ajayikayod: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
italo:

Why are you unable to answer my questions yet you ask more questions.

You never answer questions, even on the other thread.

What are you scared of?

U always look for a way out by refusing to answer ppl. It shows how little u put to studying d scriptures.
All questions u asked me here and other thread, i answered. If u r not sure ask me again and u shall recieve so dt ur joy mit be full. All i see in u is a man jumping around wit little or no idea of wat he (was born into)believed in.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
ajayikayod:

U always look for a way out by refusing to answer ppl. It shows how little u put to studying d scriptures.
All questions u asked me here and other thread, i answered. If u r not sure ask me again and u shall recieve so dt ur joy mit be full. All i see in u is a man jumping around wit little or no idea of wat he (was born into)believed in.

Show me where we claimed we are to beg Mary to Jesus so that we can have access to the Father.

...that she learned at the apostles' feet. Prove it from the Bible.

On the other thread, I cant remember you telling where 1Cor3:15 is talking about and where 1Cor15:29 is talking about.

The bold is a lie, isnt it?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by adsonstone: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
italo:

Yes. I refuse to stand to declare I believe in to the enemy of truth.

Even Jesus ignored enemies of truth in their foolishness many times.

It did change a thing about him.

Let me imitate the master.

You believe the truth (about the marriage in cana) is 'Mary requsted Jesus to provide wine when it was exhausted'.....yet, you cannot declare it. Instead, you call someone that does not believe in the same as you do 'enemy of truth'.

For me, I believe that passage says Mary reported to Jesus....and Jesus replied that 'it wasnt their business' (re-phrased). However, the people obeyed Mary by going to Jesus when she directed them to Him...and they got results because they obeyed Jesus.

I dont see how the above is a lie as italo tagged it.

Or just simply explain the simple story (as the Catholic Church explained it to you) and stop diverting by tagging someone 'enemy of truth' and claiming you're ignoring.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
italo:

It was Russel that started your organization. Stop lying.

No. he never claim to found a new religion. xtianity has been there before him.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
try69:

Go to the thread italo opened and answer his quests about your false prophesies over the year

Many will arise with false prophesies and mislead others - jesus

Google charles taze russell bro, he founded JW, when he died rutherford took over, stop lying here to cover up.

Russell's wife while seeking for divorce, told the court hidden truths about russell and ROSE BALL..

Normally I would not attack personal morality but doctrine but to think that the founder of JW actually did these things are more proof that it was a certain spirit and not the holy spirit that directed his path.

And oh you also said the UN is satanic, has that teaching changed

Infact go to the other thread

Russell was not alive when we began to answer JWs. We try to imitate the first century xtians. Russell never claimed to establish a new religion. It is true that modern history of JWs began with him and others, but He is not our founder. Dont mind what wikipedias report.

Rutherford also never claimed to be the head but Jesus is our head as the founder xtianity. We are not following men o.

Why was she not granted divorce then? When she was asked whether she accuses her husband of adultery, she said "No". search for the court document bro.

Exornerate Russell from this accusations pls. Is it not rather satanic to institute celebacy when God never gave such instruction?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by damerry(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2013
^^^ And what's satanic about celibacy? Defend Russell and leave it at that. why bring up celibacy?
Shows you want to diverge from the Russell talk.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2013
damerry: ^^^ And what's satanic about celibacy? Defend Russell and leave it at that. why bring up celibacy?

here is not a thread for Russell talk. I have stated that of Russell, it is his turn to defend his teaching. i ve not even touched immorality of Priests. I am even talkin about doctrine.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 08, 2013
damerry: ^^^ And what's satanic about celibacy? Defend Russell and leave it at that. why bring up celibacy?

A doctrine against d bible is a satanic human tradition.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2013
JMAN05:

A doctrine against d bible is a satanic human tradition.

Sorry, celibacy is not even a doctrine. We can change it anytime if we want.

And it is not against the Bible.

John the Baptist, Jesus and Paul were celibate.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Obviously, you (like a dying man) are just clutching at any straw you can find.

I warned you not to let us expose JWs.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by ajayikayod: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2013
italo:

Show me where we claimed we are to beg Mary to Jesus so that we can have access to the Father.

Do u want to deny dt u guys pray to Mary.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Who do Mary pray to since she prays begs on ur behave (u sinners). Hop Apostle peter prayed ds too?

italo:
...that she learned at the apostles' feet. Prove it from the Bible.

U ar just lost in ur lack of study of d bible or human doctrine tot u.
If Mary is not part of d gathering at d upper room on d day of pentecost, if mary is not part of d assembly recorded in Acts who were tot by d Apostles then i can tell u dt ur Mary did backslide then because every one in early church learnt from d Apostles, Mary included.

italo:
On the other thread, I cant remember you telling where 1Cor3:15 is talking about and where 1Cor15:29 is talking about.

To help ur memory, i ve reposted our conversation on d other thread and my reply.

ajayikayod:

To help u from running away from all u r bein asked, lets assume u r correct dt 1 Cor 3:15 is purgatory (so it exist). Ar u ok?
Now We can look at my early post and apply ds too, or u can answer otherwise.

From ur claim on purgatory as d location of d fire trial, dt means Paul, Mary (ur beloved mother Mary), Ur Popes hav all been to d purgatory. If i draw further on ur believe dt d purgatory is meant to clean some sins. That means Paul, Mary, Popes hav all suffered thr becos definately no one is absolutely righteous (pure) in obeying d law.

Was Paul in purgatory?
Was Mary (ur beloved) in purgatory?
Was All ur Popes (Visible head) in purgatory?
U, how long do u think u will burn thr with d way u ar going?

italo:
1Cor3:15 doesnt mention that everybody will suffer loss and be saved as through the fire.

Indeed, v14 shows that some will receive their rewards immediately, without any loss or hassles.

Mary and the Saints (known and unknown) fall into this Category.

As for the Popes, just like the rest of us, some of them are certainly Saints, the others could be Saints, in purgatory or in hell.

Maybe you can help tell us where the dead in 1Cor15:29 are.

ajayikayod:

Please can u show me dt in d scripture dt Mary and Paul didnt go to purgatory? D bible say all will be tested. Where? U said its purgatory. By d function of d Law, Mary and Paul arent pure by ur standard. D whole church was called saints in d scripture. Whether they received reward or not is another thing, d major info here is dt Mary and Paul also were in ur purgatory

italo:
Not all people will be tested, but their works which is judgement.

Afterwards, some PEOPLE (Saints)will receive their rewards immediately without wahala(Heaven)

Others will be saved o, but they will suffer loss and it will be as if they passed through fire.(purgatory)

Where are the dead in 1Cor 15:29?

When will you ever answer a question?

ajayikayod:

U r not answering wat u r asked. Lets finished ds one on 1Corith 3:15 b4 moving to another scripture, stop jumping around.

1 Cor 3:13-15, D bible says all work will b tested by fire (including Mary/Paul, u and me works). Where is ds test carried out? Wat is d name of d place? Earth, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory or wat?

italo:
Still awaiting the first answer you'll ever give me.

Without that, I will only answer you if/when I feel like.

Do u see how unstable u ar to discussions? U r on 1 cor 3:15 now, next minute u r on 1Cor 15:29. Dont run away from 1 Cor 3:15 we are discussing, when we finish dt we ll treat d other.

U r d one avoiding questions, if not, complete 1 Cor 3:15. (Paul, Mary etc did suffered in purgartory since they can b perfected by self works). Explain why they cant suffer and others will. I also asked u, sinc i dance to ur tune of purgatory exist, tell me d name of d location whr ds test of works is carried out since every man's work is tested.

When we ar thru wit 1 Cor 3:15, i m available for next scripture u hav. For us to b runing from one scripture to another asking diff questions witout solving first is waste of time.

italo:
The bold is a lie, isnt it?

So judge who lied, if not u.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
italo:

Sorry, celibacy is not even a doctrine. We can change it anytime if we want.

And it is not against the Bible.

John the Baptist, Jesus and Paul were celibate.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Obviously, you (like a dying man) are just clutching at any straw you can find.

I warned you not to let us expose JWs.

Wrong. Your priests can ONLY be priests unless they celibate. true or false?

Was that the requirement to be a priest in the bible?

I gave you a go ahead order to criticise, didnt I? and you are also seeing it yourself that what you post is what we ve changed already, which shows that you have nothing to say.

Again, what you guys teach is satanic in that there is no bible support but human traditions put above God's word.

So far in the other thread, you really have not said anything. If you meet a witness now and tell him, "see what you guys teach", he will just laugh at you cos you are not serious. So say something pls.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2013
JMAN05:

Wrong. Your priests can ONLY be priests unless they celibate. true or false?

Was that the requirement to be a priest in the bible?

I gave you a go ahead order to criticise, didnt I? and you are also seeing it yourself that what you post is what we ve changed already, which shows that you have nothing to say.

Again, what you guys teach is satanic in that there is no bible support but human traditions put above God's word.

So far in the other thread, you really have not said anything. If you meet a witness now and tell him, "see what you guys teach", he will just laugh at you cos you are not serious. So say something pls.

Haha...dying man.

Celibacy is not a doctrine. Celibacy was encouraged and practiced by John the Baptist, Jesus and Paul.

Jesus is the eternal high priest and he was celibate. If celibacy is satanic, you're saying Jesus who you call Angel Michael is satanic.

You fail! You fail!

Moreover, we have married priests so your above statement is false.

You fail, dying man. You fail Jehovah's witness!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
italo:

Haha...dying man.

Celibacy is not a doctrine. Celibacy was encouraged and practiced by John the Baptist, Jesus and Paul.

Jesus is the eternal high priest and he was celibate. If celibacy is satanic, you're saying Jesus who you call Angel Michael is satanic.

You fail! You fail!

Moreover, we have married priests so your above statement is false.

You fail, dying man. You fail Jehovah's witness!

wrong and answer and clearing road to escape. I catch you!!!

You cant become a priest, pope, bishop unless you celibate, yes or no?

Did Paul and Jesus say u no fit become priest unless you celibate?

Dont run oo, keke dey pass for road.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2013
JMAN05:

wrong and answer and clearing road to escape. I catch you!!!

You cant become a priest, pope, bishop unless you celibate, yes or no?

Did Paul and Jesus say u no fit become priest unless you celibate?

Dont run oo, keke dey pass for road.

You can! Dying man, you can!

We have married Priests and have had married Bishops and Popes.

You fail! Dying man, you fail! grin grin
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
john said that we will be made partakers of divine nature of God. Paul said we will be like him because we shall see him as he his. so i have no doubt to say that Mary is omnipresent. moreover, most of the saints exhibited bi-location which is being at two places at a time and even three places which one of their examples is padre pio who died on 1968.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2013
italo:

You can! Dying man, you can!

We have married Priests and have had married Bishops and Popes.

You fail! Dying man, you fail! grin grin

pickin give me example of a serving married priest.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2013
JMAN05:

pickin give me example of a serving married priest.

Drowning man! Stop wasting my time. You fail!

http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/features/ESQ1005PRIESTS_180

There's the story of 5 married Catholic Priests.

Again, you fail!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
italo:

Drowning man! Stop wasting my time. You fail!

http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/features/ESQ1005PRIESTS_180

There's the story of 5 married Catholic Priests.

Again, you fail!

So you dont understand this? this is a provision for converts, those married already in other religion that wants to come back.

If celibacy is not compulsory as your tradition, why will people be protesting and fighting it out with your church? Ah! italo you are simply not honest to yourself. so all this protest against celibacy in catholic is a pointless drama cos such prerequisite wasnt mentioned? many would have married na. why will they be raping young girls and being homosexuals?

ok, name someone who didnt convert who married. it was the pope that declare this for converts. if it is a general rule that you can marry, tell me a nonconvert who is married and serving now.

Why will the pope even anounce that converts should come with their family when it is already the rule? deceive your head. Even your member I just asked, though he said it is a tradition, but he said you cant be married and be a priest. wayo man. ok official position.

ok, you want to say catholic vascilates? i got that. Catholic priests were marrying before, they later stopped, now they can marry again. infallibles. ok bookmarked.

So failed and wayo reply. If you as a catholic wants to become a father and you are married, can you be allowed? yes or no.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^^

Let me be frank with you, I didnt read that post of yours once I saw that it was long.

There is no point writing a long dubious epistle.

You said we the Catholic Church has only celibate Priests.

I showed you married Priests of the Catholic Church.

You were wrong, drowning man, period!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
italo: ^^^

Let me be frank with you, I didnt read that post of yours once I saw that it was long.

There is no point writing a long dubious epistle.

You said we the Catholic Church has only celibate Priests.

I showed you married Priests of the Catholic Church.

You were wrong, drowning man, period!

then this is not a true reply to my comment. another try.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2013
Thersa: If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.

As you visit that page kindly visit here https://www.nairaland.com/1507330/amazing-facts-pope-roman-catholic to know to know more about the pope, roman catholic church, and the vatican wink
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by forexprophet(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2016
damerry:
First of all, Are you cleared on the subject that the use of images during worship date back to the time of the apostles and that St. Luke was the first person to complete pictures of the holy Mother of God carrying the Child of God in her arms, which He showed to the Holy Virgin for approval, while she was still alive and St. Luke made pictures of the Holy Apostles and bestowed upon the Church this pious and holy tradition of venerating the icons of Christ and His
Saints??

Confusion without any proof..... No Bible backing except historical fables...... Catholics......proof your points from Bible and stop getting angry when somebody ask question about your beliefs.

Secondly, have you firmly believed that the early church had a devotion to mary??

If yes, we can procced to your first question, because if you Don't really believe these minor and clear empirical facts, i don't think you will believe what i and other Catholics have to say concerning your first question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Carry Over To Cross Over / Australia Earthquake & Tsunami Prophecy! - Hear The Warning And Repent / Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.