Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife (2082 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon / I Need A Virgin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by bigdoo: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
I am a Nigerian and also a citizen of one of the western countries. I’m a graduate in many fields and professions. I’m currently working in one of the richest countries in the world as an expatriate. I’m in need of a real wife as my present wife is currently proving to be unmarriageable and I’m in need of happiness and a new life with someone else. I intend to retire and go back to Nigeria for good in a few years’ time but my wife is not interested in anything to do with Nigeria and she will like to live and die abroad because she feels that life is better for her over there. However I have been making all necessary plans and arrangements to ensure that I retire comfortably in Nigeria within a couple of years. I therefore need a new beginning and a new love and life in Nigeria to enable me enjoy the fruit of my labour.

I need a decent girl who must be a virgin and from a decent Christian family to share the rest of my life with me. I need someone who is honest, truthful, obedient, caring, loving and above all very beautiful and attractive. She has to be from Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu or Anambra state of Nigeria. She must be of above average intelligence and either a graduate or undergraduate of a university. I’m not particular about colour or complexion of the skin of the girl but I’m a dark-skinned man. I’d like a girl with the right curves and who's fully loaded both front and back (if you know what I mean). She has to have a good height of at least 5ft 8inches. The girl would be between the ages of 18 to 30 years, not more than 30 years but must be a virgin. I’d prefer a girl with a background in medicine, agriculture, economics, business, management or similar fields. She must be very fertile as I’d need to have at least two children by her within a couple of years after marriage.

In return she would not have to worry about employment as she would have a ready employment in one of my businesses and she would have a comfortable salary and at least one car and other benefits including a comfortable home in the village and in the town (state capital). She would be showered with love from an experienced man who only needs to love and to be loved. I’ve to reiterate that the girl will not be living overseas but with me in Nigeria but could accompany me to some of my overseas visits abroad on my retirement to Nigeria. If you’ve read this post and consider that you don’t have the above qualities but you know somebody who meets the criteria and would be interested in my proposal, please don’t hesitate to contact the person on my behalf and also contact me immediately as you would be rewarded for your effort. If your recommendation meets my approval, then you’ve got yourself a N25, 000.00 instant reward and if it eventually materializes into marriage, then you have an additional N25, 000.00 reward. All you need to do is to contact me with your details and that of the recommended person at frankjoe344@gmail.com with the pictures of the recommended person and her contact details.
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
chai!! Wetin i no go see for dis nairaland.. Bia Mr man carry ur advertisement to vanguard newspaper page 55.. Virgin ko fertility ni

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Michelle55: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
hahahahhahahaahahahahaahh..........i cant stop laughing oh. this is soooooo hilarious!!!!!!!!! see marriage advertisement oh. nothing we ladies no go see for this world.hmmmmmmm anyway Baba God dey sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
See Advert.
Nigerians are wonderful people.

btw, after the house, car, employment -ish, na only 25k u fit give? That money is too small for a nigerian babe
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by mspee(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm a virgin bro, but 25, 000 is too small. undecided
To maintain virginity na beans? angry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Michelle55: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
ms_pee: I'm a virgin bro, but 25, 000 is too small. undecided

hahahahaahahahahahahahahah......... o boy see virgin oh, ms pee u 3mch oh...LMAO
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by kunlery911(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
lol igbo man he sound like he is looking for person make he go use do money rituals(no offence so igbo ppl). u suppose to pay be for wasting my time reading dis threads self undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by mspee(f): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Michelle55:
hahahahaahahahahahahahahah......... o boy see virgin oh, ms pee u 3mch oh...LMAO

wink wink
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Michelle55: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
ms_pee:

wink wink
ms pee no mind d igbotic guy,him dey jonse wella cos im sef never chop belleful ohhh xcept say u wan dey sell akara for road side after marriage grin grin cheesy cheesy....... the choice is urs ohh tongue wink
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Tpave(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Scammer. The guy dey look for awuf beans. You people did not even understand him. He said that if you're not qualified and you know somebody that is qualified, just connect her and you'll be rewarded with 25k and you'll wait till they are married before you get the remaining 25k.
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Osoldier: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Michelle55: hahahahhahahaahahahahaahh..........i cant stop laughing oh. this is soooooo hilarious!!!!!!!!! see marriage advertisement oh. nothing we ladies no go see for this world.hmmmmmmm anyway Baba God dey sha grin grin

Call him and stop pretending, in the very first time I knew you were interested that is why your mouth is full of laugh. Call him no body will charge you for doing that except you are not a virgin as requested by the dude.
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Santi19(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ordeh!
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by mspee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Michelle55:
ms pee no mind d igbotic guy,him dey jonse wella cos im sef never chop belleful ohhh xcept say u wan dey sell akara for road side after marriage grin grin cheesy cheesy....... the choice is urs ohh tongue wink

For where? Guy wey I go sell take change my wardrobe? grin
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na wa ooo....Virgin for Your Mind... U̶̲̥̅̊ get degree in my professions? So U̶̲̥̅̊ must be
a jack of all trade....
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by DisneyAngel(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
See madness
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Fecodear(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
another VIRGIN thread
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Adaeze003(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
folly65: chai!! Wetin i no go see for dis nairaland.. Bia Mr man carry ur advertisement to vanguard newspaper page 55.. Virgin ko fertility ni
I'm telling you! Its official, I've seen it all!

Btw @op you sure you aint a ritualist? angry
Heard firgins are now scarce tongue so good luck!

[size=4pt]ladies beware o[/size]
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Osoldier: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adaeze003:
I'm telling you! Its official, I've seen it all!

Btw @op you sure you aint a ritualist? angry
Heard firgins are now scarce tongue so good luck!

[size=4pt]ladies beware o[/size]

why is that woman always interested in anything related to mocking nawao, almost all the comments were woman, una no dey use eye see Romance topic?
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Michelle55: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
O soldier:

Call him and stop pretending, in the very first time I knew you were interested that is why your mouth is full of laugh. Call him no body will charge you for doing that except you are not a virgin as requested by the dude.
now i knw that you mentally derailed.......... can't someone laugh again? if men were God......... we wud beg for breath..... gosh!!! undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Michelle55: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
ms_pee:

For where? Guy wey I go sell take change my wardrobe? grin
hahahahhahahahhh..... swty never sell yet,market am first wink wink so dat u go get gain
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
ms_pee: I'm a virgin bro, but 25, 000 is too small. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin Lmaaoo
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by mspee(f): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Michelle55:
hahahahhahahahhh..... swty never sell yet,market am first wink wink so dat u go get gain

That guy no go bring gain na. Pesin wey get only 25k na pesin? undecided
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why do women feel threatened and get combative at the word virgin?
OP must be a ritualist.
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
And you think Nairaland is the best place to get a 'VIRGIN'? Seriously, I dont trust ya. angry . Outta 100% NL chicks, only 25% are real V. #iJoshy
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by bigdoo: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
I can see that some people have misread my post and are making caricature of my offer of N25,00.00 and subsequent N50,000.00. The offer is for the recommender of the actual beneficiary and not for the intended wife. The intended wife has a load of package. However this post is not supposed to be for gold-diggers but for people who are interested in real love and marriage. Please get my information right.
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by kunlery911(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
bigdoo: I can see that some people have misread my post and are making caricature of my offer of N25,00.00 and subsequent N50,000.00. The offer is for the recommender of the actual beneficiary and not for the intended wife. The intended wife has a load of package. However this post is not supposed to be for gold-diggers but for people who are interested in real love and marriage. Please get my information right.

ok oya post ur pic make we see just in case one of NL babe is missing
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Adaeze003(f): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
O soldier:

why is that woman always interested in anything related to mocking nawao, almost all the comments were woman, una no dey use eye see Romance topic?

What's lomantic about the topic? undecided
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adaeze003:

What's lomantic about the topic? undecided
help me ask him o..wonder wats romantic about d op dat just overfed himself and came to waste his free mb posting useless stuffs.. I must open a thread on nairaland.,,tho its funny sha
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by IAMBREEZY: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Michelle55:
apply and stop wasting the guy time...
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Oysdam(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
lmao so na all dis requirements d gal must get,dis op is on a long thing mtcheew
Re: I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife by Michelle55: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
IAMBREEZY: apply and stop wasting the guy time...
have you taken your mental drugs today? if not please do it fast before your madness escalate beyond redemption......... primitive ape undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Need Someone To Chat With Or Hook Up Without Sex / Responsible Single ladies btw age 21-33 who want to hook up 4good are Needed. / Calabar Hookup Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.