Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business (2609 Views)

Is Cyber Cafe Business Going Extinct In Nigeria? / Which ISP Is Best For Cybercafe Business In Lagos? / I Want To Improve In My Cyber-cafe Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by bamoza(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hello,
please i want to start a cafe business in Ife, i need advice on which is the best ISP to use, ISP that can offer unlimited, and speed very fast, and i wont be paying too much.

Lately I saw a church in Ife that stream live and saw a dish outta the church, but there was no way, I can get to know who is there ISP, so if I can get something like that, if it not too expensive for me a young entrepreneur

thanks
Re: Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by mckorode(m): 1:15am On Oct 24, 2013
Hi, you can check coollink.us, they are yahclick providers...its vsat but seems to be quite good.Haven't used it but spoke with someone. You can call her on 08095975574.her name is Victoria.their website has all the costs told.but try call her.
Re: Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by mckorode(m): 1:15am On Oct 24, 2013
Hi, you can check out coollink, they are yahclick providers...its vsat but seems to be quite good.Haven't used it but spoke with someone. You can call her on 08095975574.her name is Victoria.their website has all the costs told.but try call her.
Re: Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by simeonabio(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
If you need my honest advise, don't waste your money investing in cyber cafe especially when when come to area like ile-ife.
I have stayed in ife for like 18 yrs now, schooled at oau, and later decided to stay.
Here are reasons.
It is capital intensive
if students are not around, no customer for you.
Oau offer students 4hrs browsing for 100naira. 3g or month browsing for 1000 naira.(can you beat that price)
if you don't offer some extra service like using hotspotshield, torrent, yy boys won't branch your shop.
If decide to open a cybercafe, why not start using multilink ....it is cheaper....if the business grow...then go for isp.
Jamb accredited centre will boost your service if you insist on opening
My friend, my stay in ife, shows that cybercafe biz is folding up.
People browse with their modem, and phones.
Look for good business you can invest into, go through forum...you will get ideas better than cybercafe biz
Re: Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by packagerz: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Does cafe business still sell,now that every one as internet@home and on mobile.ŞƠ̴̴̴̴͡ my friend.will advice younot to waste your money.and if you insist,go to lexican@mayfair for d isp,I think cafe is turning into beer place now like club 7,lexican,sunnykelly,rutunda e t c.
Re: Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by bamoza(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
mckorode: Hi, you can check coollink.us, they are yahclick providers...its vsat but seems to be quite good.Haven't used it but spoke with someone. You can call her on 08095975574.her name is Victoria.their website has all the costs told.but try call her.

Thanks mckorode, will check them out
Re: Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by bamoza(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
simeonabio: If you need my honest advise, don't waste your money investing in cyber cafe especially when when come to area like ile-ife.
I have stayed in ife for like 18 yrs now, schooled at oau, and later decided to stay.
Here are reasons.
It is capital intensive
if students are not around, no customer for you.
Oau offer students 4hrs browsing for 100naira. 3g or month browsing for 1000 naira.(can you beat that price)
if you don't offer some extra service like using hotspotshield, torrent, yy boys won't branch your shop.
If decide to open a cybercafe, why not start using multilink ....it is cheaper....if the business grow...then go for isp.
Jamb accredited centre will boost your service if you insist on opening
My friend, my stay in ife, shows that cybercafe biz is folding up.
People browse with their modem, and phones.
Look for good business you can invest into, go through forum...you will get ideas better than cybercafe biz

I get you and not focusing on cafe, just an additional business to whta is really intended, which will require steady and fast internet.
Even now that students r on strike, things have gone down
Re: Which ISP Is Best To Use In Ile-ife Osun State For Cafe Business by tripleofj(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
There is something new in the market for satellite broadband internet Services BLUCLICK. Check [url]www.bluclickng.com [/url].

Bluclick offers high speed, high download cap, wide range and uncapped/unlimited download plans.

Bluclick covers every part of Nigeria and service is delivered through network of installers, resellers and channel partners accross Nigeria. If you are an installer or reseller or system integrators or IT Personel, this is an opportunity for you to grow your business and provide better service for your customer, join by signing up at [url]http://www.bluclickng.com/about.html [/url] Click Sign up.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Introduced Live Chat Support / 15 Billionaires Who Were Born Poor / The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.