Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) (3489 Views)

I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down / Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:
You already know what to do dear......pass me the word. wink

BTW how was Engineering Maths? smiley
was not bad at all at all
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by AbuMikey(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:
what's wrong with the struck out?

2go and Facebook are kinda boring sad

Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by ChiSun27(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
I go just dey frown unnecessarily.
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by chycoroxie(f): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:
Seriously? Isn't dat too boring also? tongue
Nt when u sleep on a filled stomach
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChiSun27: I go just dey frown unnecessarily.
Hahahahahahahaha.......you mean ur gonna miss nairaland clowns like me? grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
chycoroxie:
Nt when u sleep on a filled stomach
And is there any day you don't sleep on a filled stomach? Yet you still have to wake up in the middle of the nyt peeping ......oh I forgot I taught you to stop peeping grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Any Man wey sey FB na Boredom, no sabi what's up.
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bossforeva: Any Man wey sey FB na Boredom, no sabi what's up.
Not all of us will be diehard bloggers and FBers......not all of us will make money online you know.......some of us r just farmers n businessmen/women of all sorts. But then you cud teach some of us Novices how to make the cash money or how to make FB more interesting than we feel it is. smiley
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by fabulousdame(f): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:

Hmmm..........Now the bolded if read together got me wondering how many peepz feel this same way?
lol...jb not just d internet...infact i prefer movies en books
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol...jb not just d internet...infact i prefer movies en books
Really? undecided When did you last read a book? What is the name of the last movie you watched n when was it?
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by fabulousdame(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:
Really? undecided When did you last read a book? What is the name of the last movie you watched n when was it?
i'm currently watching a movie(olympus has fallen)
i read a book last dis eve(a lotus for miss quon)
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by chycoroxie(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:
And is there any day you don't sleep on a filled stomach? Yet you still have to wake up in the middle of the nyt peeping ......oh I forgot I taught you to stop peeping grin
undecided I jst wakeup cos I want to check d time,hoping its nt yet 6am
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousdame:
i'm currently watching a movie(olympus has fallen)
i read a book last dis eve(a lotus for miss quon)
Olympus......Aaron Eckert? Hmmm......Nice 1......so we shud just lock NL for a few days then grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by fabulousdame(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jbluv55:
Olympus......Aaron Eckert? Hmmm......Nice 1......so we shud just lock NL for a few days then grin
nl war 1 will just start grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousdame:
nl war 1 will just start grin
Written n produced by fabulousdame n directed by .............lipsrsealed

Maybe there shud be a thread like that or what do you think? grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by fabulousdame(f): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Jbluv55:
Written n produced by fabulousdame n directed by .............lipsrsealed

Maybe there shud be a thread like that or what do you think? grin
lol dnt worry i wont take all d credit(not d greedy type) directed by jbluv55 en u can start a thread on it, i'm with u on dat one buh if d nl war 1 don involve BH, i nor dey oh
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by harlos: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jbluv55:
Now that its modified to 48hrs.......grin
sadsadsad
embarassed
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
harlos:
sadsadsad
embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Jbluv55(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
WOW.........So Nairaland was down for hours today.
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by harlos: 3:46am On Oct 29, 2013
And i knew how boring facebook is embarassed
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
D first time shiit hapenD wuz also few minutes before I got ma first ban on NL.......I went crazy ooo wit sweatt grin grin grin
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by beulahland82(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
It is really understood that server can be congested or down but now a forum site has come with a modern way of posting quotes and more, sharing your thought from your forum account to your social network of your choice,
Justog into http://forum.vazebook.com/ and start watching film online, creating pages and groups etcetera, start online secure dating free of charge also at http://vazebook.com
Re: IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) by beulahland82(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
beulahland82: It is really understood that server can be congested or down but now a forum site has come with a modern way of posting quotes and more, sharing your thought from your forum account to your social network of your choice,
Justog into http://forum.vazebook.com/ and start watching film online, creating pages and groups etcetera, start online secure dating free of charge also at http://vazebook.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubelievable Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest Is A Native Doctor (photos) / What 's Your Take On The New Nairaland? / Picture Of Obama Back In The Days Carrying Sack On Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.