Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims (30319 Views)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by kabba7(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2013
I don't seem to see WhaT is special in helping accident victim whose remoite cause is bad road {Jonas inefficiency} or is his being in office for looting ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ probably drunkeness alone,
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2013
Until we honour whoever mounts that post (presidency), Nigeria will remain thesame. I just groan in me when I see people talking bad about the president. I'm sure you'll be pained to have people talk in that manner towards your father. Until we change our attitude, I'm very sorry, Nigeria remains thesame... God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by dgysoft(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] i will fish out the preparators and bring them to book.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2013
1260days: Until we honour whoever mounts that post (presidency), Nigeria will remain thesame. I just groan in me when I see people talking bad about the president. I'm sure you'll be pained to have people talk in that manner towards your father. Until we change our attitude, I'm very sorry, Nigeria remains thesame... God bless Nigeria.
its pains me wheneva i come across this kind of comment.if my fada deserves 2 b insulted,cursed or blamed.u guys r free 2 .this is a man alot is xpected frm n behaving this way.u xpect pple 2 b singing his praise?frm u church mind,how would u av grade him with his performance?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Mubby4luv(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2013
yunglykmine: Fresh Air all over the country.
Even fresh Air to accident Victims too..
grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by anonimi: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2013
jmoore:
You already called him clueless so no need to tell you what he did with your money.

BTW, which adjective can be used to describe one that intentionally voted for a person that she/he believes is clueless? smh

This one na simple Common Entrance question o jare.
You know, multiple choice thingies.
Choose from the following adjectives:

a) Foolish
b) Dumb
c) Daft
d) Mumu
e) All of the above.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by 3ace(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2013
Keneking: So the convoy now moves with Axe?
Oh common, can't it be gotten from neighbours around?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2013
patriotic007: @luvmejeje,....it will hard for any man to love a girl like you,,....no manners,talks any how,dirty mind and am sure you are damn urgly grin@luvmejeje,....it will hard for any man to love a girl like you,,....no manners,talks any how,dirty mind and am sure you are damn urgly
yerima,fashola,obj,tinubu etc nt someone's fada?u r a big fo.ol.some pple need their brains 2 b serviced
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2013
abujalapdog:

Which one is our money? is it your father money?
whose money is it?ur fada's or jona's?mor.on
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by luvmijeje(f): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2013
This President is clueless, in fact he is a curse to this country. I hope and pray that my country recover from this curse. I'm sorry, I can no longer have respect for a President that doesn't have any regard for us.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by omenka(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2013
So much display of foolishness on this thread!!! Jonathan this, fresh fart that!! Do you folks even know the meaning of "advance team"?? It means the Clueless One wasn't even there!!
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by proudlyAfrica(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2013
luvmijeje: This President is clueless, in fact he is a curse to this country. I hope and pray that my country recover from this curse. I'm sorry, I can no longer have respect for a President that doesn't have any regard for us.
that means you are under a curse? SMH for you...you need prayer & fasting ad infinitum..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Which of these would u preferred a man frm any region who is capable 2 transforms naija with good policy n impliment it n a tested man dat has lil or no clue what it takes 2 transforms naija?choose one n don't tell mi a devil u knw is bera dan an angel u don't knw.#tongueout#
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by yunglykmine(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2013
luvmijeje: This President is clueless, in fact he is a curse to this country. I hope and pray that my country recover from this curse. I'm sorry, I can no longer have respect for a President that doesn't have any regard for us.
You have a big problem & you need help..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by knash1(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2013
luvmijeje:
I casted my first vote for this clueless President so he must tell us what he did with our money.
How is mr president clueless.... tink b4 u talk.... as 4 me GEJ is working to fix naija problems dat he didnt start...... oloshii buruku...
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by badmeat(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2013
To all GEJ haters,there is a transformer in the neighbourhood,grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2013
omenka: So much display of foolishness on this thread!!! Jonathan this, fresh fart that!! Do you folks even know the meaning of "advance team"?? It means the Clueless One wasn't even there!!
SMH.
tell them o
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by knash1(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2013
disloman: its pains me wheneva i come across this kind of comment.if my fada deserves 2 b insulted,cursed or blamed.u guys r free 2 .this is a man alot is xpected frm n behaving this way.u xpect pple 2 b singing his praise?frm u church mind,how would u av grade him with his performance?
young man. where ur father dey work? u tink he is better, wait until u see what he is hidin in his cupboard... oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by knash1(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2013
u don the mad abi... all i see from ur comment is LAI MOHAMMED SYNDROM.... MR PRESIDENT IS NOT CLUELESS..... WHERE UR FATHER DEY WEN GEJ MOUNT PRESIDENCY..... Leave BEEF alot.....
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2013
This was the effort of an advance entourage team. I didn't see any thing in the report that suggested that the President was in the convoy at the time. It probably was the initiative of the driver to save those accident victims. He could possibly get fired and we'll never know, yet all praises are going to the President for an action he probably had no wind of at the time. Lemme be the first to say God bless whoever initiative this was. Btw, i also saw in the report that the state of the road was a contributing factor to the accident. I don't want to sound like a broken record but if the road was better, the President would have received worthy praises for saving countless lives and would probably have saved his motorcade the time, stress and mess involved in the scenario.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by knash1(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2013
disloman: Which of these would u preferred a man frm any region who is capable 2 transforms naija with good policy n impliment it n a tested man dat has lil or no clue what it takes 2 transforms naija?choose one n don't tell mi a devil u knw is bera dan an angel u don't knw.#tongueout#
AND WHO IS THAT MAN THAT CAN DO SUCH A MIRACLE?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Ediss(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2013
Anyone that don't like Goodluck I wonder the kind of luck he or she like. May be they like badluck. For me I love Goodluck and Goodluck for life
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by comrChris(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2013
disloman: u r a big f.o.o.l
### am l not suppose to know u r the biggest fool ediata
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by yunglykmine(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2013
omenka: So much display of foolishness on this thread!!! Jonathan this, fresh fart that!! Do you folks even know the meaning of "advance team"?? It means the Clueless One wasn't even there!!
SMH.
What is this one saying? Mstcheeewww! You displayed bigger Foolishness for thinking people don't the meaning of "advance team" ode!! We all knw GEJ won't go by road.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by elari(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2013
yunglykmine: What is this one saying? Mstcheeewww! You displayed bigger Foolishness for thinking people don't the meaning of "advance team" ode!! We all knw GEJ won't go by road.
. . . u all know he won't go by road, so why praise him?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by comrChris(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2013
sometimes l wonder d kinda joy some peeps get in insulting our president n his wife,could it be they lack manner or better still were not properly broughtup haba,l learnt that whenever u insult someones father somepple somewhere will b insulting urs making his life more miserable,'lumijeje or whatever u call urself take note'

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2013
Lol! They are the presidential
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2013
mulante: This was the effort of an advance entourage team. I didn't see any thing in the report that suggested that the President was in the convoy at the time. It probably was the initiative of the driver to save those accident victims. He could possibly get fired and we'll never know, yet all praises are going to the President for an action he probably had no wind of at the time. Lemme be the first to say God bless whoever initiative this was. Btw, i also saw in the report that the state of the road was a contributing factor to the accident. I don't want to sound like a broken record but if the road was better, the President would have received worthy praises for saving countless lives and would probably have saved his motorcade the time, stress and mess involved in the scenario.
Crashes occur even on the autobahn! Its not always about the road!
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by namdyz(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2013
dey probably got d axe frm a near by villager/village
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2013
This just shows how negative this forum is, majority of the people here are so negative. Nothing good is appreciated even when they know deep down inside them of a good deed, but they find a way to depress the good deed to satisfy their natural negative self.

But I must also warn those that are intrinsically negative and full of conniptions, that it doesnt always augur well for such persons, negativity is precursory to chronic pessimism and the destination is poverty and acute lack, constantly lacking anything that brings Joy.

So, if you find yourself seeing no joy, lacking happiness, you are the reason for your state of lack. Steer clear of Nairaland negativities and deactivate your monika, change your name and join the Fresh Air Team. We speak positive, we bring joy, and we enrich each other with positive thoughts.

This is dedicated to all Nairalanders who want out from Chronic conniptions to the Fresh Air Team - The Most Success Crew on Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Saraki Reacts To EFCC Plan To Arraign Him For Allegedly Diverting 12bn / Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.