Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? (1181 Views)

The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / T.v Series Or Movies? / Best Male/Female Newscasters/Presenters on Nigerian TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by imoh82: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2006
Anybody Got Any Idea How To Produce A Nigerian Tv Series Or Talkshow Please Help

I've got this great ideas that have not been developed in Nigeria yet I need advice and contacts thank you.
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by Ciaralover(f): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2006
I have no clue how to do it but i am sure God will blessed u wit the knowledge!!
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by socool1(f): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2006
i think thats a good idea, will love to be a part of it, i had that in mnd too, i mean a talk show to interview stars, talk about fashion latest trends and things like that cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by SvS(f): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2006
ya think that would work it all comes down to finance and a host of other things,dat i dont think naija can deal wit
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by layi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2006
Get d script and the acts down. shoot and edit using the service of a good production house. U pay Silverbird N1.2million to air it for 30 mins every week for a period of 1 yr.
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by imoh82: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2006
hey about that silverbird thing is it that cheap? oh ok no wonder they show all those silly tv series anybody interested in being a part should please call me on 08056026123 i have other great ideas that can fetch us money

Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by SvS(f): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
oh i saw this thing on ben yesterday its called star quest and i must commend nigeria 4 dat.its a bit lik making the band by p diddy.its the nigerian version.all the 36 contestants stay in a house in lagos and they have to work towarsd making a band.that was how kc presh was discovered.its cool u shud watch it guys
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by layi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2006
It ended like 2 months ago. They just sent the tapes to ben, so u better watch it tongue
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by SvS(f): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
oh rily undecided
Re: How To Produce A Nigerian TV Series Or Talk Show? by Seun(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2007
I don't know how I missed this post. To think I've been looking for a shootable comedy script for months.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Free-to-air Satellite Tv / Any Food Network Fans Out There? / New Movie: Spellbound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.