Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

This Jonnywakamobile App And Giditraffic, Are They In Competition Or What? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Jonnywakamobile App And Giditraffic, Are They In Competition Or What? (788 Views)

Jonnywaka 316 Mobile App Not In Competition With Gidi Traffic ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Jonnywakamobile App And Giditraffic, Are They In Competition Or What? by Rolandrichy: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
GidiTraffic has being on twitter for traffic reports and there effect is amazing then came jonnywaka with what they call JonnyWakaMobile App that runs on BB, Android and smart phones including Nokia symbian and other smart Phones all for traffic and according to them it is to be a kind of social media mobile traffic app like whatsapp and 2go but with some elements of traffic and security. Now I hear GidiTraffic now has a Nokia Lumia App for traffic and all this they say is free who knows what the next app will be? are they competing? I also found jonnywakamobile on twitter. I read the vanguard story on jonnywakamobile and also saw the acra interview of jonnywaka. JonnyWaka has something am witing for......

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheap Laptops Tablet Samsung Htc Blackberry Sony / 8 New Features Of Android 5.0 Lollipop You Didn’t Know / 12 Fruits Facts You Never Knew About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.