Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? (1497 Views)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? by ofurufu(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2008
I'm tired of hearing 3m,4m as gross annual pay of companies whereas the the take-home pay is just N100,000 per month. A friend of mine for example works in Skye bank and she told me her employment letter read 3m per annum gross pay.That should,prima facie, be around 200,000 per month,but after all the deductions(tax,pension etc) she is left with less than 120k per month.

I'm interested in monthly take-home pay of companies/banks in Nigeria for entry level. Nairalanders,kindly supply us with companies you know and their respective monthly take-home pays for ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS.
Re: Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? by owee: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2008
@Poster
I de fear u oo. Why don't u concentrate on where u'll be able to build a career first before thinking of the money. Better still try and get a job or jobs before comparing. The situation in the country is such that Employers are kings unlike in parts of the world where they convince entry level folks to come join them as the offer opportunities for growth et all
Re: Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? by ofurufu(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
owee:

@Poster
I de fear u oo. Why don't u concentrate on where u'll be able to build a career first before thinking of the money. Better still try and get a job or jobs before comparing. The situation in the country is such that Employers are kings unlike in parts of the world where they convince entry level folks to come join them as the offer opportunities for growth et all

Thanks very much. By the grace of God I'm already working.
Re: Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? by dipsyn: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2008
guy I dont seem 2get u I tot u were abt to pik up a job in shell wat happened and is it shell or which coy is paying u 164k
Re: Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? by ama27(f): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2008
abeg leave the guy , he has the right ask , if u dont have the answer they leave it for those who do.
every one has the right to approach their job search any how
Re: Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? by ofurufu(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
dipsyn:

guy I don't seem 2get u I tot u were about to pik up a job in shell what happened and is it shell or which coy is paying u 164k

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy ! ! ! Software Developer & System Engineer / Urgent Vacancy For Personal Assistant / Driver In A Law Firm In Lekki/ajah, Lago / RGC/HR/7522 Interview Invitation,how Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.