Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. (3064 Views)

Funny Funny Pics-drop The One U Have Here / Funny Funny Funny - Guarantee To Make You Laugh. Mo Serious, Mii Sere. / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by debsjoat(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
One woman was with me in the bus some couple of months ago on my way home. At exactly 6:30pm Jul 31st 2013, @ ikorodu/ odoogunyan. Funny names shay.
I promise to make this short and cool, also exactly how it happened. Unedited or proof read.
Now, it was a Wednesday the last day of the Month of July. I was in the bus going back home, there happened to be a very crazy and funny woman on board with us.
Unfortunately, there was traffic hold up or jam self. What's the cause; a trailer fell and bridged the road. And how was I consoling myself, chatting with my gf and narrating every damn thing DT was happenning right in the bus. It sounds cheesy right, u must be a very dry person; UN romantic fellaz, that's was what was on my plate as at that time though. So, its not my fault.
Chat box with my gf as it went;

Me: truck fell on the road. This passengers are mad I swear( from anger). They want me to laugh ma eye balls out.
Are u busy? Keep me company now!
Her: what are they saying?
Me: funny crazy stuffs.
D road is blocked and some military personnel are trying to clear d road. So, the military guy ordered a car driver to stop for the other one to move.
Believing that the driver had stopped, that's when driver remembered his accelerator is new and it was time to test run it and he was close to hitting the military guy. That's was where the comedy bus got initiated. There, the ppl that were in the buss started making different comments.
"Ah, this driver go chop d back of his head like bread this night... and all sorta thing u can phantom"
Initially, there was this woman that was receiving call and was asking a man over the phone where he kept his phone, that she's called, him for about 40 times.... and the comedy became more intense oooo.
Someone now added from the back seat that "is d guy's phone using a car battery has the thing rang for 40times and it didn't go off"....
Then the woman now explained how. She's been calling and he's rufused to pick the call. She said they brought a contract and d guy wasn't picking up. DT the guy should go wash his head in d flowing river
Her: Lil
Me: "that the kinda hand work he does weh, when contracts if worth millions awaits him and he's no where to be found. She now buttressed by saying;"when her father died, the first thing she did after they her was to go check d dead man's wArdrobe for money that he might have kept I there.( can't laugh alone). She proceeded by saying something which is not so, commendable but fair: " After God, every other things; therefore, comes money.."
She added, " even if my husband is not ready to work he should just be prepared for hunger. (Laughing silently and my eye popped)
I didn't know when I LOL

Her: COMEDY BUS
me: she then said , she will ensure that she replaces their pillows every week as she knows that her husband will regularly have dreams that he's eating bread each time he sleeps But physically, nah the pillow wey dey the bed him dey chop (laugh)
And finally, before the bus moved. There was a guy begging for money.
Few ppl gave him money, not up to 60sec
ANOVA one came. Na so d guy beg beg beg
Nothing for him oooo. The bus share moved.
That same woman now started.
Saying " All this beggers dem should be packed off the street of Lagos, even the Corporate Beggers.
With an example again, that (ppl were laughing already)...
Beggers that packs newspaper and akara paper that they picked by the road side and well folded into one funny kinda brown folder: they telling you they came to see someone and transportation is an fish for them.
She then said that last week, "one guy came to the bus like the other ones we encountered! Begging for money to cut his hair. He WS virtually looking like those Alfa's with long irungbon's with bushy hair.
Fortunately, they were able to contribute money for him to..... which was in the morning.
And later in the evening when she was going back home, come d same guy again. Asking for.the same thing. She manage to give him 50naira.
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by debsjoat(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Continuation™™™™

cry

Now, the morning before that evening that we got stuck in traffic with her came the same alfa looking guy again.
Doing his routine of begging, and meanwhile; he has skinned d head already. Funny part now;
She said she had to call d guy to ask him
" if he wants to skin off his head too as there are no strand of hair on his head anymore, perhaps he might want to skin it off to know where his Brian is located... (laughed like a' I don't know) grin shocked
Honestly, water was running outta my eyes!!!

Her: omg, that's crazy funny
Btw, after God money isn't next
Love is ( based on our Rhapsody of realities message for that day.)
Me: yeah I know!!! I only admire the God first factor she mentioned....

Her: Even when there's no money, love helps you fight, tolerate and above all gives u contentment
If you're contented, you don't need money to be happy ... ( but me, I smh)
Lol lol lol Lol

Me: hi sugar, I just got home... (Jul 31st 2013 @ 9:20pm)...

That was what I witnessed that day, which was more expensive than night of a million laughs.... free!!!

Will never forget that day hanging out in the bus with a crazy funny woman
DROP YOUR COMMENTS... @debs_joat
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by Godmother(f): 2:40am On Oct 21, 2013
OMG! I can't believe I finished reading this! Even though I don't understand jack in it
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by debsjoat(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2013
That means; you've got no mind that could picture events. Don't be too shallow, how did you manage to pass exams...
undecided just saying..
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by Rocktation(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2013
SMH.
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by Niluv(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Godmother: OMG! I can't believe I finished reading this! Even though I don't understand jack in it
Azinnnn!! I still don't get the joke. undecided
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by Rocktation(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2013
His sense of humor needs an ambulance.
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by ihebrooke(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2013
LESSON:

Don't retell a joke. People wont appreciate it nor will they find it funny.
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by labaks(f): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Beggers that packs newspaper and akara paper that they picked by the road side and well folded into one funny kinda brown folder: they telling you they came to see someone and transportation is an fish for them

The above goT me ROTF cheesy cheesy grin

The rest is full of shiii1t angry
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by babadem2much(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
this guy has just succeeded in wasting my tym, go learn joke u hia? ok Mr man leave hin ear e go try nxt tym
Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by akinlolu264: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2014
And you call this one joke?lwkmd
I can even do better than this

1 Like

Re: CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. by jbblues24(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2019
Tremendously revolutionary icons m8 cry

(1) (Reply)

Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles / Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan, Response From Presidency Office / Think You Know Nigeria Current Affair? Try This And See You Know Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.