Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic (5966 Views)

The Johnsons-producers Run Out Of Ideas? / Thread For Lovers Of "The Johnsons" On African Magic / who watches India - A Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by onyichick(f): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
i enjoy watching it although it funny sometimes but its rily different n i lyk d concept n how the try to make it all luk real compared to others.dat mumu spif needs an award jare.wats ur take on the series
Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by hyzicbond(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
I love watching it my best character is tari and that their lil sister is something else
Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by Nomski0(f): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2013
The show is funny and the acting is above average.
Who watches Meet the Adebanjos too? cheesycheesy
Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by mazizitonene(m): 2:02am On Oct 21, 2013
Umm...yea...I like The johnsons show, but I I think aki (chinedu ikedezie) doesn't really fit into his character as efe (winch alias short man devil). He just doesn't "do it" 4 me..infact him no sabi act dat part....but I luv their dad, d guy's funny!

1 Like

Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by mazizitonene(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: The show is funny and the acting is above average.
Adenbanjos....yeah, I watch dah series....quite hilarious too...I guex dey av limited episodes or so...
Now, I just remembered the episode with d pastor guy and d night vigil while d dauta was tryna sneak awt 4 a party....u've watched dah?
Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by sholay2011(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2013
Lol ...I do. Who watches "Ojo's in the house" on Ebonylife TV
Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by onyichick(f): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: The show is funny and the acting is above average.
i hv watched only lyk two episodes of meet the adebanjos d one abt d son n video game competition.does it hv a fixed time
Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by malware: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
onyichick:
i enjoy watching it although it funny sometimes but its rily different n i lyk d concept n how the try to make it all luk real compared to others.dat mumu spif needs an award jare.wats ur take on the series

I don't allow an episode of the drama series to miss me. It's so hilarious. I like Emu and Lucky cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by stunning4real: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2018
I do back to back. Our number 1 tv series
Re: Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic by Umarlulu: 8:21am On May 24, 2018
onyichick:
even Pablo the most foolish father ever.

(1) (Reply)

Gotv e48-32 Error And Searching For Signal Very Rampant And So Annoying / Gotv Adds Three New Free-to-air Channels / Download Selina Tested Episode 19 And 20 Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.