Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

See How Nysc Refused To Pay My Alawi Till I Passed Out - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How Nysc Refused To Pay My Alawi Till I Passed Out (715 Views)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / How NYSC Camp Showed Me 'shege' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Nysc Refused To Pay My Alawi Till I Passed Out by Mankind8(m): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2013
After Redeploying From Borno State (Home of face-to-face Death) to Edo State (Home of Anti-Corp Member motivating Govt)
I was Deprived of My December 2012 Federal Alawi.
>I have put up applications upon applications.
>I never missed clearance.
>I never Have problem with bank a/c number or spelling mistakes.
>Other Redeployee from Yobe & Borno were Latter Paid.
All they always tell me was "wait... Just be patient..."
Edo Corp member don't like Oshiomole because Edo is the only SN State that don't pay corpers even #0. He Nearly even beg money from us which I would have been proud to dash him (lol). My PPA is worst that I even paid my house rent myself. As an enterpreneur, I had much pre-NYSC Savings then; But now, I have No Much Savings Again As transport/things Could be expensive in Benin City.

NOW I NEED THE MONEY!!!
Going To my NYSC Bank, I collected my up-to-date NYSC Bank Statement of A/c. it's having only 10 ALAWI; Printed and Attached With another application Letter submited...
Just wait... Wait... Wait... Is What I Was Still Told...

Now that I am Back Home to my Old Biz with little Capital to Re-enforce.

FELOW NIGERIAN WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?

A. Forget the stuff and find other means?

B. Petition them(officers)?

C. Wait... Wait... Wait...?

Advice me abeg...

https://www.nairaland.com/1485354/crises-nysc-over-deductions-corpers#18953220

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Experience As A Corp Member / Part Time Graduate That Needs Exclusion Letter / Miracle Of Remobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.