Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) (3354 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / Pls Don"t Open Cos U Might Laugh Off your Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2008
JOKE 1

A prisoner escaped from jail. He broke into a house around the corner on Elgin St and finds a young couple in bed.
  He gets the guy out of bed and ties him up on a chair, ties the woman to the bed and gets on top of her. kisses her on the neck , then gets up and goes to the bathroom. While he is there, the husband tells his wife; " Listen , this guy looks dangerous! He's probably spent a lot of time in prison and has not seen a woman in a long time. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you. If he gets angry , he may kill us. Be strong honey. I love you.
   To which the wife responds" He wasn't kissing my neck he was whispering in my ear. He told me he found you very sexy and asked if we kept any vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong honey, I love you TOO!

JOKE 2

A new York Divorce Lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. Saint Peter asks him "What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?" The Lawyer thought a moment, then said, "A week ago, I gave a quarter to a homeless person on the street." Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the record, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that this was true.

Saint Peter said, "Well , that's fine, but it's not really quite enough to get you into Heaven." The Lawyer said, "Wait Wait! There's more! Three years ago I also gave a homeless person a quarter." Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who after a moment nodded back, affirming this, too, had been verified.

Saint Peter then whispered to Gabriel, "Well, what do you suggest we do with this fellow?"

Gabriel gave the Lawyer a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter,

"Let's give him back his 50 cents and tell him to go to Hell."
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by clemcykul(f): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2008
klap for urself
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2008
A forester and a lawyer were in car accident and showed up at the pearly gates together.

St. Peter greets them at the pearly gates and takes them to the homeswhere they will spend all of eternity. They get into St. Peter's holy vehicle and head on down a gold road, which turns into a platinum road, which turns onto an even grander road paved with diamonds, to a huge mansion where St. Peter turns to the lawyer and says, here is your home for the rest of eternity, enjoy! And if there is anything you need, just let me know.

Then St. Peter took the forester to his home, back down the diamond studded boulevard, down the platinum highway, down the street of gold, down an avenue of silver, along a stone alley and down an unpaved footpath to a shack. St Peter says "Here you go" and goes to leave when the forester says "Waitaminute!, how come the lawyer gets the big mansion and I get this shack?"

St. Peter says: "Well, Foresters are a dime a dozen here, we have never had a lawyer before."
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2008
Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and again Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding inside a refrigerator, "
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2008
klap 4 me na
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by lollito(f): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2008
i didnt quite get ur jokes undecided undecided
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2008
lollito:

i didnt quite get your jokes undecided undecided

@lollito
read again (i just modify them)
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2008
Three men died in a car accident and met Jesus himself at the Pearly Gates.

The Lord spoke unto them saying, "I will ask you each a simple question. If you tell the truth I will allow you into heaven, but if you lie, Hell is waiting for you.

To the first man the Lord asked, "How many times did you cheat on your wife?" The first man replied, "Lord, I was a good husband. I never cheated on my wife." The Lord replied, "Very good! Not only will I allow you in, but for being faithful to your wife I will give you a huge mansion and a limo for your transportation.

To the second man the Lord asked, "How many times did you cheat on your wife?" The second man replied, "Lord, I cheated on my wife twice." The Lord replied, "I will allow you to come in, but for your unfaithfulness, you will get a four- bedroom house and a BMW.

To the third man the Lord asked, "So, how many times did you cheat on your wife?" The third man replied, "Lord, I cheated on my wife about 8 times." The Lord replied, "I will allow you to come in, but for your unfaithfulness, you will get a one-room apartment, and a Yugo for your transportation.

A couple hours later the second and third men saw the first man crying his eyes out. "Why are you crying?" the two men asked. "You got the mansion and limo!" The first man replied, "I'm crying because I saw my wife a little while ago, and she was riding a skateboard!"
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2008
A fellow finds himself in front of the Pearly Gates. St. Peter explains that its not so easy to get in heaven. There are some criteria before entry is allowed.

For example, was the man religious in life? Attend church? No? St. Peter told him that's bad.

Was he generous? give money to the poor? Charities? No? St. Peter told him that that too was bad.

Did he do any good deeds? Help his neighbor? Anything? No? St. Peter was becoming concerned.

Exasperated, Peter says, "Look, everybody does something nice sometime. Work with me, I'm trying to help. Now think!"

The man says, "There was this old lady. I came out of a store and found her surrounded by a dozen Hell's Angels. They had taken her purse and were shoving her around, taunting and abusing her.

I got so mad I threw my bags down, fought through the crowd, and got her purse back. I then helped her to her feet. I then went up to the biggest, baddest biker and told him how despicable, cowardly and mean he was and then spat in his face".

"Wow", said Peter, "That's impressive. When did this happen"?

"Oh, about 10 minutes ago", replied the man.

1 Like

Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2008
what ur opinion abt this pic

Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2008
Haha look @ this pixs

Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by dani1luv: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
Thank you
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by sanguineseun(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2008
Guy,stop all this copy and paste
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by Temivict(f): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2008
Nice jokes u have there. Keep it up i dey enjoy u
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by clemcykul(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
Temivict:

Nice jokes u have there. Keep it up i dey enjoy u

so u don dey enjoy man? me too wan enjoy u
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by Jeovy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
Nice jokes dani

Clemcyyyyyyyy?
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by JUNIT1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
go to www.funnyjokes.com, to get where this bagga gets his jokes
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by folly69(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
nice 1 grin
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by ituen(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
nice pictures
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by BirdieJunkins: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
If you guys want some actual funny jokes, come here: http://www.just-jokes.net .
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by Eduvine(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2013
lollito: i didnt quite get ur jokes undecided undecided
kpelle. The guy having affairs with d man's wife was the third guy.
Re: Dont click or u might bite your tongue (funny jokes) by Tsmooth1(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2013
When you say St Peters do u mean the junior P-square?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Greatken / Groom Exposes Bride And Best Man During Wedding Reception / BREAKING NEWS!! Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Shekau!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.