Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today (8966 Views)

University Of Cape-Town Promotes 3 Nigerians To Rank Of Professor / FG Approves Edwin Clark's Varsity / Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Tolexander: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan will lead other eminent Nigerians to Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, today, to raise N25 billion for the Edwin Kiagbodo Clark Foundation.

The money will be used to fund Edwin Clark University of Technology, ECUT, Kiagbodo, DeltaState and the Edwin Kiagbodo Clark Centre for Youth Orientation and Development, Yenagoa, BayelsaState, according to the foundation’s Board of Trustees Chairman, Professor B. A Clark and Chairman Central Planning Committee, General David Jemibewon (rtd).

Being held in honour of Elder statesman and First Republic Minister, Chief EK Clark, the fund raising dinner will be chaired by former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon (rtd)) while Reverend Jesse Jackson of the United States of America, will give the keynote address.

orisun
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2013
OMG!!! Pls can someone tel me d truth? Am i the first to comment?? I know am very lucky.. Opportunity to give tanks to Jah for giving me nd my family a new apartment, infact, our old aouz dey smell to d xtent dat if i fart like diz, na d odour go reflect in my fart. Bt thank God sha.
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by extremelygolden: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Then what about the educational and health sectors?

Please let fresh air blow towards their side too.
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by mykorheya(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
nice one from Clark
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by blessedchris: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked READ THESE LATEST NEWS NOW AT THIS NEWS THREAD AT https://www.nairaland.com/blessedchris/topics

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by ichommy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Okay, good one.
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice one but ah hope d money is used wisely
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by mjizzie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Eminent Nigerians dat are not corcern abt ASSU , dat can't raise money for ASSU.Smh for all of u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by lafuria1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
na them sabi, what happened to the presidential library?
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Vivly(f): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
They could also help raise money for the FG to settle the ASUU agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by baslone: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Full list of the "Eminent Nigerians" please.

Asari sef nah eminent for our side.
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by tchigofigo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
add that to ASUU's open loot, n u mite jst bring dm bak 2 class
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Maczeelly(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Good
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Bendtner111(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
God is watchin dos eminent nigerians who did notin nor raise such amount for ASUU so dat d children of poor nigerians can go bck to skul in a plasma TV
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nigerians have perfected the art of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by slap1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
The next thing we'll read is: Seven-man committee set up to look into the mismanagement of the N25b Edwin Clark Foundation fund.

2 Likes

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by lerrubaba: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
simply put, how does this affect a common man on this street, building private universities without employment opportunity after graduation,ASUU strike is their without an headway on it. I pity this country called Nigeria.
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by mustaphagreens(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
nice one@op..pls like my post
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Tuntheycr7: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
N25B.. Owo kini yen?
I de wait to see how much broda GEJ go donate
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by naijathings(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
[size=18pt] this is a very good avenue for money laundry to happen [/size]
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Akshow: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Will it stop ASU from their strike?

1 Like

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by colombiana: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
mustaphagreens: nice one@op..pls like my post
NO
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Symphony007: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
President jonathan lacks focus. Now this is very annoying. This is beyond politics. The most basic pillars of any country. EDUCATION. Is in comma and students languishing at home and the leader of the country has gone months making petty moves. Why is'nt he and ASUU leaders locked in a room in so rock hammering out this issues? Nobody leaves till we're done.

And shame on all nigerians for staying quiet over this rubbish. You have made yourself so inconsequential that your government is not accountable to you. Right now barack obama is under heat and being beaten from left to right even from his supporters because the affordable healthcare websites are'nt working. This man is on the hot seat because of a mere website which he has no control over. But the nigerian pres. Is doing buisness as usual when your brothers, sisters, children, cousins, nieces, nephews,etc langiush at home and their future hang on a limbo. Shame on this country.

3 Likes

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg make dem remember ASUU in whatever they raise
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Fazhy: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt] this is a very good avenue for money laundry to happen [/size]

undecided

Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by RockMaxi: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Clark’s Foundation or Clark’s University?
This is a Cover up approach.
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Temismith(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ok
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
When ASUU is busy striking,crying for fund to upgrade our public tertiary institutions where more 60% of our youth are attending,the government is thinking of joining hands to raise fund for a private university. Tell me what more definition of heartlessness and selfishness there is,order than this?
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by belicov(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
extremelygolden: Then what about the educational and health sectors?

Please let fresh air blow towards their side too.
den y cnt d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ also com togeda nd raise fundz 4 our education sector
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by danny301: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is in line with Mr. President's Transformation Agenda... Its well...
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by ayobase(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Was there last night at Sheraton Hotel, Ladi Kwali Hall when the arrangements were being made.

Heard from a reliable source, that this man, Clark gives each of his Grand Children N250,000 every month as pocket money for up-keeping!

Immediately, I wanna claim being a grand child or great grand child, but........

Good for them.....N25B no be joke o!
Re: Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today by icon8: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na bank? Or no be minimum capital requirement for a Nigerian bank be that?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturers, Parents Reject Drug Test For Bauchi University Students / Best 9 Ways To Raise A Fallen Cgpa (must Read) / Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.