Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

We Are The Apple Of God's Eye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are The Apple Of God's Eye (780 Views)

Our Daily Bread Saturday April 16 2016 <*> The Apple Of His Eye <*> / Spell To Change Your Eye Color / What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are The Apple Of God's Eye by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2013
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under
the shadow of your wings, from the wicked that
oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who
surround me about
Psalms 17 vs 8 - 9

This is a prayer we children of God must pray to our father everyday..... When we are the apple of God's eye, he will protect us.... He will provide for us and grant us good health!
When we are the apple of God's eye, we receive divine favor in the eyes of God and eyes of men....

KEEP US AS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYES DEAR LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are The Apple Of God's Eye by Lilimax(f): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under
the shadow of your wings, from the wicked that
oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who
surround me about
Psalms 17 vs 8 - 9

This is a prayer we children of God must pray to our father everyday..... When we are the apple of God's eye, he will protect us.... He will provide for us and grant us good health!
When we are the apple of God's eye, we receive divine favor in the eyes of God and eyes of men....

KEEP US AS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYES DEAR LORD!!!
Throughout the entire Bible, we see all the vast evidence of God’s unending and unfailing love for each of us. Every page unveils this undeniable truth. The love God has for us is matched by no other love that the world has ever seen or ever will see!

Because we are the apple of His eye, He has plans for us. He is always right beside us every single day, guiding us through every trial and blessing we face. “For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish,” (Psalm 1:6). Jeremiah 29:11 tells us, “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Because we are the apple of His eye, He looks out for us as He is with us every step of the way.

Because we are the apple of His eye, He offers to be our soul’s core, our rock, our foundation.

Blessed be His name forever.

2 Likes

Re: We Are The Apple Of God's Eye by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lilimax:
Throughout the entire Bible, we see all the vast evidence of God’s unending and unfailing love for each of us. Every page unveils this undeniable truth. The love God has for us is matched by no other love that the world has ever seen or ever will see!

Because we are the apple of His eye, He has plans for us. He is always right beside us every single day, guiding us through every trial and blessing we face. “For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish,” (Psalm 1:6). Jeremiah 29:11 tells us, “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Because we are the apple of His eye, He looks out for us as He is with us every step of the way.

Because we are the apple of His eye, He offers to be our soul’s core, our rock, our foundation.

Blessed be His name forever.

HALLELUJAH!!! Blessed be his name for evermore!!!
Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Too Emotional Pls Don't Watch This Video: Kidnaped, Murdered Child. / Pastor Robert Morris: Tithe to prevent calamity in your life. / God Wants You Rich Just As He Wants You Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.