Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

White Screen Problem(se W850i) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / White Screen Problem(se W850i) (6644 Views)

Say Bye Bye To Screen Problem: The Most Rugged Smartphone Ever / HELP !!!! HTC Stuck On White Screen / Fix That White Screen Problem On Your Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Screen Problem(se W850i) by webmaster3: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
My sony ericsson w850i displays a white screen when i switch it on. I canpower it off anymore until i remove the battery. I have removed my memmory card, removed my sim but still having the same white screen problem. Does this mean i need to upgrade the firmware?.Please i need help on what to do.
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by Gsmxpert(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2008
your phone has a software problem, it must be flashed before u can use, either take it to an expert or

do the following,
search for setoollite from google,
download and extract from rar
go to www.topsony.com and download one firmware package for w850i,
u must have a usb cable
in setoollite select w850i and click add, the select main and fs from the package u downloaded from topsony.com
hold c on phone and connect usb cable, (dcu60 usb cale) drivers will install and ur flashing will start

inshort call me if u wan start,, +2348037244999
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by samuelk(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
nice one,my sonyericsson k800i fell 2day and its nt powering on,instead,the red light at the infrared port blinks,wat's wrong?
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by webmaster3: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
@GSMxpert, thanks. I took it to a phone engineer and he told me that there's no solution. When the phone is powered on it vibrates twice with a blank white screen . He says that sign means that it has a bad GDFS and that there's no flashing that will repair the GDFS. How possible is that, and does it make sense. I really need your response. Am not much of a techie guy when it comes to phones.
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by honsule(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
@web_master.Take it to another engineer and see.@samuel.Pls go to brine baba's class sharp sharp ok.
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by Gsmxpert(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2008
who said its unrepairable, i have done so many, when i come to lagos i will help u out,
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by Gsmxpert(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2009
if gdfs is really damaged then it has to be repaired via tp (testpoint) that can only be don by an expert, phone must be open and needled with and original box, like setool dreambox cruiser
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by CuteTj(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
I just repaired my w850 wit d same problem. The problem is the keypad board(d one of d walkman button and navigation button)and i bought it for 1,000. If u still have d fone do it.
Re: White Screen Problem(se W850i) by boyzheroma: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
Hello .
I try to solve my handphone problem .
But it not effect .
Can u tell me .
More detail .
To solve this problem .
Please Help Me .
-Thank You-

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. / Infinix Hot S4 Gaming Review PUBG | Asphalt 9 | PES2019 (photos) / Infinix S6 - Official Design, Specifications & Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.