Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (352409 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2015
mdenigma:
Mr mike. You got mail o. Kindly go through and consider my request. I'll be expecting. I also dropped my phone number.
Thanks

Request granted sir. I am delightful hearing from another oga (sic). cool

No mind my engRISH. smiley
Re: Club-Lexus by Carshopper(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
lomomike:

Wow, congrats bro, how did you do it pls we are eager to learn.
Meanwhile, about the 5w30, I can send it to you lemme ask from my dealers if they have in stock.... How many gallons do you need and what brand?

Jus put d tryes on manufacture recommended pressure afta removing two big nails frm one trye.

The oil let me knw d prices
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Carshopper:

Jus put d tryes on manufacture recommended pressure afta removing two big nails frm one trye.

The oil let me knw d prices

Chai, lexus and their crazy technology. That Steering wheel angle sensor error isn't suppose to come on rather the TPMS. Oh I get it, it seems the TPMS is in sync with steering wheel angle sensor.

As for the oil, I'd let you know the prices. I couldn't go to town today to check with the dealer as I have a site supervision work at hand.
Re: Club-Lexus by Carshopper(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
lomomike:

Chai, lexus and their crazy technology. That Steering wheel angle sensor error isn't suppose to come on rather the TPMS. Oh I get it, it seems the TPMS is in sync with steering wheel angle sensor.

As for the oil, I'd let you know the prices. I couldn't go to town today to check with the dealer as I have a site supervision work at hand.

Ohk wldb waiting.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Have the pix now but poor network won't allow me to upload. I will try again tomorrow.
Re: Club-Lexus by mdenigma(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
lomomike:

Request granted sir. I am delightful hearing from another oga (sic). cool

No mind my engRISH. smiley

Guys! I met him this evening.
Lomomike of cartalk fame.
Young, jovial,brimming with life and hope, and very sharp.
He doesn't look like what most of you think.
His knowledge of autos is remarkable.
And the guy dey pray like pastor. Lol
My lexus and I appreciate you bro.
Cheers in the pursuit of excellence.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by AderonkeL(f): 3:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Everyone, I'm new here. I just bought Lexus Rx 300, 2000 model. Please help me out. I don't know if I'm getting this right.. At times when I accelerate, on motion I noticed it kind of slow down before it suddenly pick up speed.

Secondly, Where do I get 6 CD loader(cartridge) and how much?

Please Help. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 26, 2015
mdenigma:

Guys! I met him this evening.
Lomomike of cartalk fame.
Young, jovial,brimming with life and hope, and very sharp.
He doesn't look like what most of you think.
His knowledge of autos is remarkable.
And the guy dey pray like pastor. Lol
My lexus and I appreciate you bro.
Cheers in the pursuit of excellence.

Young, filled and flowing with humility, calm, filled with knowledge, focused and positively determined in the pursuit of perfection.
Sir, I see you going places beyond your imagination.

I feel fulfilled meeting great men like you and Emperoh.
Re: Club-Lexus by AderonkeL(f): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Please I need some help
Re: Club-Lexus by Carshopper(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2015
AderonkeL:
Please I need some help

6loader cartridge wldb @ ladipo or owode if u r in lagos
Re: Club-Lexus by AderonkeL(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Carshopper:

6loader cartridge wldb @ ladipo or owode if u r in lagos

Thank you.

My previous post...
I just bought Lexus Rx 300, 2000 model. Please help me out. I don't know if I'm getting this right.. At times when I accelerate, on motion I noticed it kind of slow down before it suddenly pick up speed.

Any advice or a good mech in Lagos. Please Help. Thank you in advance
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2015
AderonkeL:

Thank you.

My previous post...
I just bought Lexus Rx 300, 2000 model. Please help me out. I don't know if I'm getting this right.. At times when I accelerate, on motion I noticed it kind of slow down before it suddenly pick up speed.

Any advice or a good mech in Lagos. Please Help. Thank you in advance

Have any kazeem touched your car or repair or service your car?
Re: Club-Lexus by Carshopper(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2015
lomomike:

Make una leave kazeem alone oooo (lol)

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by phccars: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2015
I mean in Port Harcourt
Re: Club-Lexus by AderonkeL(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
lomomike:

What he did was service the car(Change of oil and oil filter). That's all he did.

Please Help.
Re: Club-Lexus by AderonkeL(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
AderonkeL:

What he did was service the car(Change of oil and oil filter). That's all he did.

Please Help.

lomomike, waiting for your kind advice.
Thank you and God Bless
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
AderonkeL:

lomomike, waiting for your kind advice.
Thank you and God Bless

I suggest you scan that car 1st and post the codes here if any code is found before any attempt to fix anything so that we'll know what to deal with.

Pls do a scan with an OBD ii scanner. If you're in Lagos, I'll advice you to contact mr Gazzuzz. Search for Gazzuzz on nairaland and give him a call.
Re: Club-Lexus by Emperoh(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Any Lexus owner who lives in Abuja and wants his car scanned for Free, can buzz me

Privilege applicable only to Lexus owners grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Emperoh:
Any Lexus owner who lives in Abuja and wants his car scanned for Free, can buzz me

This is epic! cheesy
Re: Club-Lexus by Carshopper(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
lomomike:

This is epic! cheesy

For d Priviledge Ones... Lol
Re: Club-Lexus by AderonkeL(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
lomomike:

I suggest you scan that car 1st and post the codes here if any code is found before any attempt to fix anything so that we'll know what to deal with.

Pls do a scan with an OBD ii scanner. If you're in Lagos, I'll advice you to contact mr Gazzuzz. Search for Gazzuzz on nairaland and give him a call.

I sure will. Thank you
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
AderonkeL:

I sure will. Thank you
If you're in Abuja, check for Emperoh on Nairaland, he'll be running a scan for Lexus soon.
Re: Club-Lexus by bravolad(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Emperoh:

Thank you so very immensely for this rare privilege. You are generously kind. I am interested, when and how do we meet? I will look up your contact in your signature and give you a call.
Re: Club-Lexus by Emperoh(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
bravolad:

Thank you so very immensely for this rare privilege. You are generously kind. I am interested, when and how do we meet? I will look up your contact in your signature and give you a call.

My route is between Maitama and Dawaki. . . . . . . . ring me up for a meet up.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Emperoh(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
lomomike:

This is epic! cheesy

No weapon fashioned against my Creader shall succeed!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Club-Lexus by Rugga: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello, Lexus PEPs , I need great advice I am thinking of getting a 2006 is250. Kindly advice from Awd, RD or FW. Have owned the 2000 and 2003 Audi A4 each for 3yrs . Advice on parts and running cost
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Rugga:
Hello, Lexus PEPs , I need great advice I am thinking of getting a 2006 is250. Kindly advice from Awd, RD or FW. Have owned the 2000 and 2003 Audi A4 each for 3yrs . Advice on parts and running cost

Get It as long as its a clean title and was not abused by previous owner(s). Is250 comes either in AWD or RWD! Manual or Auto.

Follow maintenance schedule and use ONLY recommended service items.
Re: Club-Lexus by oneal10: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
PLEASE ANY BODY IN THE HOUSE THAT HAVE RX 300 NEATLY USED FOR SALE AT A GOOD PRICE,WORKING WELL AND IN GOOD SHAPE.

PLEASE QUICKLY INBOX ON oneal42015@gmail.com FOR INSPECTION.

PLEASE I ONLY NEED SERIOUS CAR OWNERS THAT WANTS TO SELL .
Re: Club-Lexus by Mikewillmadeit: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Hello lomomike, please I need your two cents on this. I intend to know whether it is pretty expensive to maintain the lexus rx 350 2008 model. I intend to buy the car next week. Furthermore, I want to inquire if there are lexus maintenance shops in lagos besides rt Briscoe.thx.
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Mikewillmadeit:
Hello lomomike, please I need your two cents on this. I intend to know whether it is pretty expensive to maintain the lexus rx 350 2008 model. I intend to buy the car next week. Furthermore, I want to inquire if there are lexus maintenance shops in lagos besides rt Briscoe.thx.

Feel free to buy, its a good SUV however, don't purchase an abused car, one with poor maintenance history, any flooded vehicle, or any vehicle involved in a severe crash.

I don't stay in Lagos, I don't take my lexus to rt Briscoe, I am the Rt Briscoe of my vehicle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (140) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.