Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours (9950 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Do People Really Cheat On Who They Love? / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
her non-teeth flashing smile kills me one breath and ssshhh (whispers) so does her rump ...L grin L

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
k
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Though me no get any for now, but this promises to be fun. FOLLOWING!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Awww... Dark and lovely! Cuuuuuute!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Situation: her non-teeth flashing smile kills me one breath and ssshhh (whispers) so does her rump ...L grin L

Na ur wife abi ur gf? She's ok sha!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
please I just wanna see. beautiful faces post. yours...thanks thou
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Tolexander: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op, this your woman pretty o!

E go hard to get her bra size cos all bra wey dey market go be oversize for her.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: Op, this your woman pretty o!

E go hard to get her bra size cos all bra wey dey market go be oversize for her.

ohh that's gross comon man..they just the right size. post and have fun n make dorky comments pipol...its not gonna hurt
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by demelza: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: Op, this your woman pretty o!

grin You see your life for main road?
Kokobishi
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Situation: her non-teeth flashing smile kills me one breath and ssshhh (whispers) so does her rump ...L grin L

On the photo, male or female?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by iterator25: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
I now pronounce you gay
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Yea cool! Here is mine! Sweetest babe ever

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bizz(m): 12:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Brb
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by mysticgal(f): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2013
bastien: Yea cool! Here is mine! Sweetest babe ever

please,i know you care for her,please abeg you take this one down and put a passport like photograph if you want,but not this one cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by ismaeel86(m): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Interesting....subscribing cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2013

But why did this nigga have to put this kind of picture for crying out loud grin grin what a stupiid idea. Didn't u see a proper picture to put of "YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2013
mysticgal:

please,i know you care for her,please abeg you take this one down and put a passport like photograph if you want,but not this one cool
sorry ma bad!! Hv changed it
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated:

But why did this nigga have to put this kind of picture for crying out loud grin grin what a stupiid idea. Didn't u see a proper picture to put of "YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" undecided
sorry boss! Hv changed it,I put d ones I love most before! Changed to the ones I like
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by mspee(f): 1:36am On Oct 22, 2013
**following**
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Madawaki01(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Following
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by elrony(m): 2:22am On Oct 22, 2013
I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come !! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by seedord247(m): 3:15am On Oct 22, 2013

That yam leg will give messi 5 years injury. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by venatus25(m): 3:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Na weytin be dis?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by 2legit2qwt: 3:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Shorties = midgets tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by GeneralJ(m): 3:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Chai see heaven on earth ohh, lemme go and find my vaseline i will be right back

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by GeneralJ(m): 3:37am On Oct 22, 2013
By the way
wink wink wink

You jealous bro?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by 2legit2qwt: 3:41am On Oct 22, 2013
In your wildest imagination
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2013
GeneralJ: By the way
wink wink wink

You jealous bro?

O_o now somebori is talking!!
Those who don't have gfs, please kill yourselves.. Yes I am talking about you.. Yes you there.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by mysticgal(f): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2013
GeneralJ: By the way
wink wink wink

You jealous bro?

be careful bro,pull this and put a decent photograph of her please cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by mysticgal(f): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2013

your girl is cute bro smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2013
seedord247:

That yam leg will give messi 5 years injury. grin
lol na u get ya mouth ni

Y not put urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! / Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage / Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.