Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours (9963 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Do People Really Cheat On Who They Love? / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
mayten30: I don't understand what u mean?pls can u rephrase that?
Rephrase wot again? I no vex o!!! Comprehende?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre: Sorry folks, I just had to take down my pic cos people here are too busy tryna act lyk judges instead of Doing as the thread says.
cheii don't mind nl'ers they've got sumthing to say..

I no ur gal she's prwetty!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
bastien: lol,if u post am some boy fo talk gay ba?
nah he doesn't makeup and he has no feminine muscles nor luks but nlders will surely have shit to say wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre: Sorry folks, I just had to take down my pic cos people here are too busy tryna act lyk judges instead of Doing as the thread says.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
B.D without make up
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Una no wan post pictures again undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Les: B.D without make up
Friend mi, make we see d chest na grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
if yu proud of yur girl I challenge yu to bring it back on...then and only then will yu prove to me yu deserve n stand for her even during hard times aiit buddy... smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Hhhhmm! Na man question be dis na!

#clears throat#

I don dey suspect sombori! Make e no be say.........
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
austushi1:

Hhhhmm! Na man question be dis na!

#clears throat#

I don dey suspect sombori! Make e no be say.........
Ehen? I swing both ways! Big DEAL! Bring ur gal make I use my strap-on shift her womb na angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: mumu I wuznt referrin 2 u...but d guy dat posted 2 different light skinned chicks smiley

comon. please...yur post was referring to. the first pic..moreover I wasn't insulting yu by. any possible means *haba*
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ehen? I swing both ways! Big DEAL! Bring ur gal make I use my strap-on shift her womb na angry

*sighs*
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
file larger than 200kb or so, na werin I see... Tomorrow never finishing.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

*sighs*

Wetin u dey sigh for nau? Na ur chick she wan straf?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

*sighs*
grin grin grin
Wot?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Omo eh, the 3some no go get part two o! #from 1 behind to d other#
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:

comon. please...yur post was referring to. the first pic..moreover I wasn't insulting yu by. any possible means *haba*
sorry 4 d insult....but ma post wasn't referin 2 u...but if u persist it does..ur choice!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
I just love him to bits. He is so warm hearted, and he has a love for lacasera smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove: I just love him to bits. He is so warm hearted, and he has a love for lacasera smiley kiss

huh...He get Hydrocephalus?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ehen? I swing both ways! Big DEAL! Bring ur gal make I use my strap-on shift her womb na >sad
wait o, I don't get your both ways, like you're bye shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
I can't help but notice one peculiar thing about NL'ers they are very successful when it comes to disobedience …read the topic n check. yur response to it...do I need to start Distributing "sense of humour text book" for yu all to learn how to have fun. lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

huh...He get Hydrocephalus?
No. Na Nyashocephalus he get.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Les: wait o, I don't get your both ways, like you're bye shocked

She's welcome! Not Bye
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
No. Na Nyashocephalus he get.

I for talk
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

She's welcome! Not Bye
Mr. correction, I was tryna censor my wordings >sad
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Les: Mr. correction, I was tryna censor my wordings >sad

And who said I was trying to correct you? undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

I for talk
Lol cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Les: wait o, I don't get your both ways, like you're bye shocked
Yep!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep!
really?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep!
this one na dual core processor, I'm yet to meet your type, atink amma need to go private. You'll see my ping later.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

And who said I was trying to correct you? undecided undecided undecided.
swerve...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Born In December,lets Meet Here / Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.