Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours (9961 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Do People Really Cheat On Who They Love? / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by cumpaddre(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: cheii don't mind nl'ers they've got sumthing to say..

I no ur gal she's prwetty!
Thnx babe... Nobady sed anything bad abt her tho.. Buh dey kept taking swipes at other pples... I jes had 2 withdrw.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:

work tinx n. distance ..she works. n live. in south Africa n more so none of us is ready to have kids yet

Somebody is on a looooooong thang! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:
he wants to president that's his P
president as in how?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
mayten30: president as in how?
I knew yu. would ask...president. of schmucks. association buaaahhh!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

should I spell it for yu okay: E.N.G.A.G.E.D....I gat a ring on her. n worries just try to stay alive june is not so far yu might be just lucky to see the cake *wink*
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by cumpaddre(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:

should I spell it for yu okay: E.N.G.A.G.E.D....I gat a ring on her. n worries just try to stay alive june is not so far yu might be just lucky to see the cake *wink*
I just luv ur spirit man #NoHomo
Best of luck 2 u n ur wifey 2 be wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:
I knew yu. would ask...president. of schmucks. association buaaahhh!!! grin
please sir may I proceed?

You are one sick fellow!!!lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre:

Lmao. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre:
fvkc #nohomo..I luv any I call buddy..anyway thanks buddy,yu on whatsapp +234818 634 5720 holla@me if yu evr get bored of yur imaginary friend.. see at the top Oink Oink lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
But why TF do these people love derailing tho undecided no more pictures
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
mayten30: please sir may I proceed?

You are one sick fellow!!!lol

buaaaahh!!grin I. would have tot. yu re'tarded if. yu hadn't asked for permission freaky d*cky lol..ohhh heaven geez. I lyk dvmbfvcks
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by cumpaddre(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated: But why TF do these people love derailing tho undecided no more pictures
You cud continue by posting urs smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated: But why TF do these people love derailing tho undecided no more pictures
awww that NL'ers they. fvkcing seagulls..for hell sake does anyone read the 1 rule in. the comments page I. guess not...anyway this. is for yu. cx. I can see yu bored lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre:
yu. could encourage by setting ex. *winky*
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre:

undecided I'm single
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:
awww that NL'ers they. fvkcing seegulls..for hell sake does anyone read the 1 rule in. the comments page I. guess not...anyway this. is for yu. cx. I can see yu bored lol

I don see about 5 pictures of your wife. undecided congrats
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don see about 5 pictures of your wife. undecided congrats
okay. sorry was tryna be. nice.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:
okay. sorry was tryna be. nice.

I meant the congrats.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

Lmao! Wikid! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2013

Sharap! Ghost! angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by 50calibre(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't care what people say, I love my girl to bits & we are going to get married. Simples!!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin
see your teeth grin well, I took your profile pic and joined it with one of your half-face pic I saw in your last thread on. Nails of course I was there but no comment and joined them together.
if you are sharp enough, you would notice that the phrase "joined" was in red color cheesy cheesy because your nose was missing. If you are the one on the two pics, I won't say my assessment nor upload the pics i joined about you but you definitely have an oval face. Jennifer Lopez has an oval,face, don't forget that empress njamah has also.. grin
cooldetective Soma cool [s] sorry if I derailed but I thought we are talking about pix here[/s] lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 2:58am On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Sharap! Ghost! angry

Why so pained undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 3:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Les: see your teeth grin well, I took your profile pic and joined it with one of your half-face pic I saw in your last thread on. Nails of course I was there but no comment and joined them together.
if you are sharp enough, you would notice that the phrase "joined" was in red color cheesy cheesy because your nose was missing. If you are the one on the two pics, I won't say my assessment nor upload the pics i joined about you but you definitely have an oval face. Jennifer Lopez has an oval,face, don't forget that empress njamah has also.. grin
cooldetective Soma cool [s] sorry if I derailed but I thought we are talking about pix here[/s] lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weirdo!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 23, 2013
I lovee ma woman

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2013
elrony:

..she carry slate for chest...dem go stiil write!! grin grin angry
lol yes na grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2013
Booty butt chic: nah he doesn't makeup and he has no feminine muscles nor luks but nlders will surely have shit to say wink
hahahaaha mayb I'm d one grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Shebi na gf/bf,I neva see any babe wey go jez upload ha guy pix,wats appening nauu Ar niraland babes all single
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by lordcapo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
bastien: Yea cool! Here is mine! Sweetest babe ever

I luv d pix plz catch me on 323f108e or whatsapp me 08034476378 I'll be waitn u o
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by lordcapo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
GeneralJ: By the way
wink wink wink

You jealous bro?

Catch me young wt 323f108e or 08034476378
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weirdo!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by lordcapo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Situation: her non-teeth flashing smile kills me one breath and ssshhh (whispers) so does her rump ...L grin L

Swt pix plz hook me up wt 323f108e or whatsap me 08034476378

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Born In December,lets Meet Here / Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.