Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition (10227 Views)

PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Beakingnews: BBC Reporting PDP HQ Is Dead - Only Security Present, APC Buzzing / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Sageez(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2013
I see a new nigeria after 2015, buh before the election, akpose arrange my bag I want go see one of my ''masa'' for cameroun, I go return after election
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Good! Such illegal structures cannot be tolerated in Abuja, especially when used by illegal groups for illegal purposes.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Olaolufred(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
derespect: They are demolishing PDP politically, physically, mentally and materially.

OOOOOPS!
EVEN SPIRITUALLY.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by emmykk(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Atiku and tukur are from the same state and local govt,and president and PDP chairman cannot come from the same state.so atiku gang want him tukur removed,y jonathan stationed tukur there technically ,codedly, to technically make atiku or any from adamawa state disqualify.niger delta brain man.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Ryda(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
rilibaba08:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-marks-new-pdp-hq-for-demolition/

Double wahala for dead body.. grin
And the owner of dead body cheesy
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by mrperfect(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Is all these meant to serve people of Nigeria?
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by ArewaWarrior: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Atiku isnt the issue, The G7 wouldnt even support his presidency, they have their own agenda, all this harassment, bulldozing, selective persecution wont change the fact that GEJ come 2015 has a really really BIG problem. The only thing working for the president now is incumbency factor, you cant win an election by just the endorsement of the south south and south east.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Olaolufred(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
mrperfect: Is all these meant to serve people of Nigeria?

IT WILL STOP PLANE FROM CRASHING.

IT WILL REDUCE ROAD ACCIDENT TO 1 IN EVERY 10 MILLION ROAD USE.

AND MOSTLY, IT WILL MAKE OUR UNIVERSITIES BEST IN AFRICA AS HAVARD TO THE WORLD.

I THINK IT IS A GOOD STEP IN A GOOF DIRECTION.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by klax(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
derespect: They are demolishing PDP politically, physically, mentally and materially.

Meaning what Bro
Can explain better at least for people to know where you are driving your point to.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Ndaemtso(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
As 4 me oooh, na power frm OGA @ D TOP angryAs 4 me oooh, na power frm OGA @ D TOP
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Sajio(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: In a true democracy,there is the freedom of the opposition. But how the opposition carry and behave themselve is what matter. In the case of the new PDP,they have accepted the court decision in good faith. Then why go to the extent of demolishing their property if this isn't a clear case of political persecution?
..... Have they stopped using the name New PDP?? One thing is for dem †̥ accept the court order..... Another one is †̥ change from New PDP †̥ something else!! They won't have problem if they get another name for their faction!
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by talkreal: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
mayorall: May God safe us from this dictator.
"Safe"? hmm

Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by sofadj(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
All these moves have OBasanjo's name written on it. The same tactics used by Obasanjo to frustrate and persecute perceived enemies.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
I am not sure why the new party are not allowed to function . . . .More than what we know?
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
They should demolish it shap shap, you can't be spitting inside the river you drink from. If you look at all the so called new pdp they are all northerners. Dis people think they own Nigeria.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: In a true democracy,there is the freedom of the opposition. But how the opposition carry and behave themselve is what matter. In the case of the new PDP,they have accepted the court decision in good faith. Then why go to the extent of demolishing their property if this isn't a clear case of political persecution?

Are you dull? There's nothing like New PDP again according to court ruling, its just a normal building.

These yeye nigerian journalists ehn
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by jullary(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sicozone:
....Who are you mayoring? Its 'save' not 'safe' and which dictator are we talking about? Did u even read the body of the news at all?
laugh don kill me oooooo
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by Bosco5551(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
may God save us from the hands of this our dictators leaders.
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by onyendu1: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
A building was demolished in Anambra State last year because it was used for kidnapping .. New PDP is an illegal organization and any building used for its meetings is used for illegality so therefore deserves demolition.. sentiment apart..
rilibaba08:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-marks-new-pdp-hq-for-demolition/
Re: New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition by excondido(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
the once gentleman that we all voted for thinking he is different from the rest is showing us how ruthless he can be. come 2015 he will be vying for votes through his stewardship for the past 3 or 4 years. dude really got it on a platter last election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Seeks More Financial Allocation To States / New Labour Movement Emerges, Elects Executives / N25bn ETF: Lagos State Government Distributes Offer Letters To 150 Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.