Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Oh Mother! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh Mother! (956 Views)

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? / Oh Mother, Oh Life ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Mother! by J3da: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Simply small gods created by God as care takers to all...

Mothers are priceless jewels that can't be bought. They Carried us in their womb for 9months,some fell sick through out their pregnancy period attached with pains from different parts,
After birth-they backed us for several years...Mothers are to be adored and valued...
The sleepless night they had and still have during pregnancy period or while their children were just put to bed and their early stages are immeasurable...
Mothers deprive themselves of so many things just to satisfy their children,they don't eat until their children are full,they seize to meet up with their own needs just to meet the needs of their Children,still because of children they overlook the sufferings they get in their homes,either from their husbands or in-laws and endure just to make sure their Children are not maltreated or left without proper care...

No matter the weight of pains they bear in their heart when they're being hurt,they still leave a space to love coz of the inbuilt love in them...

Mothers are Super and Special being created by God,life would have been miserable and tormenting without them.
Men are nothing without them,Children are nothing without them,the whole world is nothing without them, which means the world is incomplete without them...So many of them lost their lives during child birth, some lost theirs while struggling to meet the needs of their children...

Words are not enough to express how Wonderful and Special they are...

Please try and spare a minute just to appreciate your Mother for her kind heart by commenting on this and say "I Love You Mom" and if she's no more,spare a minute by using this opportunity to show how wonderful she was and how you've truly missed her...
Truly,Mothers are small gods..
Re: Oh Mother! by BabaOyo(m): 3:11am On Oct 22, 2013
When wil you write something beautiful about fathers?

Abi we fathers never did anything good for
you ?

1 Like

Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Baba Oyo: When wil you write something beautiful about fathers?

you ?
for where? Do you wake up at night at intervals to breastfeed and ensure the infany is sleeping.left to you if baby is crying and you are nyashing,you dont mind leaving the baby unattended yo just to com ( IF ANY 1D1OT CHANGES IT TO ORGASM NA GOD GO PUNISH THAT PERSON)
Re: Oh Mother! by bellong: 4:13am On Oct 22, 2013
kulyie: for where? Do you wake up at night at intervals to breastfeed and ensure the infany is sleeping.left to you if baby is crying and you are nyashing,you dont mind leaving the baby unattended yo just to com ( IF ANY 1D1OT CHANGES IT TO ORGASM NA GOD GO PUNISH THAT PERSON)

What if the father soothes the baby to sleep in the midnight?

Is it only the mother that is responsible for the care of the child?
Re: Oh Mother! by greatgod2012(f): 4:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Baba Oyo: When wil you write something beautiful about fathers?

you ?

this is the same question my hubby asked our son on sunday when he was singing "iya ni wura iyebiye". The boy didnt know what to say to his dad and i quickly come in that there is a song for dads too which is "jigi mi o gbodo for ooooo, jigi".....jigi here connotes dad.

Sincerely, sincerely, dads too deserve to be praised, not all dads are bad, there are exceptionally good dads out there, for example, whenever im nursing baby, im aint the only one who wakes up at night, its shifting, presently, i can count how many times i do bath for my kids, i can count how many times i take them out for sight seeing, my hubby is more known in my kids school than moi, on PTA days, he would take permission off work and make sure he attend, everymorning, he's the one who spoonfeeds our youngest kids, he's the one who wakes them up in the night to pee, he's the one who helps them out in their homeworks, except the day he comes back from work very late, infact, fathers (responsible ones o) also deserve praises, im thinking of asking my first son to write a poem for his dad, to appreciate him, he's a wonderful hubby to me and wonderful dad to our kids, sometimes, i wonder why God didnt give me a dad like my hubby(isn't that envying my kids?). It makes me love him more and more.

MINE.........i know you will get to read this, from the bottom of my heart, with the voice of our kids, i say thank you for the way you take care of us and sincerely speaking, you deserve an award for the best dad in the world. I love you and if i have to choose a man over and over, you are the one. Keep it up, we are both going to reap the fruit of our labour on these children, nothing bad or evil is going to happen to any of us.
I love you, your children too loves you.

1 Like

Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

this is the same question my hubby asked our son on sunday when he was singing "iya ni wura iyebiye". The boy didnt know what to say to his dad and i quickly come in that there is a song for dads too which is "jigi mi o gbodo for ooooo, jigi".....jigi here connotes dad.

Sincerely, sincerely, dads too deserve to be praised, not all dads are bad, there are exceptionally good dads out there, for example, whenever im nursing baby, im aint the only one who wakes up at night, its shifting, presently, i can count how many times i do bath for my kids, i can count how many times i take them out for sight seeing, my hubby is more known in my kids school than moi, on PTA days, he would take permission off work and make sure he attend, everymorning, he's the one who spoonfeeds our youngest kids, he's the one who wakes them up in the night to pee, he's the one who helps them out in their homeworks, except the day he comes back from work very late, infact, fathers (responsible ones o) also deserve praises, im thinking of asking my first son to write a poem for his dad, to appreciate him, he's a wonderful hubby to me and wonderful dad to our kids, sometimes, i wonder why God didnt give me a dad like my hubby(isn't that envying my kids?). It makes me love him more and more.

MINE.........i know you will get to read this, from the bottom of my heart, with the voice of our kids, i say thank you for the way you take care of us and sincerely speaking, you deserve an award for the best dad in the world. I love you and if i have to choose a man over and over, you are the one. Keep it up, we are both going to reap the fruit of our labour on these children, nothing bad or evil is going to happen to any of us.
I love you, your children too loves you.
awwwwwww *goose pimples is already on my face o * thats a breadth of fresh air. Didnt know there are still men like this.i thought they have all gone into extinction.

In that case you really married your husband/help mate o.you didnt marry a boss or a sex master.lol
Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2013
chaircover: It saddens me when all I hear about is mum, mum, mum because there are a lot of very good dads out there too but they dont get recognized.

Yes mums do the breastfeeding and most of the looking after in the early days. But now that my kids are older, I couldnt have done without my husband.

I have a 17 year old boy. Yesterday he came back from school late and I promptly started telling him off and seized his i-phone. He is much taller than me, but you dare not mess with me. When dad came back, he stepped in and diffused the situation. He explained to the boy the importance of always calling home if he gets held up and even though he had a good reason for being late, he should have called home and brought him to come and apologise. He then soothingly spoke to me later behind closed doors and appealed to me to return the phone which I will do this morning. These are the kinds of things that dads do that no one sees just because he is not breasstfeeding.

My husband is my daughters hero; Gods deputy. So long as dad says it, it must come to pass and in all sincerity I have seen my husband worry about his kids. . . always thinking how to get/do the best for them.

My husband is not alone, and there are millions of good dads out there and they should be celebrated too.
really? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Oh Mother! by J3da: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2013
chaircover:

yep . . .there are millions of them . . .even under your nose there in Naija grin
Until I see one, den wil I hv a poem for him, I Love my dad no doubt but, I Love my mum Most and nothing can change that!
Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Oh Mother! by J3da: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2013
bellong:

What if the father soothes the baby to sleep in the midnight?

Is it only the mother that is responsible for the care of the child?
Such dads and hubbys r rare, but if you know your dad is the best den do your poem n dedicate it to him
Re: Oh Mother! by J3da: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2013
chaircover:

No one is asking anyone to love or not to love one parent. All I said is that fathers need to be recognized too.

We are all human and when we are praised, we strive to perform better and when we are put down we loose the motivation to do things. This is the mistake that many people make.

"men cant do this", "men wont do that", "men are this" and "men are that" . . .eventually the man gets used to hearing it all the time and doesnt bother to do anything about it.
Ok noted, thanks
Re: Oh Mother! by bellong: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2013
J3da:
Such dads and hubbys r rare, but if you know your dad is the best den do your poem n dedicate it to him

Do you understand the depth of the word "rare"? You are telling me that such dads are only one out of a million in a sample space. If that is your deduction, it is a big lie bro.
My dad may not have been a good dad to me but it is not enough reason to say such dads are rare because I see such dads around me a lot. They are not rare. As much as I love my mum and all mothers, we tend to overbloat their efforts to discredit the men as if they are completely useless in catering for their kids.

No matter how bad you think your dad is, you wouldn't be where you are today without his little efforts in your life. In addition, every parent is only fulfilling their divine constitutional roles. I do not believe parents are doing their children any favour because the children did not plead to come to the world.

Meanwhile, I love my mum with passion. She is an epitome of a virtuous woman.....
Re: Oh Mother! by pickabeau1: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Nice point

I wonder why the word.. a good father is rare

I have 2 solid fathers and some solid uncles who mentored me all through my teen years even into my professional life

I dont know where this stereotypes come from

Mums are close to the kids so it is expected that dads will be at the back

Let the man go on a 2 week biz trip, then u will notice things u never saw before...

Thats how you appreciate men

bellong:

Do you understand the depth of the word "rare"? You are telling me that such dads are only one out of a million in a sample space. If that is your deduction, it is a big lie bro.
My dad may not have been a good dad to me but it is not enough reason to say such dads are rare because I see such dads around me a lot. They are not rare. As much as I love my mum and all mothers, we tend to overbloat their efforts to discredit the men as if they are completely useless in catering for their kids.

No matter how bad you think your dad is, you wouldn't be where you are today without his little efforts in your life. In addition, every parent is only fulfilling their divine constitutional roles. I do not believe parents are doing their children any favour because the children did not plead to come to the world.

Meanwhile, I love my mum with passion. She is an epitome of a virtuous woman.....
Re: Oh Mother! by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2013
J3da:
Until I see one, den wil I hv a poem for him, I Love my dad no doubt but, I Love my mum Most and nothing can change that!

Lol! you're funny!

There are good fathers.... just that they are kind of far in between

God will take them there if they are willing to learn!

Fathers want good songs, they have got to work for it.

Come to think if it, if they were effective in times past, several songs would have been composed for them now!

You wanna chop good songs, biko bend down low and work!

No food (song) for lazy (ineffective) man! grin
Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
chaircover:

yep . . .there are millions of them . . .even under your nose there in Naija grin
hunnnnn shockedshockedshocked
Re: Oh Mother! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
I love you mother!
You did even more than is expected and demanded of a mother.
Miss you!

(1) (Reply)

..... / Ngbishi Christain Mothers Cry Out: Our Sons Are Molesting Us! / Dad And Mum, Before Going For A Divorce Please Think About The Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.