Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin (1209 Views)

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / How Does God Talk to People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by horhizah(f): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by adezjamz(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2013
I b've when d sense btw right & wrong grows

1 Like

Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Omexonomy: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2013
horhizah: Fellow landers, at what age does a person takes responsibilities for His or her actions?
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Omexonomy: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2013
horhizah: Fellow landers, at what age does a person takes responsibilities for His or her actions?
probably btw 6 and 8 years of age
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by adezjamz(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2013
I b've when d sense btw right & wrong grows. At 6 some kids knows while SOME wait till 12. Unquote me.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Dubby6(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2013
I think when you're old enough to tell right from wrong

1 Like

Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2013
i know many people do not believe in heaven and hell but a man said he saw a girl of 6 years in hell
that proofs that i am accountable from 6..
so far rebecca brown got save at the age of four and i at the age of 6.. that means. we should say anytime from 4 to six because we have been able to discern our right from left

1 Like

Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Niluv(f): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2013
The moment you can can differenciate between right and wrong.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by ajayikayod: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2013

Op, ur title and d question asked in d body of post ar two diff thing.

Title: At wat age does God record a person's sin? Actually, God doesnt do dt.

Op Body: At what age does a person takes responsibilities for His or her actions? Since ur "accepted action to God" is dependent on accepting Christ, i will say u r responsible from d day u can clearly understand, intelligently process and make independent decisions on information passed to u.

Usually its about maturity of d fellow not d person's age.
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by macof(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Divepen: i know many people do not believe in heaven and hell but a man said he saw a girl of 6 years in hell
that proofs that i am accountable from 6..
so far rebecca brown got save at the age of four and i at the age of 6.. that means. we should say anytime from 4 to six because we have been able to discern our right from left

A man saw a 6 yrs old girl?.just to be clear according to ur religion when does judgment happen?

Immediately after death or After Yeshua has returned
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by ajayikayod: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2013
macof:

A man saw a 6 yrs old girl?.just to be clear according to ur religion when does judgment happen?

Immediately after death or After Yeshua has returned

Why not tell us WHEN according to ur religion?
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Gombs(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2013
ajayikayod:

Op, ur title and d question asked in d body of post ar two diff thing.

Title: At wat age does God record a person's sin? Actually, God doesnt do dt.

Very Correct...+600000likes

Op Body: At what age does a person takes responsibilities for His or her actions? Since ur "accepted action to God" is dependent on accepting Christ, i will say u r responsible from d day u can clearly understand, intelligently process and make independent decisions on information passed to u.

Usually its about maturity of d fellow not d person's age.

At the age of accountability, like say age 8 or less say 5 or 6 (not later than 10 tho), its the duty of the parent to lead such to Christ, (get he/she born again). That's y its important we groom these little ones in the things of God.

If the child dies before the age of accountability say ages 3 or 4 and below, his/her salvation is dependent on that of his/her parent. (Open another thread if you want to debate it)
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
everybody knows there is no such person as god.
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Gombs(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: everybody knows there is no such person as god.

Hello Alfa grin
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gombs:

Hello Alfa grin

Runner
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Gombs(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Runner

I didn't
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by ajayikayod: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: everybody knows there is no such person as god.

when did u become d spoke man for everybody.
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2013
If there is no God where did devil come from
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2013
ajayikayod:

when did u become d spoke man for everybody.

when did u become d spoke man for anybody?
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by macof(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Divepen: where did devil come from
From the hearts of men
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
THAT MEANS THERE IS ON SATAN?
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by Gombs(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
macof:
From the hearts of men

That means men created satan? angry

undecided
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by ajayikayod: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Divepen: where did devil come from?

macof: From the hearts of men

Divepen:

THAT MEANS THERE IS ON SATAN?

Gombs:

That means men created satan? angry

undecided

Dont blame macof, he is presently swinging on d thread dt link his energy god and d practice of atheism.
Re: At What Age Does God Record A Person's Sin by macof(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Divepen: THAT MEANS THERE IS ON SATAN?

Satan is an Hebrew word meaning- "accuser" or "adversary".
This satan according to Christians is the bringer of evil, the ultimate malevolent spirit that tempts man and leads them astray.
Am sure u have committed wat u call sin so Pls tell me, have u ever seen or heard the voice of satan? Wat exactly drives u to sin? Why blame a spirit for ur actions?

1. There are verses of the Bible(I took time to jot down two) where "adversary" appears.

Numbers 22:22(an angel standing as an "adversary"wink

1 Samuel 29:4( David referred to as a potential adversary)

2. In the book of Job, satan(the accuser) is on orders from God. Would a rebel and rogue take orders?

3. The present Jews use the word "satan" to refer to an enemy, not the evilness of the world or bringer of evil.

4. Genesis 6:5 had nothing to do with any being called "satan". (God saw that every imagination from the hearts of men was only evil)

5. 1 kings 22:21-23 (the lying spirit is obviously the same spirit in Job) here we see God instructing a lying spirit to dwell on prophets. The lying spirit is even referred to as "Lord" in the last statement of verse 23- "and the Lord has spoken evil concerning thee"

6. 1 chronicles 21:1-2 (satan advises David)

My conclusion is this- Satan(the Christian bringer of evil, the one that rebels against God and wants to rule in place of God) doesn't exist, he was a character invented by the early Christian fathers eg. Justin martyrs

The satan of the Bible(at least the OT) is a messenger of God, very obedient yet powerful and closest to men, having of both positive and negative attributes.(much like Eshu in my religion)

The thing that makes humans sin isn't satan, it's because we have free will embedded in our consciousness.
It allows us makes our own decisions either positive or negative we are liable to both that's why we should keep a balance. Iwa-pele as we preach in my religion is the most important thing in life.

It's stupidity or should I say foolishness or both, to think anyone or anything is capable of rebelling against Almighty God.
1. Why has God not dealt with satan yet?
2. We did God even create satan in the first place? Remember God is omniscient

Christians shouldn't mis-understand the Jews and mix up their spirituality.
Judaism doesn't even care about this "acuser"(called satan in their language) and he is a part of heaven, a member of the council of the sons of God.
His name isn't "Lucifer". The word "Lucifer" is a Latin word meaning "morning star" and Isaiah was referring to a Babylonian king not Satan.
Do you think Isaiah(an Hebrew speaking Israeli) would use a Latin word?

The Christian satan is a big fat lie, doesn't exist, never existed

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Stamped Pictures / David Ibiyeomie / G.o,christ Royal Family Church, Tom Samson Joins League Of Rolls Royce Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.