Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre (5753 Views)

Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by GenWOJUOLA(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2013
The bible says a man who cannot take care of his household is worse than an infidel! And to say that the president hails from that state, our able mouthed Asari Dokubo is of that tribe, then there is a mighty problem.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by larride(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
Wow.

This is just disheartening. whats happening with our so called leaders?
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by eluquenson(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
I'm seek & tired of bad news everyday in this country
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by cashkidvsboko(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
y is dis thread evn on d fp self
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Bpriest: hope you are enjoying the fresh air. Doesn't bayelsa have one of the biggest allocations in this country? Please remind me .
Fresh air indeed
Bayelsa state receives a huge federel allocation coupled with the fact that it has a relatively small population, one would expect the state to be the dubai of Nigeria but unfortunately the only tangible project governor D1CKson has commissioned is to erect an anti rumour mongering bill board

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by cashkidvsboko(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2013
eluquenson: I'm seek & tired of bad news everyday in this country
go n nationalise in somali nah sad sad
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Veesuccess: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2013
ASCON OIL AND GAS SAPELE. DELTA STATE.

VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!!!!

Due to expansion, Ascon Oil and Gas Limited requires the service of the following: Office clerks, Accountants and Messengers, Tanker Drivers, Executive Drivers, Gardeners, Cooks.

On all positions, qualification and experience is an added advantage, B.Sc, HND, OND, ND, SSCE, primary school certificate holder with experience are advised to put in their applications as Ascon oil and Gas limited will be conducting an assessment and practical test on all selected applicants.

All successful applicant will undergo a compulsory three weeks training course on the field applied. A daily allowance of two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500.00) will be paid during this training exercise, feeding and accommodation is free, within the training period.

For the collection of application form, do send a text with your email address and name to: 07017273212 (TEXT ONLY PLEASE)

Application form will be forward to your email address within twenty-four (24) hours of reciept of your information.

Application ends on the 11th November, 2013. Training commences on 18th November, 2013.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ASCON OIL AND GAS COMPANY WILL ONLY EMPLOY APPLICANT BASED ON YOUR ASSESSMENT RESULT ON THE TRAINING PROGRAM AND NOT ON YOUR CERTIFICATE.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by lafuria1(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Blame the north and those abokis
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Midastouch1: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki: Sorry!!

Please beware of this guy! Lest you employ him at the New health Centre that President Jonathan will build in 3 weeks..

Crime Stoppers alert.. Beware of this fake doctor..

https://www.nairaland.com/1482565/police-nab-fake-luth-doctor#19026778

Did you read rule number 1 before you posted this?

You are intentionally tribalizing this thread, is it the fault of the Yoruba and the SW politicians that Bayelsa state has not got basic health facilities?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by kokoA(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2013
I don't believe! This report is sponsored by APC grin
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by UyiIredia(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Yes, NDDC is doing their job.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2013
kokoA: I don't believe! This report is sponsored by APC grin
yes infact the local government chairman of that bayelsa community is an apc member
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by MrAboki: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Midastouch1:

Did you read rule number 1 before you posted this?

You are intentionally tribalizing this thread, is it the fault of the Yoruba and the SW politicians that Bayelsa state has not got basic health facilities?

Please how did you get any scent of tribalism from my post?! A picture of a Fake Doctor advising Nigerians to beware of him is now tribal to you abi?! Ebi like say you get Tribal mark for brain..

Na wah for you o!! And you wonder why JAMB refers to you as Customer.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
REALLY WHO GIVES A SHITE (I DONT)
I SAY THEY HAD IT COMING I DONT PITY ANY NIGER DELTAN & I DONT THINK ANY1 SHOULD
ITS THEIR OIL, THEIR LEADERS, THEIR MESS. WHEN THEY WERE CHANTING THEIR 'WE FEED U SLOGAN'
THEY SHOULD HAVE USED UP THAT ENERGY TO DEMAND FOR BETTER LIVING STANDARDS 4 THEIR PEOPLE
ALWAYS BLAMING PEOPLE WHILE THE SOURCE OF THEIR HEADACHE RESIDES WITH THEM (THE OIL CORPORATIONS AND THEIR LEADERS)
WHEN THIS COUNTRY EVENTUALLY BREAKS UP ITS GONNA GET WORSE (AINT SEEN NUTHING YET)

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ememonl(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WQfcpm1Y7Gk/UgTQ6GKTH4I/AAAAAAAAAIM/hwEYceywVjM/s1600/CAAP_A2.jpg[/img]

That is surely another reason to smile for NDDC

In other news

CAAP moves to empower 2 million Nigerians, see their activities so far @ the link below;

http://buildingcaap..com/
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by dadicvila(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: Pukkah, your grieviances are gunuine. But you should know that Nairaland is the "wrongest" place to vent it. You've only succeeded in bringing a defect in the state (similar situations found all over the country, even in Abuja) to be ridicled & vilified by uncouthed individuals who know nothing of the situation in Bayelsa.

There are better ways you could have handled this since you're so concerned. You could've even mobilize a protest to Bayelsa Government House but here you are washing your dirty linens in the public and giving wolves and jackals an opportunity to tear apart your own state. Most of these people saying rubbish here come from a state where their best governor so far can't even match the worst governor from Bayelsa.

Put on your thinking cap.
SHUT UP YOUR STINKING MOUTH...I am a bayelsan and an Ijaw man too,the world should and must know what our leaders are doing to us,what is in yenagoa to show for the trillions of Naira that have been coming into our state since its creation??have they been able to complete the 500bed hospital since 2002?I wish I can lay my hands on you,I will slap you till your cheeks bleed

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by BonnyDominic: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2013
This is unbelievable, where is all d fed revenue mearnt for Bayelsa going to? At least there is someone representing that community in d house of assembly. And its not as if this neglected people av not been carrying out their civil duties, when election comes up now, politician will invade the community for votes. Govt pls do something o.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by edyza(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Gboliwe: undecided
You need to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. tongue
oh oh brova i support u in d name of Jesus. whoever made dat statement really needs to run to Jesus for the time is nigh
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by fatherab1: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2013
Make una shut up!!
When una D̶̲̥̅̊εy vote GEJ, una say na the una D̶̲̥̅̊εy vote fø̲̣̣я̅ person № be party. Man where № fit better just 8 LGAs state of bayelsa una come hand over a 774 LGA nation of Nigeria †̥☺ him.
Sorry fø̲̣̣я̅ una.
I live in Alimosho one of d most populated LGA in Nigeria. There are too many state and local govt clinics and even new nursing schools (igando etc)

Shame on bayelsa political rulers! Na cultists D̶̲̥̅̊εy do una work!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by oses4love: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Don't know how to start my topic.
There is riot going on currently in Uromi in Esan North East local government of Edo State following the local government by-election which was conducted yesterday. The PDP secretariat has been burnt down now. The election which took place yesterday between the APC candidate Sam Oboh and PDP candidate Hon John Yakubu. According to a reliable source here is the result of the election
Election ResultS of Esan North-East Local Government Area of Edo State. Ward 1 Chairmanship APC=584 PDP=1042 Councillorship APC=583 PDP= 1016 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: SAMUEL IGBERAESE Ward 3 Chairmanship APC= 450 PDP= 1,117 Councillorship APC= 459 PDP= 1095 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: LUCKY ISADO Ward 4 Chairmanship APC= 556 PDP=1201 Councilorship APC=546 PDP= 1222 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: GREAT AREBUN Ward 5 Chairmanship APC=262 PDP=495 Councillor APC=258 PDP497 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: JOSEPH UGEGE Ward 6 Chairmanship APC= 332 PDP=548 Councilorship APC=319 PDP=548 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: AICHENEDE SYLVESTER Ward 7 Chairmanship APC=957 PDP=2043 Councillorship APC= 961 PDP= 2066 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: MATTHAIS IGBERAESE Ward 8 Chairmanship APC = 377 PDP=794 Councilor APC= 402 PDP= 945 Ward 9 Chairmanship APC= 550 PDP=867 Councillorship APC=560 PDP= 863 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: ISAAC OWOBU Ward 10 Chairmanship APC= 1094 PDP= 1,205 Councillorship APC= 1,177 PDP= 1,184 WINNER OF THE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION: DAVID ESENEBOR WINNER OF THE CHAIRMANSHIP ELECTION: JOHN YAKUBU This as compiled by the monitors of the election.
But the Inec chairman MR Solomon Ogoh announce yesterday that th Apc candidate Sam Oboh won which prompted an uprising in Uromi. This morning NTA benin announce that the PDP candidate won the Election which result to the riot currently going on now. According to commissioner of police who was around during the eletion repoted that The commisoner of police,who witness d election,n counting of d vote,has annouced d result,which say Yakubu won 11/11 wards,n mr solomon ogu declared wanted by d police 4 annoucing result when counting was still going on.
Yesterday no fewer than 25 thug were arrested for trying to snatch a ballot box and also two people were arrested with ballot box already thumb printed.
It is like what happen in 1992 in Abiola election is repeating itself in uromi.
According to report I just heard during the writing of this topic. The Apc candidate is in Benin about to sworn in when

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ArewaWarrior: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2013
With all the petrodollars wasted what a shame, Ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC... and they talk of increment in allocation, 50% my foot, 13% is good enough for states with limited land mass and population.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by yeko68: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Rich state, poor people. Amaechi on humanitarian grounds can build one of those cottage hospitals scattered in rivers state for them. The people are blessed with drunks and drug addicts as governors.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by smart134: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2013
there is a mad Nigga in d oda thread! We rilli need health center! Even in NairaLand
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ijawcitizen(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2013
glory2glory: Is n't this a big shame! Nobody holds successive governments to account in Bayelsa. No health center in an entire community and no one is asking Dickson what he's doing with allocations. Meanwhile Amaechi who has built model health centers in every community in Rivers state is being castigated daily because of political differences with Gej.
Look at this irredeemable fool.

Is every community in your state having an health care centre?

Did Amaechi build health care center in every community in rivers state or every LGA? There are some LGAs in Rivers that don't even have one. Recently, the people of Ahoada West were conplaining of Amaechi's neglet.

Yenagoa LGa where that community is located have at least two state owned hospitals and a federal medical center.

The OP is not even a Bayelsan, that is why he can differentiate between 1) not having ACCESS to health care facility, and 2) not having health care facility in a single community.

Y'all are just myopic and stink with bigotry.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ajanaku2(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2013
With respect to Per Capita income, Bayelsa is the richest State in Nigeria...

It's extremely disheartening that a vast majority of her Inhabitants live in abject Penury...

If only My state, Aregbesola's Osun was as rich as Bayelsa, Awolowo's Feats and acheivements as Premier of the old Western Region would have been mere Child's Play...

Much Respect to Baba Awo though!...
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ijawcitizen(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
KnowAll: The commuinty is even an ear-shot of d capital. According to d report it is within d Yenogoa LG Area, obviously something is very seriously wrong with d so called leaders of that state including Mr President.
You should be ashamed of yourself. A delusionist claiming to be a realist. Do you think living in bigotry is reality?
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by MrAboki: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: Look at this irredeemable fool.

Did Amaechi build health care center in every community in rivers state or every LGA? There are some LGAs in Rivers that don't even have one. Recently, the people of Ahoada West were conplaining of Amaechi's neglet.

Yenagoa LGa where that community is located have at least two state owned hospitals and a federal medical center.

The OP is not even a Bayelsan, that is why he can differentiate between 1) not having ACCESS to health care facility, and 2) not having health care facility in a single community.

Amaechi built 1 school and 1 Healthcare center (minimum) in every LGA in Rivers State... #Verify..
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by sam2rose: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: Look at this irredeemable fool.

HEHEHE!
TYPICAL RESPONSE FROM A BULLHEADED BUFOON
THE HAUSAS HAVE A SAYING THAT GOES THUS
ONE COVERS UP SHAME WITH MADNESS
ABUSE US ALL U WANT WONT CHANGE A THANG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMAFC Wants VAT Increased To 7.5% / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / PDP Asks Court To Sack Zamfara Lawmakers Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.