Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,196 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre (5755 Views)

Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
dadicvila: SHUT UP YOUR STINKING MOUTH...I am a bayelsan and an Ijaw man too,the world should and must know what our leaders are doing to us,what is in yenagoa to show for the trillions of Naira that have been coming into our state since its creation??have they been able to complete the 500bed hospital since 2002?I wish I can lay my hands on you,I will slap you till your cheeks bleed
THATS THE SPIRIT!
IF THE AVERAGE BAYELSAN HAD COMMON SENSE THEY SHOULD ELECT PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY INTO POSITIONS OF POWER
BROTHER UR ANGER IS JUSTIFIED I PRAY U GET THAT BUGGER AND SLAP HIM TILL HIS CHEEKS FALL OFF.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by MrAboki: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Truth be told, Bayelsa should never have been created as a separate state from Rivers State... angry

Those people steal from even themselves.. For all the money Bayelsa has gotten from the F.G allocation, IGR, 13% Derivation, excess crude account, e.t.c... not up to 20% of all that Money can be seen on ground, yet all Bayelsa State Government peoples are 10 times richers than they were before they entered political office.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Izontubo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
I am from bayelsa and I agree with this report....the state is absolutely useless....the governors(past and present) are all useless....I pity for my state.....angry
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by hercules07: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
I was in Yenagoa some years ago, the hotel I stayed was where an LGA chairman was living, they were moving money in using Ghana must stay bags, Yenagoa is so small, it can be fully developed in a year.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
You will never find @insincerenigerian on threads like this
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ba7man(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: We are not talking of health care centers in "EVERY LGA" here. There are at least Three large health care facilities in Yenagoa LGa as we speak.

There are health care facilities in every LGA in Bayelsa too. What the OP is bringing up here is the absence of a health care facility in A COMMUNITY.

You use Amaechi as a benchmark, did Amaechi build Health Care Facilities IN EVERY COMMUNITY IN RIVERS STATE?

All you haters commenting here, did your governors build health care centers in every community in your state? The Yenagoa LGA we talking about has more health care centers than 90% of LGAs in Nigeria.

As for that guy claiming to come from Bayelsa, I pity you. That is how we know people who are faking. Nobody asked you if you're from Bayelsa in the first place, so why the rush? If you even have the slightest idea of who I am, you'd regret every of your misguilded comment.
WHO ARE YOU??
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by danot1030: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
amaechi, fashola or apc shuld be blamed 4 dis....
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Pukkah: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
lakhadimar: You will never find @insincerenigerian on threads like this

Of course he won't venture here because he knows that he will be blown to smithreens. A wrong handling of this may also cost him the PPP (Pay Per Post/Page) job.

There are many more threads out there on which it's easy to make PPP progress.

This thread is not PPP-friendly and cannot be spinned.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by FindOut(m): 2:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Like someone said earlier, Jonathan could not handle just 8 local goverments with a population of just over 1 million (not up to a few LGs in Lagos) even as the state gets a about 10 billion naira on average every month!

& yet some very senseless and wicked people told other nonentities that he was the right man to handle 774 local govts containing 150 million people.

Were you expecting him to perform wonders? Since 2010, i have been waiting for someone, anyone, to show me what Goodluck Jonathan did in Bayelsa state as Governor with the huge funds he was controlling.

Elders of the region like Owoye Azazi who should have spoken out for their peope and demanded that their oil money be used to construct amenities like hospitals, schools, ROADS etc did not do so. They felt they couldnt be affected. We all know how that turned out....even if the matter get k-leg inside.

The Nigerdelta millitants claiming to be fighting for the people are millionaires today. The "elderstates hegoats" sorry, elderstatesmen like Kiagbodo Clark are busy marrying more wives in their old age and getting richer. The youth are still there jobless and helpless. the women and children are still plying canoes, managing to till their hydrocarbon ravaged farmlands, suffering the effects of pollution with no one to tell them sorry. the men are busy relying on their small monthly handouts from the LG chairmen, in return for singing their praises. Families' major hope of conquering poverty is for their children to join millitants or bunkering things. Currently, the serious undergraduates who chose to go to school instead and study engineering so they can work in Shell and Chevron are sitting at home because of ASUU strike, even as they watch dropout uneducated loud mouthed morons opening universities in other countries, driving posh cars and living in beautiful houses. And their "son" is President.

This country is a timebomb ticking. But it will NEVER divide, because the average SS man on the streeet (not the paid hacks or diaspora bigots here) will never agree to leave their fate in the hands of people like GEJ, Boyloaf, Uduaghan & co..

GEJ, Alams, Sylva, Dickson, and all the other morons carrying out and supporting injustice against the common people, you'll surely get served sooner than you might expect.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ijawcitizen(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
[img] [/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun State APC Rally / Ebele Obiano Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife / Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.