Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:19 PM

REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! (1543 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Kairoseki77: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sexkillz is mean spirited, rude, arrogant, and childish.

He abuses members on a regular basis. He has no sense of tact or professionalism.

We ask that moderaters moderate us with respect and decency. That they treat us as human beings. That they be stern in the execution of their job. We ask for them to be indepedent minded and fair. We ask for them to stay out of petty battles. We ask for them to be logical and not emotional.

Basically, we ask that they value our contribution to this forum and to treat us with respect. In return, we will value their contribution and treat them with respect.

Horrifyingly, Sexkillz doesn't understand any of these concepts, his only purpose is to cause wahala and to destroy Seun's website.

We are sick of Sexkillz. We demand he be brought to heel or sacked! We want him to go. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Please Seun, give us a human being as a mod, not a tyrant!

#SEXKILLZ MUST GO

12 Likes

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by russellino: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
^^nna what apee? Did he ban your other monikers - italiano and papparatzi?

4 Likes

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Just in case....Booked!
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by grafikii: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
SIGNED

1 Like

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by slimghost(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Cry baby! Sexkillz MUST stay!

1 Like

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by AbuMikey(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2013

Odikwa gonna be interesting grin

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Kairoseki77: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
russellino: ^^nna what apee? Did he ban your other monikers - italiano and papparatzi?

I don't know who those people are.

1 Like

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Danhumprey: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
What is it with you guys and "Sexkillz must go" threads
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by PointB: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
This people and their PHD mentality; na wa oo.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by demelza: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Heeheeheeehee!! grin
Another series wan start.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Most people who open threads like this are known trouble makers. Only if they'll change their ways, there will be no need fro them to be banned.

1 Like

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Kairoseki77: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Afam4eva: Most people who open threads like this are known trouble makers. Only if they'll change their ways, there will be no need fro them to be banned.

I have only received one 3 day ban in my 1 1/2 year on this forum (aside from spambot bans). And it was not recent.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I have only received one 3 day ban in my 1 1/2 year on this forum (aside from spambot bans). And it was not recent.
I thought this thread was opened in politics section? has it migrated to general section?
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Afam4eva(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

With this account or all your accounts put together? grin
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Afam4eva: Most people who open threads like this are known trouble makers. Only if they'll change their ways, there will be no need fro them to be banned.
conFam!
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Kairoseki77: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
sexkillz: What stops you from creating it?

Kairoseki77: The last time a thread like that was started, you hurriedly sent it to general section.

Will you let it stay in politics this time?

sexkillz: If it'll make you lot happy.

Afam, Sexkillz knew this was going to be in politics, please move it back.

1 Like

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Italiano1: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
russellino: ^^nna what apee? Did he ban your other monikers - italiano and papparatzi?

Mr Man, why are you mentioning my name? What has this got to do with me? I took my ban on the pfucking chin- Please quit mentioning my name!
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Jbluv55(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: Sexkillz is mean spirited, rude, arrogant, and childish.

He abuses members on a regular basis. He has no sense of tact or professionalism.

We ask that moderaters moderate us with respect and decency. That they treat us as human beings. That they be stern in the execution of their job. We ask for them to be indepedent minded and fair. We ask for them to stay out of petty battles. We ask for them to be logical and not emotional.

Basically, we ask that they value our contribution to this forum and to treat us with respect. In return, we will value their contribution and treat them with respect.

Horrifyingly, Sexkillz doesn't understand any of these concepts, his only purpose is to cause wahala and to destroy Seun's website.

We are sick of Sexkillz. We demand he be brought to heel or sacked! We want him to go. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Please Seun, give us a human being as a mod, not a tyrant!

#SEXKILLZ MUST GO

I havnt had a personal encounter with Sexkillz but there seems to be too many aggrieved members that do not like his style of moderating and "the voice of the people is the voice of ......".
I've seen some of the statements n replies made by Sexkillz that I don't think was appropriate for a MOD. What I believe is that he needs a break to humble himself n understand that when you r in a position where people look up to you(in the spotlight), you have to throw away/pocket some behaviors of yours.
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I
thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
Now that I hav become a man, I do away with all childish ways.

3 Likes

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by eggheaders(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Infact that son of a nematode must not only go but thunder must fire gbogbo irandiran re. The sicktard keeps banning my handle anyhow, he even had the effontry to send me a threaten email. May gods of our land strike you and your 4 eyed biatch wih ete. 4 months and 3 weeks ban and another 1 year. He be like you wanna craze before this year end.

4 Likes

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Jbluv55(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
I wud have completely agreed to the bolded but I'm a bit too objective and so I disagree. My reasons? Not far-fetched.......tell me how many threads have been opened asking you or OAM4J to go if there are any? How many threads have asked jay bee or Ogugua88 to go?
If you can answer these truthfully then I think you'll calm some nerves.

1 Like

Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Interesting.
Thread back in Politics.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by russellino: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Italiano1:

Mr Man, why are you mentioning my name? What has this got to do with me? I took my ban on the pfucking chin- Please quit mentioning my name!

Ok wink
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
SEXKILLZ... Ti omode ba sare wonu labe labe agbara eje loma gbe jade... Okukun kii gba waju imole, oye ni n'bori oru... Adini lowo kan o'le di omi okun koma ru, olu dana kan o'le di ojo koma la l'ojo... Lati eni lo, pakaleke, airoju airaye, idamu, idiwo ati idagiri ma je ti e... Oloshi... SEXKILLZ AS U C0NTINUE BANNING ME UNJUSTLY, MAY THUNDER C0NTINUE STRIKING UR MALNOURISHED ASS FR0M N0W TILL JANUARY 2015... SEXKILL REPENT FR0M BEEN BIASE, I D0N'T KN0W WHY U KEEP BANNING ME WEN EVA I REPLY INSULT ON YORUBAS MOSTLY FROM IBOS, AND U WILL FREE THOSE DOING D INSULT!!! GOD DEY OOO
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
I thot I've seen similar threads wit dsame headline; sexkillz must go.. wat did sexkillz do that is unforgiveble? @kairoseki, if u're made a mod and u eventually climb d ladder up to sexkillz's status quo, u may do worse than he eva did.. i hope this isn't a tribal issue cos i smell trialism from some posts.. pls i've said this before, if we d Igbos r nat needed in nairaland, we shuld unite and create our own site and i pledge to do ma best to make the site grow.. enuff of all these sentiments that reek of tribalism.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Italiano1: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
russellino:

Ok wink

Dont OK me! I will see you around after my ban expires
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Kairoseki77: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I thot I've seen similar threads wit dsame headline; sexkillz must go.. wat did sexkillz do that is unforgiveble? @kairoseki, if u're made a mod and u eventually climb d ladder up to sexkillz's status quo, u may do worse than he eva did.. i hope this isn't a tribal issue cos i smell trialism from some posts.. pls i've said this before, if we d Igbos r nat needed in nairaland, we shuld unite and create our own site and i pledge to do ma best to make the site grow.. enuff of all these sentiments that reek of tribalism.

Are you a racist?

Who said anything about tribe?
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2013
Kairoseki77: I have only received one 3 day ban in my 1 1/2 year on this forum (aside from spambot bans). And it was not recent.

Two bans. September 28th isn't recent?

So you mean after his apology and sensitivity training, he still hasn't changed?
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Afam4eva(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
I wud have completely agreed to the bolded but I'm a bit too objective and so I disagree. My reasons? Not far-fetched.......tell me how many threads have been opened asking you or OAM4J to go if there are any? How many threads have asked jay bee or Ogugua88 to go?
If you can answer these truthfully then I think you'll calm some nerves.
I think you're knew. Every mod has their fans and haters and no one is left out.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2013
^^^ I remember the "Afam must go" era. That was probably within an hour of your appointment lol.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Are these dudes gay?? Hapunu Sexkillz aka. The name calling is becoming unbearable and irritating.
Havent yu got some sense?

Lousy Retards with no lives outside this domain, Nairaland.
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2013
KingMEXX: Are these dudes gay?? Hapunu Sexkillz aka. The name calling is becoming unbearable and irritating.

No, they're not.
It's just that the name "sexkillz" is slightly gay. undecided
Re: REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go! by AbuMikey(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2013
KingMEXX: Are these dudes gay?? Hapunu Sexkillz aka. The name calling is becoming unbearable and irritating.

Be Nice wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change Your Username On Nairaland / Man Arrested In Rough Shape After Alleged Sexual Assault / I Can't Leave Like This Anymore: Suicide Is The Next Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.