Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Advertise On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Advertise On Nairaland (705 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / I Would Like To Advertise On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise On Nairaland by Seomartscom: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello I want to advertise on nairaland . So anyone help me ? I want to get them contact details

Thanks
Re: How To Advertise On Nairaland by databoy247(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: How To Advertise On Nairaland by ZinoFego: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Seomarts.com:
Hello I want to advertise on nairaland . So anyone help me ? I want to get them contact details

Thanks

Visit this link. That's how to advertise on Nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/1480482/nairalands-new-dynamic-ads-beta
Re: How To Advertise On Nairaland by Seomartscom: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2013
ZinoFego:

Visit this link. That's how to advertise on Nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/1480482/nairalands-new-dynamic-ads-beta

Hello I was try there and make comment but there are too many user who make comment for ads , so When i make post there for any update, Then i can not find my ans for lots of comments . So i think this is boring way.

Nairaland owner should make new advertising page as like contact up form or support desk as like our freelance company http://mydesk.seomarts.com/

Also i can not pay naira, I have to pay via perfect money, paypal or payza or skrill. So I hope admin or moderator ill be help me

Thanks a lot
Re: How To Advertise On Nairaland by sisqology(m): 2:17am On Oct 31, 2013
You don't need to request. Follow the steps. Do you have ur banner?
Re: How To Advertise On Nairaland by Seomartscom: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2013
sisqology: You don't need to request. Follow the steps. Do you have ur banner?

Yea i have banner but how can i pay via payment gatway?
Re: How To Advertise On Nairaland by sisqology(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Seomarts.com:

Yea i have banner but how can i pay via payment gatway?

Send him an email (containing the price you would like to pay for the advert and which plan you would like to pay for) and he will show you where to upload.

I tried uploading just now too and seems the system is down or so smiley

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Www.naijamoneyclass.com / Suggestion For Nairaland Webmasters!! / Effortless Income (tips From An Expert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.