Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. (7819 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: the fact that you still argue like this blindly and some people agree with you is horrifying. If a child is born of rape, raise the child as your own. Its not his fault. His life will testify of the forgiveness and forbearance of God in this sin-ridden world.
It is pathetic that you would even think of killing an innocent to spare you memory.

When God condemns a guilty, you cry "unjust" when God forgives the guilty, you cry "unjust"
And yet you will boldly kill an unborn child. Pathetic.

Let's get this straight. If someone rapes your sister, you'd advise her to keep the child? Even if the rapist had HIV?
sad
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Let's get this straight. If someone rapes your sister, you'd advise her to keep the child? Even if the rapist had HIV?
sad
this is way different from what he was insinuating.
If the rapist had HIV, then the woman would have it too and there would be a probability of the child having it.
That is different from having a child as a result of molestation and killing the child because of hatred or fear. That is not love.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: this is way different from what he was insinuating.
If the rapist had HIV, then the woman would have it too and there would be a probability of the child having it.
That is different from having a child as a result of molestation and killing the child because of hatred or fear. That is not love.

Answer the question na. Would your actions be different? Would you consider abortion in this scenario?

Give a straight forward answer for once in your life.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Answer the question na. Would your actions be different? Would you consider abortion in this scenario?

grin grin grin

They cant answer Na, fucckking hypocrites they are!

I am sure they think that their sperm is half a child too, so wannkking is killing potential children!

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

no. I will never consider abortion.

in my opinion, abortion can only be considered if a complication develops in pregnancy that will prove fatal or extremely harmful to the mother.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: no. I will never consider abortion.

in my opinion, abortion can only be considered if a complication develops in pregnancy that will prove fatal or extremely harmful to the mother.

Funny, your problem with abortion is about taking the life of a 'kid'. But if push comes to shove, you'd save the mother and damn the child. Why not let both go? undecided

So that's how you rationalize it? Did the Bible give space for such 'rationalizations'?
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Funny, your problem with abortion is about taking the life of a 'kid'. But if push comes to shove, you'd save the mother and damn the child. Why not let both go? undecided

So that's how you rationalize it? Did the Bible give space for such 'rationalizations'?
I'm sorry, but I value human life. I will do my best to save it. That's the God-attitude. That's the real moral standard.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

thou shall not murder.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

sad

Yes I would.

God can heal HIV.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

I told you, religion has turned their brain to mush.

The child's existence is harmful to the mother you fuccckkking retardddds!!! JEZUZ FUCKKKING CHRIIST!!! Cant they see that?

I have no love for this zombies. They are disease to humanity. Cant the woman choose not to have the child There are several cases of rapist victims who kept the child only to kill the child having being formed into a human being in their sleep. All i ask is that the people be given a fuckkking choice without you stuuuupiiid people having to ram down some religious bullcrappp into the matter.

They dont care for the person, they care for your stupid old book. I hate religious people, they are virus that must be destroyed!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Why let two die if one can be saved?

It is easier to save mother, as saving child instead will involve complicated surgery, and the kid may very well still die, since he is very fragile.

aManFromMars: So that's how you rationalize it? Did the Bible give space for such 'rationalizations'?

"Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom..." Says the bible
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by davidhume1: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: the fact that you still argue like this blindly and some people agree with you is horrifying. If a child is born of rape, raise the child as your own. Its not his fault. His life will testify of the forgiveness and forbearance of God in this sin-ridden world.
It is pathetic that you would even think of killing an innocent to spare you memory.

When God condemns a guilty, you cry "unjust" when God forgives the guilty, you cry "unjust"
And yet you will boldly kill an unborn child. Pathetic.

There is a very high probability that if the child should know d circumstances of his birth he might not recover from the trauma.
But you're prepared to take that risk in order to conform to your dogma.
There are hundreds of thousands of orphaned kids in this country, how many have your christian brethren adopted?
Even your pastors with all their wealth, how many orphans have they adopted?
Those are orphans o! Not the child of a man that rap*d their wife!

You can mouth all the values you like, but when it comes to ACTIONS, y'all will be found wanting!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2013
rapture_ready:

Yes I would.

God can heal HIV.

Jesus Christ shocked shocked shocked shocked

some christians are heartless

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Secularist:

I told you, religion has turned their brain to mush.

The child's existence is harmful to the mother you fuccckkking retardddds!!! JEZUZ FUCKKKING CHRIIST!!! Cant they see that?

I have no love for this zombies. They are disease to humanity. Cant the woman choose not to have the child There are several cases of rapist victims who kept the child only to kill the child having being formed into a human being in their sleep. All i ask is that the people be given a fuckkking choice without you stuuuupiiid people having to ram down some religious bullcrappp into the matter.

They dont care for the person, they care for your stupid old book. I hate religious people, they are virus that must be destroyed!!

You're beginning to sound like a terrorist!
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2013
rapture_ready:

Yes I would.

God can heal HIV.

GET OFF MY THREAD YOU bleeping BASTARDS!!!! MAY YOU AND YOUR GOD PERISH TOGETHER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

Jesus Christ shocked shocked shocked shocked

some christians are heartless

Nah.

Truth is, God never allows such things happen to his children (the truly saved).

He spares us such painful experiences.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by lanaVello1(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

sad
dude quit beatin around d bush. d que was a man & his raped wife.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2013
david_hume:

There is a very high probability that if the child should know d circumstances of his birth he might not recover from the trauma.
But you're prepared to take that risk in order to conform to your dogma.
There are hundreds of thousands of orphaned kids in this country, how many have your christian brethren adopted?
Even your pastors with all their wealth, how many orphans have they adopted?
Those are orphans o! Not the child of a man that rap*d their wife!

You can mouth all the values you like, but when it comes to ACTIONS, y'all will be found wanting!
God's word and nurturing heals trauma and makes children grow into strong and godly men.

You've branched off now, you're talking now of others and actions and saying I don't act. You don't even know me.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Secularist:

GET OFF MY THREAD YOU bleeping BASTARDS!!!! MAY YOU AND YOUR GOD PERISH TOGETHER!!!!

Hey!

You fellas troll all our threads to post crap.

Bible says;

"Do unto others what you want others to do unto you..."
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2013
rapture_ready:

Nah.

Truth is, God never allows such things happen to his children (the truly saved).

He spares us such painful experiences.
now this depends sir.

I believe trouible and bad experiences are sometimes a way God can refine our faith in him
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2013
rapture_ready:

You're beginning to sound like a terrorist!
he seems a troubled fellow as you can see. Pressure brings out what's truly in a man sometimes.

In this case, its devlish hatred of God.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2013
Fuckkkkk your bible you stupid stupid person, if you think i am a terrorist then that is what i am. I am going to terrorize you and your offspring's with the truth!! And you should all be very scared about that.

Your god cannot save you from me, your imaginary friend has no bearing here, you watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Secularist: Fuckkkkk your bible you stupid stupid person, if you think i am a terrorist then that is what i am. I am going to terrorize you and your offspring's with the truth!! And you should all be very scared about that.

Your god cannot save you from me, your imaginary friend has no bearing here, you watch and see.

Seriously ROTFL.

Puny man threatening God!

Don't destroy my poor ribs!
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by lanaVello1(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Secularist:
I am sure they think that their sperm is half a child too, so wannkking is killing potential children!
stupidity hurts my eyes wen i c one in display.
sperm & embryo r two different tinz nau. datz common sensE!
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: I'm sorry, but I value human life. I will do my best to save it. That's the God-attitude. That's the real moral standard.

But your God doesn't value human life. Human life is not as important as His Word. So it's your standard, not God's standard. It's the human in you screaming out, not your God.

1 Samuel 15:
2 Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he ambushed him on the way when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”...

9 But Saul and the people spared Agag and the best of the sheep, the oxen, the fatlings, the lambs, and all that was good, and were unwilling to utterly destroy them. But everything despised and worthless, that they utterly destroyed...

10 Now the word of the Lord came to Samuel, saying,
11 “I greatly regret that I have set up Saul as king, for he has turned back from following Me, and has not performed My commandments.” And it grieved Samuel, and he cried out to the Lord all night.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: thou shall not murder.

But in some situations, it's permissible to murder. God permitted man to murder his Son(who was himself) to save man from sin. Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Secularist: Fuckkkkk your bible you stupid stupid person, if you think i am a terrorist then that is what i am. I am going to terrorize you and your offspring's with the truth!! And you should all be very scared about that.

from your reactions and cussing on this thread, its obvious you are the one threatened with the truth
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2013
rapture_ready:

Yes I would.

God can heal HIV.
GOD HEALS HIV or GOD CAN HEAL HIV?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by lanaVello1(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2013
so the lord destroyed the amalekites,so?!? dem be ya family members.
this same shallow-minded peepz wud want GOD to protect dem frm their enemies oh. d amalekites were enemies to the lord's people besides they weren't doing according to his will!
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2013
rapture_ready:

Why let two die if one can be saved?

It is easier to save mother, as saving child[b] instead will involve complicated surgery, and the kid may very well still die[/b], since he is very fragile.

"Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom..." Says the bible

So murder the child and save the mother?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

But your God doesn't value human life. Human life is not as important as His Word. So it's your standard, not God's standard. It's the human in you screaming out, not your God.

1 Samuel 15:
2 Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he ambushed him on the way when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”...

9 But Saul and the people spared Agag and the best of the sheep, the oxen, the fatlings, the lambs, and all that was good, and were unwilling to utterly destroy them. But everything despised and worthless, that they utterly destroyed...

10 Now the word of the Lord came to Samuel, saying,
11 “I greatly regret that I have set up Saul as king, for he has turned back from following Me, and has not performed My commandments.” And it grieved Samuel, and he cried out to the Lord all night.
yet you say I'm the one vomiting the same thing on every thread.

God is a just judge. I'm tired of typing the same thing on every thread so I'll leave it there.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by davidhume1: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: God's word and nurturing heals trauma and makes children grow into strong and godly men.

You've branched off now, you're talking now of others and actions and saying I don't act. You don't even know me.

So if this happens to you, are you ABSOLUTELY sure that the child will not be affected by the trauma? Are you ABSOLUTELY sure that your wife, your real children and your family members will not stigmatise the child, even when you're not there to defend him?

And please don't tell me that you'll leave it in the hands of God, because like you've always said God doesn't interfere with free will.
If your wife and children decide to maltreat the child, its according to THEIR free will, hence God is helpless in that situation!

So it ain't just about you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) / Is God Partial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.