Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price (8372 Views)

100% Authentic Indian, Brazilian And Peruvian Hair For Sale @ Affordable Prices. / Huggies Diapers At Wholesale Prices / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
The season is around the corner; get your Original (100% virgin) Human Hair with unbeatable (wholesale) prices. Grade 5As Peruvian, Brazilian and Mongolian Hair, They are of high Quality. I bet it that the price for this quality hair is competitive. This is the world of Quality and Affordable Virgin hair extensions for that desired look you've been craving for. We are committed to helping you get the best unadulterated 100% pure and original.

We will never compromise quality. BRAZILIAN, PERUVIAN, AND MONGOLIAN.

You can also resell since they are coming at wholesale price
We have in stock Inches Between 12 inches to 30 inches

Call or SMS 08185797646
Whatapp only 08136693368
Email getguideinfo@gmail.com

Today: 30th of Dec 2013(25% off the prices)

Unbeatable price slash this season for all our products

Peru: 14 inches is 15000 now 13000 per one
16 inches is [s]17000[s] now 15000 per one
18 inches is 18300 now 16500 per one
[s]22 inches is 20000 per one (out of stock)[/s]

Braz: 16 inches is 13500 now 11500 per one
18 inches is 14000 now 12000 per one
20 inches is 15000 now 13000 per one
Grade 5As original human hair this season, Get the best and look good
this festive period. Give your customers the best and make them coming back.
Hurry while offer last

more info here
http://freeadvertonlineng..com/2013/12/grade-5as-original-brazilian-and.html

you can like our page also
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GetGuide/224904257565018?ref=hl

Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GeneralCyrus: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2013
We are in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
Cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 5:20am On Nov 19, 2013
still available
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by Evagreenfields: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Can we get the prices here?

Please do a list with the prices here. I'm interested in the mongolian hair, 20inches.

Thanks,
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2013
Evagreenfields: Can we get the prices here?

Please do a list with the prices here. I'm interested in the mongolian hair, 20inches.

Thanks,
Mongolian is not stock
But brazilian and peruvian is available between 14 and 21 inches. Just send a pm for the price. Thanks
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
For those that have bought weavon from us, we appreciate you trusting in us. We are always committed to giving you the best. We will never compromise quality. Those that are still skeptic, I understand that there are substandard products outside there, but those that have seen it couldnt resist buying it. The quality of the weavon do speak for itself and our customers are always happy. The season is here and i know you want to look superb (excellent, superlative, first-rate, first-class, superior, supreme, outstanding, remarkable, dazzling, marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, splendid, admirable, noteworthy, impressive, fine, exquisite, cool cool cool cool cool )

So if you want the best.

Note: The weavon are single and different from the ones that are packed in 3s. so unique and tangle free

Thanks

Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
[/color]For those that have bought weavon from us, we appreciate you trusting in us. We are always committed to giving you the best. We will never compromise quality. Those that are still skeptic, I understand that there are substandard products outside there, but those that have seen it couldnt resist buying it. The quality of the weavon do speak for itself and our customers are always happy. The season is here and i know you want to look superb (excellent, superlative, first-rate, first-class, superior, supreme, outstanding, remarkable, dazzling, marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, splendid, admirable, noteworthy, impressive, fine, exquisite, )

So if you want the best.

Note: The weavon are single and different from the ones that are packed in 3s. so unique and tangle free

Thanks[color=#770077]
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by BonnieCita(f): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
How much is the Brazilian and Peruvian hair 20, 22, 24 and 26 inches. I can't pm because I can't remember the password to my email address, so expecting your reply here.
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
BonnieCita: How much is the Brazilian and Peruvian hair 20, 22, 24 and 26 inches. I can't pm because I can't remember the password to my email address, so expecting your reply here.

you can get the price here
http://freeadvertonlineng..com/2013/12/grade-5as-original-brazilian-and.html

is better you contact me with the above contacts, so we can discuss price.
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
3 in one Original human Brazilian hair are now available at affordable price

Brazilian in its original grades

Brazil is very genetically diverse, so they are less consistent in features. These diversities are categorized into 3 classes (grades) for Brazilian Hair:

Grade A – this is the area of Brazil that is mostly of Anglo or European descent. The texture of the hair is very fine, silky and is straight in nature. This type of hair is good for making lace wigs and lace frontal.

Grade B – this is the most popular form of Brazilian Hair seen on the market. The hair is thicker than the grade A version, and slightly wavy in version. In can come in a range of colours from dark brown to light copper, this hair is highly resistant to the sun.

WE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU THE BEST
Note that they come with different prices

Pls see the link below
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by solaceTK(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ Bright Trendy World, we hv Grade 5A Peruvian nd Brazilian of various lengths nd texture. We guarantee that our hair re 100% virgin human hair, it can be dyed to any desired colour nd can be hot-combed to ur desired style. Our hair is single in pack nd weighs 100g per piece, we offer 20% discount if you buy more than 1 piece plus free shipping to any part of d country. We hv 16-28 inches in stock. We also hv 2014 ladies costume wrist watches of various designs. U can check our facebook fan page @http://facebook.com/brighttrendyworld or email us at solace4god@gmail.com

Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by arunmeka: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oh my God, they want to hijack this thread from me

I have been working hard to make this thread live

moderator do some thing oo

Make pple no put sand for my GARRI I beg

1 Like

Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by warrenweste(m): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2013
GetGuide: Oh my God, they want to hijack this thread from me

I have been working hard to make this thread live

moderator do some thing oo

Make pple no put sand for my GARRI I beg

you shuld report them all, angry undecided dunno why they cant just open there thread
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by GetGuide: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2013
warrenweste:

you shuld report them all, angry undecided dunno why they cant just open there thread

Thanks o warrenwaste

MOD pls hide all their post oo, I beg
Re: Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price by Uchenaija: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Are you trying to find where to buy real time original human hair at wholesale price?

Check out this offer

Where to Buy Original Cheap Human Hair Wholesale in Lagos, Nigeria

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

(1) (Reply)

Barge And Dredger For Hire/lease / (thailand Fish)thailand Dry fish For Sale N28,500/carton. 08056897163 / Trading Forex In Nigeria Without Loosing A Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.