Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

E-commerce Website Creation FREE. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / E-commerce Website Creation FREE. (451 Views)

Website Creation, Hosting, Design, E-commerce & Website For Sale / E-commerce Website (interswitch/verve/ Visa/mastercard) Within 7 Days For 80,000 / Urgently Needed: Video For Advanced Data Base Driven Website Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Website Creation FREE. by Aliotz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
----E-commerce WEBSITE creation risk FREE for only 5 People----

I am looking for Only 5 people to help Create and Design a Professional Marketing website.

Have you been thinking of getting a website created for your business? but you are always being turned down by the appalling and shocking prices of website creation, yes I know the feeling, I know how it feels like hearing such amount as N500,000 for a professional website creation, it is too costly and highly exorbitant.

I also have been in such a condition as that, so I know what it is really like, for this reason I have intended to provide a hope for such people in that condition and to alleviate them of the burden.

I recently partly finished designation of a marketing website with ease, which I think anyone should be able to do it without any technical know how.

I am really intending to help you with your ambition accomplishment as regard creation of a website and as well your financial status. what do I mean, The website I am about to create for just a 5-person will have the potential of generating you nothing less than $1,000 monthly or more, HOW?. this is because the website is not just a website, it is a marketing website--that does selling of Products online, without you needing to own a product at all, it is a ready made website with fast-selling products from market-places.

ok, you don't understand what I mean? check on this website (I just completed some work on it) www.maxisupermart.co or shop.maxisupermart.co you see it ? that is exactly what I am talking about.

if this is understood, I would only create the website with your own hand while you are there looking at it, do you know why? because it so simple that you can do it.

for those that are interested, as you might have known what website creation, costs out there with the so called web designers or web-designing company--starting from N100,000 to N500,000 minimum, for even non-marketing website, what the heck.

I personally would give you such quality and set you up finally with a profit plugin business, with just N5,000 (five thousand naira only) plus handing you over my 70 pages ebook on setting up marketing business that works and rakes in fast, selling products online;- no other things works better than selling hot seller products that people are desperate to buy (we call them the aspirant buyers) with immediate action.

all these and more are what I discussed in this no-fluff-off marketing ebook which has the potential of making you $1000 monthly, when set up.

if you are really really interested, just contact me and I would only give you a link to work on and you are starting immediately, then I Hand over to you, your PROFIT PLUGIN MARKETING E-BOOK to help you through.

This plus the setting up costs you just N5,000 only and you are good to go.

Contact me on

08031542541 and I would be at your call.
Visit http://shop.maxisupermart.co/pages/online-passive-residual-income to read more

Aliyy Oke
Dedicated to your online marketing success.
Re: E-commerce Website Creation FREE. by webkuti: 3:26am On Oct 29, 2013
You do not have to be a designer. You do not need to know anything about web development. We are here to help you.

The professionals in E-commerce web designing can guarantee future success of your business activities online. The designs are generally attractive enough to grab the attention of potential buyer or customer. This is possible with the help of web advisors, web designers and web programmers and all these from just one e-commerce web design company.

call webkuti to design or redesign your website,

Email: info@webkuti.com
URL: [url]www.webkuti.com.ng [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Still Time To Make £££ Online Before Xmas / Neatly Designed Blog Up For Sale, CHECK IT OUT!!! / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.