Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians (83039 Views)

Pension Managers Please Come In. / The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
frioslegend02:

Now you know I was serious back then with my info. Batch 90 now. I am still hoping they gets to my batch this year.
They will get there brother, just have faith
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Wow! Happy for you sir

#Team97

Hopefully e go reach us this year oo

If your batch is 97 in accrued right, they will surely get there by November
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Winter12:

Projection for 91 ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
Projection for 91 ?

For batch 91 accrued right April
Death benefit 91 possible September
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Winter12:

Great news bro, where's our recharge card money?
That means it can be sent into your account.

We that have to wait for both accrued and death benefit are here. Batch 90-90

Sup bro, I thought you were placed in batch 82?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Winter12:

Boss, the accrued/contributory stuff dey confuse me oo. I believe both are for death benefits.

Maybe contributory is for those who started working with FG after 2004
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Sup bro, I thought you were placed in batch 82?

Those stanbic failed to send the full document to pencom so they had to move it forward to batch 90.
I will check stanbic tomorrow, because I think they should have paid since we are already in batch 90
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Boss, the accrued/contributory stuff dey confuse me oo. I believe both are for death benefits.

Maybe contributory is for those who started working with FG after 2004

Accrued right are for government workers who started working before year 2004 because government have to settle the for the services they rendered to the government.

Death benefit are for the government workers who died while in active duty. It's for those who hasn't retired and died. It comprises of three times the annual emolument of the worker.

Contributory is the voluntary contribution made by the worker before he/she died.

Which one is yours among all?

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Winter12:

Accrued right are for government workers who started working before year 2004 because government have to settle the for the services they rendered to the government.

Death benefit are for the government workers who died while in active duty. It's for those who hasn't retired and died. It comprises of three times the annual emolument of the worker.

Contributory is the voluntary contribution made by the worker before he/she died.

yes, and your contribution go still dey PFA but unavailable for withdrawal
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Winter12:

Those stanbic failed to send the full document to pencom so they had to move it forward to batch 90.
I will check stanbic tomorrow, because I think they should have paid since we are already in batch 90
be kind to update us tmrw to knw headway
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Winter12:

Is the dead benefit the same thing as life insurance
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
yetunsbay:

Okay brother
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Is the dead benefit the same thing as life insurance

No.
Death benefit ; Like if someone is still working with an organization and died before retirement, the employer with pay the family/beneficiary 3x the annual salary (one year salary x3)

Group life insurance is a bulk insurance plan bought for all the active worker in an organization. If one dies in active duty, the beneficiary gets the pay but when the person retires, the insurance becomes null

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Winter12:

No.
Death benefit; Like if someone is still working with an organization and died before retirement, the employer with pay the family/beneficiary 3x the annual salary (one-year salary x3)

Group life insurance is a bulk insurance plan bought for all the active worker in an organization. If one dies in active duty, the beneficiary gets the pay but when the person retires, the insurance becomes null

Didn't know this. Does that mean they'll still pay my father's death benefit? He died in active service
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Didn't know this. Does that mean they'll still pay my father's death benefit? He died in active service
lol, of course. Expect both DB & AB
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 3:44am On Mar 29, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol, of course. Expect both DB & AB

That's if they haven't paid it already. Its always the first money that they pay. But yours is a unique case. Ask ur pfa if they've paid DB
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 4:15am On Mar 29, 2021
Winter12:

Alright, please do.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 4:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Winter12:

All of the above sir grin grin grin

My papa never retire when he died in 2018, he has been working for FG since 1983 or so

I believe his contributory is with the PFA already cos I do receive alerts on his line shortly after he passed.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 4:27am On Mar 29, 2021
yetunsbay:

Bro, maybe you should check your PFA too, it's possible for them to have released funds for more than 1 batch, and you're 91
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Thefarmer3:

All of the above sir grin grin grin

My papa never retire when he died in 2018, he has been working for FG since 1983 or so

I believe his contributory is with the PFA already cos I do receive alerts on his line shortly after he passed.

Gentle go to your pfa, ask them if they've alerted the organization he worked with and have received his benefit or bond from them. Then you just wait for both DB and AR and you are in money
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Bro, maybe you should check your PFA too, it's possible for them to have released funds for more than 1 batch, and you're 91

They would have . if they haven't , just check back in two weeks
They wouldn't want to lose their jobs na (pencom)
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Yeah team91 but no changes yet in acct
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Winter12:

They would have . if they haven't , just check back in two weeks
They wouldn't want to lose their jobs na (pencom)
so wetin u grab come from your PFA o
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
yetunsbay:

I done report them to pencom o through mail but am going there tomorrow.
Can you believe that they are still tellinge that they haven't received his accrued right
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by frioslegend02: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Any latest news from PENCOM?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Winter12:

Does this apply to state workers?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2021
QuinModah:
Does this apply to state workers?
Accrued has stopped already its for all those old workers
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2021
yetunsbay:

Is benefit is under death benefit and they are still in batch 87
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Winter12:

Is benefit is under death benefit and they are still in batch 87
u said ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Winter12:

Accrued has stopped already its for all those old workers
u mean they are no more paying accrued benefits ? Even if u joined service prior to 2004 ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:
u mean they are no more paying accrued benefits ? Even if u joined service prior to 2004 ?

Pre 2004 will still get if you were already batch. But people that just started their application would not get.

Yetunsbay, I later found out that mine was accrued death benefit batch 90
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Winter12:

Pre 2004 will still get if you were already batch. But people that just started their application would not get.

Yetunsbay, I later found out that mine was accrued death benefit batch 90
Winter12, thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.